Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation (7164 Views)

Imo Guber Election 2015: Apga Denies Surrendering To Pdp [press Release] / INEC's Conditions For Opposition Parties’ Merger / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by karlmax2: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
naja2: A very important question for my bigoted friends who voted Goodluck but not pdp, if you guys say the parties merging are doing so for selfish reason pls educate us on who's interest the pdp remains in power? Is the pdp in power because of the masses? how has the masses benefitted from 13yrs of pdp? What do Nigerians stand to loose when pdp is booted out of power?. Please intelligent answers are welcome even if you have to curse just make sure u say something intelligent.

but sir I can name a lot of former PDP members even a former chairman of PDP for those 13 years of waste that are chieftains of this same APC which wants to rescue nigerians.people may say were a poor country put were not stupid! And mark my word nigerians would prove that come 2015 if we still remain same entity

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by EASTSIDAZ: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Rochass is a disaster and silly for thinking that he has the power to drag APGA in his sinking ship.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
karl max: but sir I can name a lot of former PDP members even a former chairman of PDP for those 13 years of waste that are chieftains of this same APC which wants to rescue nigerians.people may say were a poor country put were not stupid! And mark my word nigerians would prove that come 2015 if we still remain same entity

Kindly name thes former PDP members, their positions while they were serving so we can check their track records.

Then we would also like to know the current position these former PDP members hold in APC.

Do us proud.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by karlmax2: 12:27am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

Kindly name thes former PDP members, their positions while they were serving so we can check their track records.

Then we would also like to know the current position these former PDP members hold in APC.

Do us proud.
tom ikimi served under abacha that ruined nigeria and looted our common wealth maybe u were to young then
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Ikimi

Chief achike udenwa who finished imo state treasure while governor of the state under PDP he did 8 years of those PDP hell ur fellow hypocrite mentioned above again maybe u were young then

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achike_Udenwa

Chief AUDU OGBE a formal PDP national chairman again during the period of the 13 years mentioned by your APC crew above! Maybe u were young then or ur Deliberately turning a blind eye just like we knw u hypocrites do on nairaland

Is it george akume former governor of benue state when he was a flag bearer for PDP! Mind u he ruled for 8 years ask. Benue people how he tranformed benue
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Akume

Or is it chris ngige who made okija shine popular! U need to see how this same opposition fed on this gist when he was a member of PDP then as governor of anambra during this same 13years of PDP rule.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ngige

This is just to mention a few of the chieftains of APC u asked me to mention even if I have not don you and your likes proud. I feel proud that am among those who refused to be fooled by recycled power hungry thiefs (association of past criminals (APC)) who claim to be saviours. And u would also do us proud by proving what I wrote as false

2 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by talktimi(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2013
karl max: tom ikimi served under abacha that ruined nigeria and looted our common wealth maybe u were to young then

Chief achike udenwa who finished imo state treasure while governor of the state under PDP he did 8 years of those PDP hell ur fellow hypocrite mentioned above again maybe u were young then

Chief AUDU OGBE a formal PDP national chairman again during the period of the 13 years mentioned by your APC crew above! Maybe u were young then or ur Deliberately turning a blind eye just like we knw u hypocrites do on nairaland

Is it george akume former governor of benue state when he was a flag bearer for PDP! Mind u he ruled for 8 years ask. Benue people how he tranformed benue

Or is it chris ngige who made okija shine popular! U need to see how this same opposition fed on this gist when he was a member of PDP then as governor of anambra during this same 13years of PDP rule.

This is just to mention a few of the chieftains of APC u asked me to mention even if I have not don you and your likes proud. I feel proud that am among those who refused to be fooled by recycled power hungry thiefs (association of past criminals (APC)) who claim to be saviours. And u would also do us proud by proving what I wrote as false
this is hilarious grin just proves Nigerians forget things easily as long as it suits them hahahhahahahahhahahaha
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by karlmax2: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

Do us proud.
and to answer your second question they are the members of the commitee nominated by AC.N to make this APC merger possible with chief tom ikimi as chairman, a man that was in ABACHA government guy nigerians are not fools

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2013
karl max: tom ikimi served under abacha that ruined nigeria and looted our common wealth maybe u were to young then

I asked you harmless questions, yet you're making it look as if we are fighting? what is wrong with you people sef?

