Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation (7165 Views)

Imo Guber Election 2015: Apga Denies Surrendering To Pdp [press Release] / INEC's Conditions For Opposition Parties’ Merger / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by lacasa: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
aryzgreat:

They didn't matter but frog eye Tinubu and boko mentor ayatollah bin-hari tried all they could to drag them into d mega party.

Well we are not fools, 2015 ndigbo will decide.

Ndigbo will decide what exactly

The outcome of the election or if to break away finally

Pls & pls dnt kid us here,.. The last time ndigbo made any impact in national politics was wen they declared secession.

Unless that's ndigbo's intention, i dnt see what decision µя claiming here
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Ejine(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
gratiaeo: APGA must be very careful this time around, in as much as i want strong opposition in our political field, pls you guys must do plus and minus very well before throwing away your identity. I don't have the believe that this so called merging party have what it takes to wrestle power out of PDP because of difference interest group.
Igbos i know ll rather support GEJ pdp than Buhari party.
I really don't support rochas in this move, even if they ll join merger there must be adequate consultation

I'm telling you, Okorocha is on his own.
Or does he think we're Northerners who flock like sheep to wherever their heroes go without checking our history?

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Ejine(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
lacasa:

Pls & pls dnt kid us here,.. The last time ndigbo made any impact in national politics was wen they declared secession.

I see you Aboki losers are just too dumb to remember what happened in 2011, when your tin god was thoroughly humiliated at the polls to the point he started blaming MICROSOFT EXCEL for his failure, further exposing his illiteracy.

Your gworo-chewing superstar refused to campaign in the East. But after he took the beating of a lifetime at the polls, he started calling to his fallen disciples to probe the percentages recorded at places like Imo and Anambra like he had any mouth to talk.

I think say back then una talk say una no need Okoro? See how y'all got beaten black and blue back there? grin

Better start registering more underrage kids and wild horses to come help your worthless assses in 2015. It's not too late.

Olodo! grin

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Gondyke: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nemo dat non quid habet,one does not give what he does not have,mallam masalla is not an Apga leader and therefor cannot speak for it.Victor umeh is the national chairman and has supported the merger along with all members of national working committee,so the ranting of mallam goes to no issue,can mallam masalla use Apga to win a councillorship position in his state?foolish abuja based pay as you go politicia,the merger is a reality,NNemo dat non quid habet,one does not give what he does not have,mallam masalla is not an Apga leader and therefor cannot speak for it.Victor umeh is the national chairman and has supported the merger along with all members of national working committee,so the ranting of mallam goes to no issue,can mallam masalla use Apga to win a councillorship position in his state?foolish abuja based pay as you go politicia,the merger is a reality,NNemo dat non quid habet,one does not give what he does not have,mallam masalla is not an Apga leader and therefor cannot speak for it.Victor umeh is the national chairman and has supported the merger along with all members of national working committee,so the ranting of mallam goes to no issue,can mallam masalla use Apga to win a councillorship position in his state?foolish abuja based pay as you go politicia,the merger is a reality,N
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Gondyke: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nemo dat non quid habet,one does not give what he does not have,mallam masalla is not an Apga leader and therefor cannot speak for it.Victor umeh is the national chairman and has supported the merger along with all members of national working committee,so the ranting of mallam goes to no issue,can mallam masalla use Apga to win a councillorship position in his state?foolish abuja based pay as you go politicia,the merger is a reality,NNemo dat non quid habet,one does not give what he does not have,mallam masalla is not an Apga leader and therefor cannot speak for it.Victor umeh is the national chairman and has supported the merger along with all members of national working committee,so the ranting of mallam goes to no issue,can mallam masalla use Apga to win a councillorship position in his state?foolish abuja based pay as you go politicia,the merger is a reality,NNemo dat non quid habet,one does not give what he does not have,mallam masalla is not an Apga leader and therefor cannot speak for it.Victor umeh is the national chairman and has supported the merger along with all members of national working committee,so the ranting of mallam goes to no issue,can mallam masalla use Apga to win a councillorship position in his state?foolish abuja based pay as you go politicia,the merger is a reality,N
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Elueme: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
I have always known that Rochas and his Imo state faction of APGA are working in isolation without due consultation. Rochas is a desperate politician why he will not mind crippling the economy of Imo by making the state a more consu$ption rather than producing state than it had been before him all to score cheap points and have a good acceptability. That notwithstanding, if imolites are happy with his charrades who I am?. Wish him well, all the same.
As regards the merger, I want it to work. We need a stronger democratic institution. Nigerians will be better if we have a two strong political institutions and this is my grouse with the haste at which this merger was concocted. I can smell foul somewhere. Why the haste when proper consultation isn't concluded? Why was Obi of Anambra not in attendance? Why was Adams Oshomohle not there? The excuss of flight delay by Ikimi is not tenable. We know better.
My submission is that this group of Association of Patroitic Cheats(APC) as said by Billionaire, lol should not take us 10 steps backward. We are watching!
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by danniekute(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
iv4fb: they've not completely merged and there's confusion already?
dem neva see anything...merger...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by ziccoit: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
APC has come to stay whether you people like it or not is immaterial. Several attempts in the past at merger failed because of inability of the people concern to reach compromise. Now that they have come together and make this possible is an indication that merger is a success. GEJ together with PDP is going by 2015.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
Is Mseilla Massalla a former or current football player from Zambia or South Africa?
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by naja2: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
A very important question for my bigoted friends who voted Goodluck but not pdp, if you guys say the parties merging are doing so for selfish reason pls educate us on who's interest the pdp remains in power? Is the pdp in power because of the masses? how has the masses benefitted from 13yrs of pdp? What do Nigerians stand to loose when pdp is booted out of power?. Please intelligent answers are welcome even if you have to curse just make sure u say something intelligent.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
naja2: A very important question for my bigoted friends who voted Goodluck but not pdp, if you guys say the parties merging are doing so for selfish reason pls educate us on who's interest the pdp remains in power? Is the pdp in power because of the masses? how has the masses benefitted from 13yrs of pdp? What do Nigerians stand to loose when pdp is booted out of power?. Please intelligent answers are welcome even if you have to curse just make sure u say something intelligent.

