Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2259 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by niyoni: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
..SOME ladies.
i hate fallacy of hasty generalization and fixated stereotyping,
ladies, if u agree wit me 'like'

9 Likes

Re: . by KINGwax(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^
Simply say',sterotyping'.
Wetin be fallacy-whateva -woteva?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2013
Which babe has rejected this OP again?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2013
LOL.
OP we know but ermm...check aam...
I bet you if you see girl wey no dey wear any of those things you no go look am twice if she stand beside babe wey DECK finish.
So no kon disturb my ear for here. Just talk say one DECKED babe insult your life because you wan hola am. We go understand grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2013
Aucun commentairè
Re: . by MrCork17: 2:29am On Feb 06, 2013
niyoni: I get d impression of a grossly dissatisfied and inferiority complex-laden person wheneva I encounter a fake woman - fake hair, fake accent, fake nails, fake complexn, fake age, fake attitude, n recently fake boobs n fake behind. Pls dnt get it twisted, I'm nt against d moderate use of cosmetics n d lyks, neither am I a misogynist. As a matter of fact, I luv women, real women, not caricatures. While 'fakeness n fakeries' may get a lady many guys b/w her thighs, it will hardly put a ring on her finger. D message is simple - get real, ladies! Enough said!!

Bro do they ignore you?undecided
Re: . by whiteroses(f): 3:52am On Feb 06, 2013
I am guilty of fake hair, fake colour I don be oyinbo oo but its something I carelessly got used to and my skin loves it cheesy fake nails and my accent is janded however this things are very minor this life is short and the fake culture is even shorter because before you know it id be a care free mother trying to loose weight so I'm just chopping life while I can and i love my fluffy life theres too much time, new safe resources and too much funds noni cheesy I'm thankful to God and sorry for any ignorance. However those fake bobby girls etc have something wrong with them not sure none my business. Girls all over the world love having fun with their hair and skin. Shey I go dey downgrade because I'm nigerian ni? Should the whole of nigerian girls turn to deeper life girls or 1945 chicks with jerry perm and wooden shoes, would that make you happy? smiley individuality my friend wink

1 Like

Re: . by Mynd44: 5:15am On Feb 06, 2013
Smh....kids

1 Like

Re: . by LadyTC: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2013
niyoni: I get d impression of a grossly dissatisfied and inferiority complex-laden person wheneva I encounter a fake woman - fake hair, fake accent, fake nails, fake complexn, fake age, fake attitude, n recently fake boobs n fake behind. Pls dnt get it twisted, I'm nt against d moderate use of cosmetics n d lyks, neither am I a misogynist. As a matter of fact, I luv women, real women, not caricatures. While 'fakeness n fakeries' may get a lady many guys b/w her thighs, it will hardly put a ring on her finger. D message is simple - get real, ladies! Enough said!!

Since you are so disgusted by fake fake fake fake blah blah. Go village go find your type naa. Abi Wetin na ur mouth dem they use talk or na ontop your head the fake hair they. Hisssssss actually u have the inferiority complex because it shouldn't bother you so much how a person's accent is or whether they have implants or what they r doing with their skin or nails. Too many ignoramus!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2013
Thanks. Smh. You know, as artificial as these girls seem, they exist as real earthly people. Make that fact your reality and you'll be a contented man. It's easier. Be easy.
Re: . by Sijo01(f): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2013
whiteroses: I am guilty of fake hair, fake colour I don be oyinbo oo but its something I carelessly got used to and my skin loves it cheesy fake nails and my accent is janded however this things are very minor this life is short and the fake culture is even shorter because before you know it id be a care free mother trying to loose weight so I'm just chopping life while I can and i love my fluffy life theres too much time, new safe resources and too much funds noni cheesy I'm thankful to God and sorry for any ignorance. However those fake bobby girls etc have something wrong with them not sure none my business. Girls all over the world love having fun with their hair and skin. Shey I go dey downgrade because I'm nigerian ni? Should the whole of nigerian girls turn to deeper life girls or 1945 chicks with jerry perm and wooden shoes, would that make you happy? smiley individuality my friend wink

Lol.....your head is there! Carry on, nothing do you.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
..SOME ladies.
i hate fallacy of generalization and fixated stereotyping,
ladies, if u agree wit me 'like'

[size=13pt]In 2013, people still dey generalize. Smh. E go beta.[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]In 2012, people still dey generalize. Smh. E go beta.[/size]
No it's 2013.

1 Like

Re: . by niyoni: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2013
Thanks for all d posts thus far. Ur contributions tell a lot about u. To all those who dont understand english.....thanks, alldsame, for ur comments.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Brand_new: No it's 2013.

[size=13pt]Lmao grin[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Happens to me too especially as a student lol!
Re: . by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
^^^^
You never jam.... Even iin this village where I am, it is happening
Re: . by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=13pt]O di kwa embarrassing lol. 2012 was too good to me lol.[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
They want to 'belong' amongst the 'happening' ladies.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]O di kwa embarrassing lol. 2012 was too good to me lol.[/size]
Dorry for blowing it up...smiley Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Mynd_44: ^^^^
You never jam.... Even iin this village where I am, it is happening

I feel you bro! grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Mynd44: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
I swear
Re: . by Badbitch89: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ladies are fake because that's what majority of men go for, why do u men get fascinated with Kim k and am sure if she lock u up in a room u will go for it. So most women are gonna Behind up, buy their fake Brazilian hair, fix eyebrows and put that tight dress that shapes are body. Any more questions.
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 4:49am On Feb 07, 2013
niyoni: Thanks for all d posts thus far. Ur contributions tell a lot about u. To all those who dont understand english .....thanks, alldsame, for ur comments.
we lost our English teachers.
well,if English understands us,who cares-same noni.
understanding lo mata...
Re: . by 190theclown: 5:40am On Feb 07, 2013
Flytefalls:
Thanks. Smh. You know, as artificial as these girls seem, they exist as real earthly people. Make that fact your reality and you'll be a contented man. It's easier. Be easy.

But honey you know he's saying the truth
I wouldn't have approached you if I saw you wearing a damn nicki minaj's wig cheesy
Re: . by nlofficial(m): 6:01am On Feb 07, 2013
@Poster, you're too hard on them and the end result of your thread might not be appealing for you.

And one should ask why you are this furious. Did you find out something lately about that babe or what? wink

(1) (Reply)

. / My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests / Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.