Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? (1156 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Profess His Love Early In A Relationship? / Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting / 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by stevewale(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls I want to know if its wrong or right for ur woman to tell how much she likes a male artist in ur presence. Like showing u his picture on her phone and telling u that he is sexy and has a good voice. please advice...
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
The artist will automatically start sorting her bills with immediate effect. If she tries that sh*t with me

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Chanchit: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Chanchit: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Chanchit: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
She would know better. Trying that is tantamount to treason.
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by ChideraFavour(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yes evrytin is wrong abt it,Y should she totaly lust 4 anoda guy even at my presence,no oo I can't take it abeg
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by FXKing2012(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Such a girl will definitely cheat on her guy if she happens to meet the artiste/celeb.
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Caracta(f): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
I don't think it's wrong to have a crush on a celebrity. I have a strong crush on Amaury Nolasco...it's no big deal. Even when we see him on TV, he is always like "Oh no...not again!" and we laugh over it cheesy
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Caracta: I don't think it's wrong to have a crush on a celebrity. I have a strong crush on Amaury Nolasco...it's no big deal. Even when we see him on TV, he is always like "Oh no...not again!" and we laugh over it cheesy
since he says 'oh no' when you see him on TV do u or have you really asked him what he is gonna do if you are eventually to see this Amaury Nolasco. That's when you know its a big deal.
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2013
Caracta: I don't think it's wrong to have a crush on a celebrity. I have a strong crush on Amaury Nolasco...it's no big deal. Even when we see him on TV, he is always like "Oh no...not again!" and we laugh over it cheesy

U're always on point!!!
Nairaland guys and their insecurities!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Caracta(f): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2013
ULSHERLAN: since he says 'oh no' when you see him on TV do u or have you really asked him what he is gonna do if you are eventually to see this Amaury Nolasco. That's when you know its a big deal.
If i see Amaury, i would give him a big hug, get an autograph and maybe pictures. My guy understands the way i roll. The major thing is trust. He doesn't follow me everywhere but he can read me like a book. He is not in competition with my crush...so he doesn't need to sweat over it.
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Caracta(f): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2013
alutacontinua:

U're always on point!!!
Nairaland guys and their insecurities!!!
I tire o. They should worry more about the coded things we do, not an open crush on a celebrity that doesn't even know what i look like.
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2013
Caracta:
I tire o. They should worry more about the coded things we do, not an open crush on a celebrity that doesn't even know what i look like.

UR HEAD IS COMPLETE!!!!!! grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by mimicue(f): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2013
There's nothing wrong in that its just a celebrity which she may never meet, why worry I av crushes on so many cute celebs too buh doesn't mean a damn thing cos it aint reality, so take ur mind off this and learn to trust ur woman
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by onila(f): 1:45am On Mar 10, 2013
dumb nigerians

wish she ever see the celebrity
talkless of dating him
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 10, 2013
Lol grin.

Bro, no dey worry ya sef.
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Daresh(f): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2013
stevewale: Pls I want to know if its wrong or right for ur woman to tell how much she likes a male artist in ur presence. Like showing u his picture on her phone and telling u that he is sexy and has a good voice. please advice...

Haba! Muast we always make a big deal about everything? My husband don trip tire for Eva Mendes and Jessica Alba. He knows I'm in love with Simon Baker and Matt Damon. Yes I scream and gush when I see them. But that's it. Why shd we hide it when its just a crush? Be real and get over ur ego jor.
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by gunners160(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2013
sorry 2 say ur bf must b a fool.or e as been bewitched by u
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by EzePromoe: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2013
gunners160: sorry 2 say ur bf must b a fool.or e as been bewitched by u
You dey craze there angry

Take for example, I have a strong crush on Rihanna and Beyonce, will this make any sensible girl who happens to be my gf have a reason to panic or begin to watch me closely, even if I say it in her front, knowing fully well that its a wild dream.