Another sane Nigerian. cool
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
Slizbeat: I knew it would go down this way. Any APGA member that joins the merger is just doing so for his/her selfish Interest.
APGA as a party i know can never join any force, they rather stay alone and fight. Amongst the 10 Governors who endorsed the merger, it is only Okorocha that is APGA. Right from time, Okorocha has being trying to become Nigeria's president for only God knows. Here is a quote of what the APGA faction said:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/merger-latest-apc-oppositions-mega-party-emerges/

In the above source, you would get to see what Annie Okonkwo said. Labour Party is the only party with a seating Governor that didnt join the merger and said they would rather join PDP.
Worst case scenario, Okorocha will decamp to APC still get a second term and all apga will be left with is just chaff.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Bigflamie(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
GEJ all the way grin
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by BeraBera(f): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
So now, how many APGAs do we have in Nigeria?
They should have first arrived at an agreement on whether they want to join the new party or not. However, that Rochas was present during the merger does not mean that he was sent by the party's leadership. Let us keep our fingers crossed, more would definitely unfold
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Ngwakwe: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Gov. Peter Obi said he was involved, followed through the merger process and fully endorsed it.

Source: Channel TV

Godman_n: The truth is that APGA is not a political party but a group of people that positioned themselves to benefit from Ojukwu's name. Now that Ojukwu is gone, let see how far APGA can go.

Peter Obi we know is fighting for his personal ambition and interest while Rochas is same.

We Nigerians must watch these politicians to know what they are up to

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by tutu1: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nawa oh party never start people done they break up, I knew this relationship will never last, but why is it that the Ibo party is the first one to appear divided, cant they stay united for once, na so them one take bring president if they cant even agree on one small issue, Ibo man u better check ur self lol
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by ypzilanti: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Now PDP knows only performance can save them. Nigerians are the winners in this merger.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Emmy9898: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Akshow: good riddance to bad rubbish. cpc, can, anpp is enough to upset pdp. afga or whatever their name is are very very irrelevant.