Must everything be about PDP (which you work for) and opposition?

Anyways, since you have posted their links, some of us would check them out and if we see them running for any position, then people can decide either to vote for these people or not.

Thanks for the links though, should check all out to see their records and also use the records available to the Nigerian public ( not just wiki) to rate them.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by karlmax2: 12:42am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

I asked you harmless questions, yet you're making it look as if we are fighting? what is wrong with you people sef?

Anyways, since you have posted their links, some of us would check them out and if we see them running for any position, then people can decide either to vote for these people or not.

Thanks for the links though, should check all out to see their records and also use the records available to the Nigerian public ( not just wiki) to rate them.

sorry bro I taught u were one of those people who don't reason and think back before they post! Am really sorry and I hope u accept my apology once again am sorry. Was taking over for the love I have for my country so that we won't make the same mistake we made all over sorry bros
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2013
Tom Ikimi
His wiki link is empty and there's nothing there to prove that he stole or abused his position while under Abacha. serving under Abacha does not automatically make you bad, we had good ministers under Abacha and i was in school during his period, so sorry i know about some of these people too.

Achike Udenwa

I know nothing about him, so kindly help us with details about his "activities" while in PDP and in power. (IMO people should tell us about him), if he's found running for any position, people can decide on what to do with people like him. (The wiki link is not detailed enough for anything tangible)

George Akume

I know nothing about him so people should help us with what he did and didn't do while in power (with facts/evidence), then if he's seen running for any position, we can all decide what to do with people like him depending on his past)

hris Nwabueze Ngige

Chris Ngige? so what's wrong with him? and why exactly is he on your list? Anambra was getting better under him until he was "impeached", so why exactly is his name coming up?

Most of the people you listed here won't vie for any position of note when time comes for election. let's wait and see what happens first.

APC's manifesto hasn't been released, their ideology is yet to be released and i don't even think INEC has registered them. (for a party to be registered, their manifesto and logo must have been submitted to INEC). so it's not yet time for all these back and forth arguments.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by talktimi(m): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

honestly speaking, if Karl Max "worked" for the PDP which you claim he does, I don't think he would post any names of members with their attendant bad records, of the lot I think its only Dr Chris Ngige who is loved by Ananmbra people because of the developmental strides he embarked upon Okija shrine or not.
Its not every one who gives an advice or a disenting view on nairaland who is a "PDP" member and besides the constitution guarantees a freedom of association for all Nigerians except some people want to change it now
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 12:53am On Feb 08, 2013
karl max: and to answer your second question they are the members of the commitee nominated by AC.N to make this APC merger possible with chief tom ikimi as chairman, a man that was in ABACHA government guy nigerians are not fools

And you mean everyone under Abacha was bad? btw, was Abacha 100% bad? i mean was Nigeria worse off under him (use facts to judge him abeg).
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2013
talktimi: honestly speaking, if Karl Max "worked" for the PDP which you claim he does, I don't think he would post any names of members with their attendant bad records, of the lot I think its only Dr Chris Ngige who is loved by Ananmbra people because of the developmental strides he embarked upon Okija shrine or not.
Its not every one who gives an advice or a disenting view on nairaland who is a "PDP" member and besides the constitution guarantees a freedom of association for all Nigerians except some people want to change it now

LOL, and why won't he post them since they no longer belong to his party? believe me, i am not a fool and i know karl max is a pdp apologist. (check his record) and you are one too (your record is speaking for you, not me).

A party is just coming out, yet to be registered, yet una don gather dey condemn them lol, nobi Nigerians go vote? when the whole thing has been prepared, we will all put these 2 parties side by side and compare them idea by idea, manifesto by manifesto, individual track records by track records. plans by plans.

so no need for all these "all of them na the same story'
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by karlmax2: 12:58am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01: Tom Ikimi
His wiki link is empty and there's nothing there to prove that he stole or abused his position while under Abacha. serving under Abacha does not automatically make you bad, we had good ministers under Abacha and i was in school during his period, so sorry i know about some of these people too.