But e no mean say i no fit marry them if i ready o grin
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:45am On Mar 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You dey craze there angry

Take for example, I have a strong crush on Rihanna and Beyonce, will this make any sensible girl who happens to be my gf have a reason to panic or begin to watch me closely, even if I say it in her front, knowing fully well that its a wild dream.

But e no mean say i no fit marry them if i ready o grin
Don't u think she would eventually panic if she by any chance realises ur to spend sometime with ur crush. Somtn abt this crush is dat the pple appear perfect to u and dis could lead to some regrettable actions like lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Funjay(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2013
Richfella: Lol grin.

Bro, no dey worry ya sef.

abi ooo, its nothing to worry about. My preggy wife adores RVP and calls him her b/f even when he knows i dey beef the guy for leavin Arsenal for Man U.
I have other chicks who will go crazy just seeing Thiery Henry score or celebrate goals dose days in Arsenal jersey. Ask many chicks dt are arsenal fans why they are, most of them is simply cos of Titi and few because of fine boy Theo - who another lady friend promised to grab and kiss if she ever meets him.

They are all jokes boy, sumthin dt catch our fancy and we wishf or shld i say dream??
I wonder why i still dey beef Chris Brown and more importantly Jay Z and dt Scot in 1 Kardashians life........

Love my wify anyway and wont trade her for any of dem.
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2013
[size=13pt]Choi. Insecurity toh badt. Make I fear artist's pic? I go dey show am sef. "Nna'm n'ekwanu ala ya".[/size]
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by FXKing2012(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Funjay:

abi ooo, its nothing to worry about. My preggy wife adores RVP and calls him her b/f even when he knows i dey beef the guy for leavin Arsenal for Man U.
I have other chicks who will go crazy just seeing Thiery Henry score or celebrate goals dose days in Arsenal jersey.

Love my wify anyway and wont trade her for any of dem.

Ok...bros, pls how do you reconcile the above?
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by KINGwax(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Daresh:

Haba! Muast we always make a big deal about everything? My husband don trip tire for Eva Mendes and Jessica Alba. He knows I'm in love with Simon Baker and Matt Damon. Yes I scream and gush when I see them. But that's it. Why shd we hide it when its just a crush? Be real and get over ur ego jor.
it won't be long before u both start masturbatin with ur crushes stucked in ur head!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by stevewale(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
@ ALL: many thanks for your advice and opinion on this issue... Its not actually that I'm making a big deal out of this but the truth is that considering what most ladies do whenever they come across artist is just too dirty. (E.g kissing them, signing of autograph on their breast or bombom, infact having sex with them) all in the name of having a crush on favourite artist... From minor crush, it graduates to fantasising them on bed with them and thereby start masturbating etc. Anyway, I'm an African and a Nigerian for that matter... Having gone through d guys comments, I've made my stand clear to her ...
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by oyinbogirl(f): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2013
stevewale: @ ALL: many thanks for your advice and opinion on this issue... Its not actually that I'm making a big deal out of this but the truth is that considering what most ladies do whenever they come across artist is just too dirty. (E.g kissing them, signing of autograph on their breast or bombom, infact having sex with them) all in the name of having a crush on favourite artist... From minor crush, it graduates to fantasising them on bed with them and thereby start masturbating etc. Anyway, I'm an African and a Nigerian for that matter... Having gone through d guys comments, I've made my stand clear to her ...

Yes, you have a good point, abt women who do that, those are what we call 'groupies' Go too far with it all. However, Not all women carry it to that degree. For some its just admiration, and afterall, guys can be worse when it comes to lusting after celebrities. Show me a guy who has never made his admiration out loud for a female celebrity.
Re: Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? by Kgdavid(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
its clear most of yu dont really know the meaning of "crush". "omg he's so cute!" "wow that girl is sexy!" thats not crushing on someone....crushing would imply actively thinking and fantasizing about being with the person and actually having feelings for them. celebrity or not that is wrong when you have a partner

(1) (Reply)

Intimate Talk With Aderonke Bams / Common Mistakes Ladies Make / Let's Talk About SEX: Can 'love Making' & 'sex' Be Regarded As The Same Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.