Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? (2244 Views)

Do You Want Powerful Attract Women Easily / Why Are Girls Like This???(screenshot) / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? by Orikinla(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Why are girls and women easily heart broken?

I will not give details of my own personal experiences, but it is common knowledge that girls and women are easily heart broken even before breakups.

You scold her and she breaks down in tears.
You tell her that you should take a break and she fears that you are bored and tired of her.

I have had situations where girlfriends threaten to even do stupid things if you leave them.
The most scary is when a girlfriend threatens to commit suicide if you leave her!

Photo credit: http://highqualitypic..com/2009/06/heart-broken-girl.html

Re: Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? by dokia: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
guys can be heart broken too..............but face it guy, do you want a girl that does not get heart broken??

-----------------
best way to call Africa: http://www.smileandtalk.com
Re: Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? by MrCork17: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Orikinla: Why are girls and women easily heart broken?

I will not give details of my own personal experiences, but it is common knowledge that girls and women are easily heart broken even before breakups.

You scold her and she breaks down in tears.
You tell her that you should take a break and she fears that you are bored and tired of her.

I have had situations where girlfriends threaten to even do stupid things if you leave them.
The most scary is when a girlfriend threatens to commit suicide if you leave her!

...dont worry..i will NOT say its becoz they r dark skin coz we dont rate them (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? by Orikinla(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
dokia: guys can be heart broken too..............but face it guy, do you want a girl that does not get heart broken??

-----------------
best way to call Africa: http://www.smileandtalk.com

And let her die on me?
Re: Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? by bleeztouch(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
guys can be heart broken too
Re: Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? by Orikinla(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
bleeztouch: guys can be heart broken too

Yes. I have seen a man shedding tears after he was rejected by a woman.
I felt sorry for him.

I am an existentialist and so I see everything as it comes and goes and life goes on.

Humans would fare better when they are more realistic in relationships and know that one's life depends on God and the laws of the universe and not on any man or woman. Because, you can still live and have good times in life without him or her.
So, it is not worth it to pin your happiness or success on anyone.
What matters most is you and your future.
After-all, you had a life before the person and your life will not end without the person.
Re: Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? by fuckluv(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
Because they left their hearts at a blacksmith shop where he can easily do what he wants with them cool

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind(ladies Only) / What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? / Can Someone Tell Jennimma (POEM For Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.