Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal (21016 Views)

Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by expertman(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
good1025: Oya
South East dominate Army and Immigration.
Hausa dominate Police and custom.
Middle Belt SSS.
Where is Yoruba own now?
haa so You No Know say Na we get Kukuru Defence and prison Warders Ni?
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by redsun(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
It got to stop,because that is what democracy is all about,responsibility.If it doesn't,it means dictatorialship and state of roguery.

David mark must answer to his irresponsible and uncanny behaviour. Animals like him are not fit to herd cattle in the 21st century,talkless of running a country.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by dulphines: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
touch_me_hard: If you people know the level of rigorous tests, examinations, interviews and medical screenings people go through to get employed in the SSS, you guys would not believe this story at all at all. If you don't pass their tests, interviews and medical/fitness screenings, omo nothing for you o! no matter who you know or who sent your name.
Even if David Mark actually sent some names to the SSS, the question is, how many of them scaled through the rigorous tests, examinations, interviews and medical screenings? 30-40 of them at a go? I don't believe so.
SSS recruitment exercise may not be more rigorous than that of the oil industry but these politicians get their slots and the remaining is shared amongst the Yoruba people. Na only dem dey pass aptitude test.That's the truth, abuse me if you wish to... But that's the truth, i repeat!
Let them leave Mark alone. We're all culprits.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Fantacy1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
miiraaj: This practice has been going on in Nigeria for long and no one complained until the dumb Igbo ex immigration mistress was sacked for doing it out of proportion. When I say Igbo ppl are not intelligent,It wasn't for the fun of it. Whoever the DG SSS is,he sure knows how to play his cards,nd u may later find out that Mark is not the only "top shot" guilty of this allegations. It may include other senators from all geopolitical zones as against the immigration case that included mainly Igbos.

This is Nigeria! Nothing is done based on merit,but based on satisfying the powers that be.
sounds so idiotic...intelligent fool. Datz why d evil in dis country wil keep re-occuring cuz fools like u cannot challange evil without pointing fingers
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Cruxxy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Fantacy1:
sounds so idiotic...intelligent fool. Datz why d evil in dis country wil keep re-occuring cuz fools like u cannot challange evil without pointing fingers

But he is saying the truth. Thats the reality. Since you are good & bold enough to challenge evil, why not find your way to david mark & challenge him to his face
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by oadah(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
People just wake up and post a report without proof or verifiable decument attached/scanned and some useless tribal bigots will start insulting......arrant nonsense.

It's unfortunate nairaland allows all kinds of post to make the headers, Umunna or whatever should get the list of names sent in by the senate president and already doing their training then we can start asking the right question, David Mark is too smart and busy for such cheap write up to be distracted.

Get a life dude tongue
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by oadah(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
mdevaan: Truelly speaking daavid mark is gulty as charged and has turned all th federal govt jobs especially the military related ones to his personal matter he didi same with airforce navy and army last year so am not surprised.all the people supporting him u knw. D truth but becos uu are beneficiaries u. Choose to open ur gutters cald mouuth.God ill fight the cause of the poor.David mark will be no more someday and let's see what happens to idoma land Godfatherism....
I see a frustrated tiv man writing garbage.
Have you people allowed the idoma to be governor, speaker, Chief Justice etc?? And you come here and spew shit...I wish I was D. Mark, I will do more..
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by oadah(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Okon ikott: Public officers should learn to give simple explanation to newsstories concerning them or their office than jump into castigating and abusing the reporter in all manner of descriptives. When they behave this way, they simply confirm to Nigerians that the allegation is true. The case of Madam Ekwesileze is still recent where the FG instead of replying her with facts and data, went in search of assault missiles to fire her on a matter that is of public interest, definitely not the President's private affair. I think the NUJ, if this body exists for the profession, should come up with measures that will discourage public officers from abusing her members who were merely performing their duty. Maybe, NUJ should charge this David Mark's media officer to court for defamation and libel to teach others a lesson. Our leaders govern with lies and when they are caught in their falsehood, they react wildly with further lies.
if the government replies every Tom, dick and Harry then no project will be attended to because even the almajiri on the street of Kano and Alberto is Lagos has a grouse with the government.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by alamkah: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Fellonigerians: This happens everywhere in Nigeria.
sss is not under any ministry. But under presidency. While NSA plays a supervisory role.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by rawtruth(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
oadah: I see a frustrated tiv man writing garbage.
Have you people allowed the idoma to be governor, speaker, Chief Justice etc?? And you come here and spew shit...I wish I was D. Mark, I will do more..