You don't have to sound too upset. It's only politics. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by alphaconde(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
The opposition in nigeria is as fake as pdp

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by mensdept: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
WHy is Umeh still the chairman of APGA? These so called "big parties" cant organize conventions other than when its time for election and properly plan and execute their manifesto? That dude's been chairman for almost 10 years. Dayum.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Wadeoye(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Which one be APGA? Is that the party in control of Mugadishu?
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by najoke: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Billyonaire: Mseilla Massalla, sounds like Egyptian name, he should be locked up for heating up the polity. /haha/ha/. Its not mega party, its APC, Amalgamation of Patriotic Cheats, but I love them though, it will make PDP sit up and know its no longer business as usual.

^
as boys go say, PDP don start to dey fear fear grin grin grin grin
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Emmy9898: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
I already see one positive outcome from this merger.

Now, Okorocha's Government is automatically guaranteed very favourable reviews on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai, some people on this forum go kill person with laughter.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
The problem of Nigeria is not political parties but Hatred for each other tribe. And I don't see this merger party wining PDP come 2015. PDP aint just a party but a national party which can't be stopped by some tribalistic parties formed with hidden agenda. Why are they hungry and so desperate for power. 2015 will tell but don't get your hopes so high.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by talktimi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
Dudu_Negro: i told una yanmiri should be shipped to congo to live among his pygymy kith and kin. which one be maseilla masalla? angry what language is that?
does Mseilla Massala sound like an igbo name ? Please be honest with ur answer.

On to topic
Just some days back, a spokesman for the PDP actually commended opposition parties for coming together in a merger saying it would be good for democracy as a whole in Nigeria as it would make it more vibrant but there's a catch, regional politics shouldn't be brought into it as most of the major opposition parties in Nigeria are regarded as regional parties by the public whether we like to admit it or not ie CPC is regarded as a northern party, ACN is a Western party while APGA is an Eastern party.
For any party to give the PDP a very good run for its money, regionalism and ethnic sentiments have to be shoved aside for the greater good of the country which is what the APC claims to be after. I am ready to be an active card carrying member of such a grouping.
Going by the words of certain people on this forum, it seems ethnic bigotry is still a major part of the new party and it just might be the APC's archilles heel because any party that thinks it can get to the central govt be it PDP, APC or whatever without carrying all other regions along equally will only have theirselves to blame for failure at the endof the day.
We all want a better tomorrow for ourselves and children, let's keep ethnicity aside and work hard for it.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Exponental(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Wadeoye:

Of what relevance is APGA in the merger in the first place?

0.001 is negligible but it is a figure with its own value. Even if APGA is 0.001, they be person.
0.001 billion dollars is 1million dollars....... If dem dash u, will u call it negligible money.......

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by jpphilips(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
gratiaeo: APGA must be very careful this time around, in as much as i want strong opposition in our political field, pls you guys must do plus and minus very well before throwing away your identity. I don't have the believe that this so called merging party have what it takes to wrestle power out of PDP because of difference interest group.
Igbos i know ll rather support GEJ pdp than Buhari party.
I really don't support rochas in this move, even if they ll join merger there must be adequate consultation

you conveniently chose to forget that Ngige is ACN too, i dey laugh
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by rapmike(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
abeg the name of the leader of the group looks fishy. we fit get mseilla as a nigerian tribe, if so which tribe(looks more like south african name)
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Slizbeat(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
All of you shouting OP, I refused to reply you then but let me do that now. there is no way APC can win PDP unless APGA is involved. Yes, the mega party knows that and thats why they need APGA to win. APGA is the party that has the heart of Ndigbo, and so can convince Ndigbo to vote for APC. And again, the population of Ndigbo is still in doubt because the Hausas claim to be largest so as to steal ballot boxes to Niger and Chad cos hausas are more in Niger and Chad than Nigeria and should not mellow into Nigeria's affair. the Hausas know they cant win and thats why they need both the Igbos and Yorubas to win. In kano last election, the Igbos were the majority voters. I was among the ones who co-ordinated the youths to vote, even during the Presidential elections. Even though they never paid me till today. As per elections, my hands are off but lets watch how 2015 goes.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by reindeer: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Who is this Tikka Massala?
grin
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Bolan123: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
lacasa:

Shutup. The last time Abiola dare us he didn't live to tell the story even though he worn the election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Implication Of Biafran Nation - Ekweremadu Speaks / “the Spirit Of Error” In Nigerian Politics, By Reuben Abati / Let Buhari, Atiku, Others Undergo Mental Health Tests Before Elections –CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.