Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,201 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal (21017 Views)

Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Why is every single thing in Nigeria always mixed up in corruption and Sharp practices?

I taya o. I nor go lie for you.

cry
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by saintohia: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yazmin:

Ode! Ewu gambia! Mumu!...who told u abba moro is a 'mallam' or even of hausa fulani extraction? He is idoma from benue state and was d campaign director of david mark in the 2011 elections. Because the Op says 'mallam', with ur coconut head u don't have an idea of who the person really is $ next u open ur wide mouth,supported by ur illiterate brain and spew poo!!! Zombie kawai!

^^^^^^

You lack good home training and sound like your brain run in one track, is my reply the OP where Mallam was used as part of his name or did you see me use Fulani / Hausa in my post?

Learn to respect other people, though it would be difficult to inculcate that into you since your IQ is approximately -1 ( minus one).
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by mdevaan: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
Truelly speaking daavid mark is gulty as charged and has turned all th federal govt jobs especially the military related ones to his personal matter he didi same with airforce navy and army last year so am not surprised.all the people supporting him u knw. D truth but becos uu are beneficiaries u. Choose to open ur gutters cald mouuth.God ill fight the cause of the poor.David mark will be no more someday and let's see what happens to idoma land Godfatherism....
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by naja2: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
All these started under the presidency of the clueless one! The real face of "fresh air".
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by itsmayiela(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
The Okpokpowulu of Idoma Kingdom (The Sole Defender of Idoma tribes), abeg help your kinsmen o jare. Nutting do you!

1 Like

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by saleeh: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
good1025: Oya
South East dominate Army and Immigration.
Hausa dominate Police and custom.
Middle Belt SSS.
Where is Yoruba own now?
Na to pool our legs na'im we sabi
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by israel007: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Okpokpowulu.

I hail!
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by hollypagan: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
government should take this serious coz sss is very important in our country it shouldnt had been scandalous
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=28pt]Ukpaka Reports IS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE. AND HE NAMED A SOURCE NEWS EXPRESS THAT DOES NOT LEAD TO ANYWHERE WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT. THE ONLY NEWS EXPRESS I KNOW IS THAT OF INDIA ON http://www.newsexpress.tv/. UKPAKA WAS UKPAKA REPORTS UNTIL HE NOW QUICKLY ADDED 24/7 WHEN MY 24 7 NIGERIA WAS VERY POPULAR UNTIL I RESTED IT. THEN UKPAKA REPORTS ABOUT PAGE IS EMPTY ON http://247ureports.com/about/. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO SHOW THE UNRELIABILITY OF THIS RUMOUR MONGERS WEBSITE.[/size]
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by blinkz4real: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
i dnt belive all dis cos its a normal trend. Som persons jst want 2 tarnish his name, all of dem re guilty in one way or d oda.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Yazmin: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^

You lack good home training and sound like your brain run in one track, is my reply the OP where Mallam was used as part of his name or did you see me use Fulani / Hausa in my post?

Learn to respect other people, though it would be difficult to inculcate that into you since your IQ is approximately -1 ( minus one).

Sorry , i was dealing with more serious issues and couldn't notice your immediate reply. Kindly respond if you are jobless or more daft than i think you already are.....
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Richtalk: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Is David Mark responsible for recruitment in SSS?

Sending the names of his kinsmen, does not make him guilty in anyway. It is the recruiter that picks up unqualified persons in place of qualified persons that is guilty!!!

1 Like

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
Time to Abolish Federal Character!
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by mencer(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
does these young Nigerians have an idea of how many of ds sss guys have fallen in the hands of boko haram ......in the recent times ?
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by demmy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
SSS is not under the ministry of internal affairs. It is in the Presidency under the office of the National Security Adviser. What kind of olodo report is this?

1 Like

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Allenchori: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
After d discovery now.....has d recruitment been cancelled or it cannot be cancelled? Can an offer of employment be revoked after it has been tendered?
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by hok4u(f): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
prison
Middle Belt SSS.
Where is Yoruba own now?
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by COOLDUN: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Middle Belt SSS.
Where is Yoruba own now?

The nairaland forum
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by danny301: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
mdevaan: Truelly speaking daavid mark is gulty as charged and has turned all th federal govt jobs especially the military related ones to his personal matter he didi same with airforce navy and army last year so am not surprised.all the people supporting him u knw. D truth but becos uu are beneficiaries u. Choose to open ur gutters cald mouuth.God ill fight the cause of the poor.David mark will be no more someday and let's see what happens to idoma land Godfatherism....

Idoma is just a very small minority in Nigeria that does not drag anything with any of the big and powerful tribes.... If you are becoming jealous of a small group of persons that can not pose threat of any kind to you and your powerful tribes then you have to examine yourself because this is a clear case of the majority groups in Nigeria thinking that everything is about then and the other minority groups are not suppose to exist at all .... If you can believe this garbage that described Abba Moro as Mallam, and gave SSS to the ministry of interior and also said David Mark took 40 slots out of 300 then you can as well believe "Bill Clinton is a Nigerian"

1 Like

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
danny301:

Idoma is just a very small minority in Nigeria that does not drag anything with any of the big and powerful tribes.... If you are becoming jealous of a small group of persons that can not pose threat of any kind to you and your powerful tribes then you have to examine yourself because this is a clear case of the majority groups in Nigeria thinking that everything is about then and the other minority groups are not suppose to exist at all .... If you can believe this garbage that described Abba Moro as Mallam, and gave SSS to the ministry of interior and also said David Mark took 40 slots out of 300 then you can as well believe "Bill Clinton is a Nigerian"

Well analyzed.

