Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? (1155 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by omobabaolowo: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders,i just want to know ur opinion,about this issue,at what point,should a lady know or sense,where her relationship,is heading to.Have been dating this guy for about 5months now,we both like each other,sometimes,he calls me like 5times a day,just to check up on me,which i really love.However,the problem i have now,is the fact that he is so economical when it comes to expressing his feelings and this confuses,me a lot.For the five months,that we have been dating.he has never for once told me before,that he misses me,he cares for me,or even the magic word,that he loves me,he never expresses himself to me,even though he has been a darling to me in all ramfications,however,him not expressing himself,to me hurts me a lot and gets me really upset.I also noticed some things about him,that he loves to be very coded and secretive.We do talk a lot share heart to heart talk sometimes but i realised that whenever we are talking and it starts getting so serious,deep and emotional,he quickly tries to change the topic,into something lighter and shallow,just to avoid getting deep.Sometimes he is all over me,like a stalker and sometimes,he withdraws,and calls me just once in a day,in short,i see him as weird and mysterious.He once told me that he has been a player,in the past and that whenever,he finds himself falling in love wif a girl,he tries to build a wall around himself,in order not to shield dos feelings.I am in love wif him,but i have never told him before because,i dont want to be dissapointed,by telling him and not getting a mutual response.Thus the summary of this whole thing,is the fact,that for pete sake,we have been dating for five months,and i think by now,he should be able to evaluate his feelings for me,and there should be a clear direction,of where the relationship is headed to,so fellow peeps,pls advice me,on what u guys think about this relationship,cos am a bit confused,in this whole feelings thing.Even though am not that young,i dont have that much experience in relationships,cos i havent dated too many guys,in the past,infact i can say this is my first real relationship,so am kind of a novice in knowing what runs in the minds of guys,so do u guys think am expecting too much,or do u think i should leave all to time?
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by r231(m): 1:07am On Feb 07, 2013
at the junction before you turn right and head to the ring shop

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by member14: 1:30am On Feb 07, 2013
I'm trying to get this right...

How will a guy call u 5 times a day and you still want him to telll you that he misses u??

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by Moyola(f): 1:50am On Feb 07, 2013
depends on hw desperate d lady is. . .age?

n wat makes u fink of "iLuv u" frm a guy as magical. . . embarassed
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 07, 2013
Must a guy say all he feels about you?
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by dBard: 6:03am On Feb 07, 2013
شهيد عبدالكريم :

How will a guy call u 5 times a day and you still want him to telll you that he misses u??

I tire o. instead of her t relax n enjoy her relationship, she b worrying about inconsequential tins. 5months is too early to know where anything headed, u still getting t know each other. U start fretting too much n u stand d risk of driving him away.
Relax n enjoy d journey n stop fretting about d destination ... cool
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by Mynd44: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2013
شهيد عبدالكريم :

most people don't realise that actions speak louder
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by omobabaolowo: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2013
tpacalipse: Must a guy say all he feels about you?

Yes o.I just feel it really matters a lot when a guy is expressive on his feelings for a girl,its not good u know when a guy is put on a guessing game if a guy actually likes her or not,it can be really exhausting
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2013
I don't understand o.

He has been a darling in all ramifications, calls you plenty times and all yet you ain't satisfied?

I'd rather a guy shows me love than tell me.
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2013
I can confidently tell you that he is a player and u are one out of his many 'cards'. That is just the fact here,thus ur r/ship is hanging on a balance. I advise u date other guys & quit waiting for him to return ur love.
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2013
binger: I can confidently tell you that he is a player and u are one out of his many 'cards'. That is just the fact here,thus ur r/ship is hanging on a balance. I advise u date other guys & quit waiting for him to return ur love.

The truth has set you free.
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2013
andromida:

The truth has set you free.
lol..i was not in bondage initially.
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by PIAGET(f): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Desperate old agbaya.
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
freecocoa:
I'd rather a guy shows me love than tell me.
I'd rather he shows me and tell me!
Re: At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? by 2blunt: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2013
Babe, I stand corrected and also I maybe wrong, but I feel he is out to play games, time will tell, and gist us wen it finally happens

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? / Intimate Talk With Aderonke Bams / Let's Talk About SEX: Can 'love Making' & 'sex' Be Regarded As The Same Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.