Thank you jare. Instead of blaming his people who have proved incapable of doing what David Mark is doing, even when they held similar position at the federal level, he has the gut to talk against a 'true Nigerian' who would rather pledge his loyalty to his tribal creeds than to that which unity holds out for all. Perhaps he might be consoled by the fact that while Mark and co control the centre his kinsmen control the state; 1-1 draw. That's Nigerian politics for you.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by babaowo: 1:57am On Feb 07, 2013
In Nigeria politics if devil knows his way, he will dine with god..
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Solex1641gmail: 1:58am On Feb 07, 2013
Guy dis is naija ooo! Y wuld david mark do such tyn in d 1st place wel am nt surprised cos he was nt elected senate president on merit so he may nt undstnd wot merit is all abt
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by redsun(m): 2:21am On Feb 07, 2013
oadah: if the government replies every Tom, dick and Harry then no project will be attended to because even the almajiri on the street of Kano and Alberto is Lagos has a grouse with
the government.

He has no choice but to explain himself. He is a public servant living off taxpayers hard earnings,so owes them the people the futy to be accountable and responsible.

He should stop acting like a warlord and come to terms with the democrazy that rogues like him are capitalizing on to drain Nigeria's wealth
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 07, 2013
Middle Belt SSS.
Where is Yoruba own now?

they dominate nairaland and d opposition. Ask mukina and Bakare
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by FOREXMART(m): 5:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Middle Belt SSS.
Where is Yoruba own now?

the last time i checked Yorubas dominate NNPC as usual even when ondo is the only state that's got crude oil.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by cockte(f): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2013
miiraaj: This practice has been going on in Nigeria for long and no one complained until the dumb Igbo ex immigration mistress was sacked for doing it out of proportion. When I say Igbo ppl are not intelligent,It wasn't for the fun of it. Whoever the DG SSS is,he sure knows how to play his cards,nd u may later find out that Mark is not the only "top shot" guilty of this allegations. It may include other senators from all geopolitical zones as against the immigration case that included mainly Igbos.

This is Nigeria! Nothing is done based on merit,but based on satisfying the powers that be.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by cockte(f): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2013

U must b a fool to say ibos don't Av sense ewu like u,ibos r smart n intelligent
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by emmaella: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2013
Atigba: this is a big lie....a nigeria legislature cant be involved in a thing like this
yes they are all saints like salusi buhari, farouk lawal, demeji bakole,patricia etteh etc. i am sure you must be comin 4m london,italy germany. well we welcome u 4m slave trade that took u away 4m us 4 a long time. when nex u return be wise 2 ask of d present state of home b4 u make any bruit.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by emmaella: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2013
touch_me_hard: If you people know the level of rigorous tests, examinations, interviews and medical screenings people go through to get employed in the SSS, you guys would not believe this story at all at all. If you don't pass their tests, interviews and medical/fitness screenings, omo nothing for you o! no matter who you know or who sent your name.
Even if David Mark actually sent some names to the SSS, the question is, how many of them scaled through the rigorous tests, examinations, interviews and medical screenings? 30-40 of them at a go? I don't believe so.
true talk. only those who have entered heaven can say how it looks like. TELL US HOW UR name MADE THE LIST WHEN WE REACH THE RUbIGOn we will cross. RIGOROUS TEST MY POO POO.
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by nonysmith(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2013
Middle Belt SSS.
Where is Yoruba own now?
how can u ask dis question....yoruba is civil defence naaaa haba go to d head office d ligua franca is mgbati(no offence) I also knw a guy dat got his wife her 2 sister his own brother and sister a job in civil defence...dats hw bad it is
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by BEDMON1900: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
DOES IT MEAN THAT A CLEAN AND APPROPRIATE RECRUITMENT WILL BE MADE...MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by tzetzefly(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2013
elly15:

Guy forget that thing, Nigeria senators are fund of hijacking recruitment exercise in this country. I did the same sss exam, was called for interview and even medical screening, when it was time to be called for training, I was not called, I contacted one of the sss director, he told me point and blank that I should just forget the recruitment, that senators have taken over the whole thing and send in their own candidate names. But Thank be to God I got a job in another Govt Agency. Infact the Agency have to make the recruitment secret and not public because of fear of the Senators hijacking the recruitment exercise

What Agency are you now with...?
Re: Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal by Itee4real(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2013
Middle Belt SSS.
Where is Yoruba own now?
Bro make sense now, na only una get naija, abi? angryLol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.