The source of the rumour is unreliable and Nairaland mods put his on the front page?

1 Like

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
pro01: This is the norm. David Mark is as guilty as just about every other public office holder in Nigeria across all tiers and arms of government. Hardly anyone gets a (good) Federal Government (or even state government) job on merit. It's either these leviathans recommend you directly or indirectly, or you bribe your way through (that is if you have the right underground contacts sef). Anyone telling you otherwise is not being honest with you.

I guess that explains why Nigeria might never achieve meaningful development. Merit and fairness is scorned and relegated to the background in almost all spheres. Shame.
Oboy that your word LAVIATHANS big ...o for you to use for these men.You got me laughing like crazy here.Nice one bro
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by princenayo: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
I hv experienced sss recruitment over time. SSS is too big for this kind of scandalous report. plss the sss I knw has integrity. This report is false.

1 Like

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by ldpele(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Atigba: this is a big lie....a nigeria legislature cant be involved in a thing like this
are u sure ua a nigerian? if not the leviathan like the legislatures,who else ll? Is it the common man? wake up that ll only b if ua a 9jain
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=rumours]Moderator, kindly take this to the front page too. Thanks.

nonsense! even gej does d same for his kinsmen (army dssc) what of ihejirica n dat igbo woman at imigration? you cant touch dmark?
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Adurangba(f): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
Richtalk: Is David Mark responsible for recruitment in SSS?

Sending the names of his kinsmen, does not make him guilty in anyway. It is the recruiter that picks up unqualified persons in place of qualified persons that is guilty!!!

I dont think you attended any school.

1 Like

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by blackbeau1(f): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
And more drama evolves in the Poliwood industry.(Politicians equivilent of nollywood)
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by AnanseK(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
May be an effort to dilute the Igbo nepotism but all should be investigated. David Mark and ihjirika should resign and be punished if found guilty. That is the only way to run a country based on justice and FairPlay . If we a dice Jona to do that the 40 lap top boys will come out with their nagging and whimpering , complaining that we hate our dear president.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Dannyvoltron(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
Na turn by turn.. Some ppl ar saying it's a lie cuz they've benefited.. One day me ma no go believe say sumtin like dat d happen. But right now like my man Timaya would say 'omo na true story o'
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Ngwakwe: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ihejirika employed merit over mediocrity

AnanseK: May be an effort to dilute the Igbo nepotism but all should be investigated. David Mark and ihjirika should resign and be punished if found guilty. That is the only way to run a country based on justice and FairPlay . If we a dice Jona to do that the 40 lap top boys will come out with their nagging and whimpering , complaining that we hate our dear president.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by gilkeen: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
miiraaj: This practice has been going on in Nigeria for long and no one complained until the dumb Igbo ex immigration mistress was sacked for doing it out of proportion. When I say Igbo ppl are not intelligent,It wasn't for the fun of it. Whoever the DG SSS is,he sure knows how to play his cards,nd u may later find out that Mark is not the only "top shot" guilty of this allegations. It may include other senators from all geopolitical zones as against the immigration case that included mainly Igbos.

This is Nigeria! Nothing is done based on merit,but based on satisfying the powers that be.

Dear, you r as unintelligent as your Ondo state deputy guber aspirants, how on earth will you oppen your smelly mouth and say that the ibos r dums, I think you r a very big fool.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by gilkeen: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
miiraaj: This practice has been going on in Nigeria for long and no one complained until the dumb Igbo ex immigration mistress was sacked for doing it out of proportion. When I say Igbo ppl are not intelligent,It wasn't for the fun of it. Whoever the DG SSS is,he sure knows how to play his cards,nd u may later find out that Mark is not the only "top shot" guilty of this allegations. It may include other senators from all geopolitical zones as against the immigration case that included mainly Igbos.

This is Nigeria! Nothing is done based on merit,but based on satisfying the powers that be.

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by gilkeen: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
[Dear, you r as unintelligent as your Ondo state deputy guber aspirants, how on earth will you open your smelly mouth and say that the ibos r dumbs, I think you r a very big fool.

quote author=miiraaj]This practice has been going on in Nigeria for long and no one complained until the dumb Igbo ex immigration mistress was sacked for doing it out of proportion. When I say Igbo ppl are not intelligent,It wasn't for the fun of it. Whoever the DG SSS is,he sure knows how to play his cards,nd u may later find out that Mark is not the only "top shot" guilty of this allegations. It may include other senators from all geopolitical zones as against the immigration case that included mainly Igbos.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Ministries In Nigeria - Topeverything / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.