Achike Udenwa

I know nothing about him, so kindly help us with details about his "activities" while in PDP and in power. (IMO people should tell us about him), if he's found running for any position, people can decide on what to do with people like him. (The wiki link is not detailed enough for anything tangible)

George Akume

I know nothing about him so people should help us with what he did and didn't do while in power (with facts/evidence), then if he's seen running for any position, we can all decide what to do with people like him depending on his past)

hris Nwabueze Ngige

Chris Ngige? so what's wrong with him? and why exactly is he on your list? Anambra was getting better under him until he was "impeached", so why exactly is his name coming up?

Most of the people you listed here won't vie for any position of note when time comes for election. let's wait and see what happens first.

APC's manifesto hasn't been released, their ideology is yet to be released and i don't even think INEC has registered them. (for a party to be registered, their manifesto and logo must have been submitted to INEC). so it's not yet time for all these back and forth arguments.

as I said this are just to mention a few.we don't need evidence we were alife when they were in power and we were alive when they also left office so we knw how their stewardship was like .ikimi was a military man would he be this wealthy if he had not been in a government that has been proven with facts that looted this country?
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2013
karl max: as I said this are just to mention a few.we don't need evidence we were alife when they were in power and we were alive when they also left office so we knw how their stewardship was like .ikimi was a military man would he be this wealthy if he had not been in a government that has been proven with facts that looted this country?

when it's time, these 2 parties would be tagged side by side, compare them idea by idea, manifesto by manifesto, individual track records by track records. plans by plans, then the shaft be pushed aside. 2015 is going to be something magnificent.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by karlmax2: 1:04am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

LOL, and why won't he post them since they no longer belong to his party? believe me, i am not a fool and i know karl max is a pdp apologist. (check his record) and you are one too (your record is speaking for you, not me).

A party is just coming out, yet to be registered, yet una don gather dey condemn them lol, nobi Nigerians go vote? when the whole thing has been prepared, we will all put these 2 parties side by side and compare them idea by idea, manifesto by manifesto, individual track records by track records. plans by plans.

my point is that they can't change history they were one time or the other the same PDP members u and you likes now lebel me for saying the truth they are even more dangerous cos when they had the chance to turn things around what did they do they looted the country when they were an active member of the same party they want to rescue nigerians from.u can call me whatever u like put the truth remains the truth!
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2013
karl max: my point is that they can't change history they were one time or the other the same PDP members u and you likes now lebel me for saying the truth they are even more dangerous cos when they had the chance to turn things around what did they do they looted the country when they were an active member of the same party they want to rescue nigerians from.u can call me whatever u like put the truth remains the truth!

I never said otherwise, i am only saying we'll judge them all when both parties come out to contest, if you give me 2 devils to vote for, i will vote for the lesser devil, so let's see what happens when it's time.

No one has told you you lied by indicating that some of them were once PDP members. we will x-ray them when the time comes for election.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by talktimi(m): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

are you kidding me ? I openly said on this thread that I'm prepared to be an active card carrying member of the APC and I don't think I need anybodys permission for that my only gripe here is for people to argue constructively and logically. Wow
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 1:31am On Feb 08, 2013
talktimi: are you kidding me ? I openly said on this thread that I'm prepared to be an active card carrying member of the APC and I don't think I need anybodys permission for that my only gripe here is for people to argue constructively and logically. Wow

And how does your becoming a card carrying member of APC affect the Nigerian polity?

When time comes, we will choose men with lighter baggage.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by talktimi(m): 1:35am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

And how does your becoming a card carrying member of APC affect the Nigerian polity?

When time comes, we will choose men with lighter baggage.
and who put you in charge of selecting members of a political party ? It seems you're here to be confrontational while I'm not here to argue with anyone. When the time comes I would like to see what army you will use to stop me. You can go ahead with your unnecessary arguments since its easier to have balls behind a computer screen.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by honeric01(m): 1:49am On Feb 08, 2013
talktimi: and who put you in charge of selecting members of a political party ? It seems you're here to be confrontational while I'm not here to argue with anyone. When the time comes I would like to see what army you will use to stop me. You can go ahead with your unnecessary arguments since its easier to have balls behind a computer screen.

We = Nigerians or are you not a Nigerian again?

Secondly, are you not going to screen the people you'd be voting for irrespective of where they are coming from before thumb-printing?

Maybe i made a mistake, let me rephrase. "When time comes, Me and those with working brains will choose men with lighter baggage against those with heavy baggage.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by talktimi(m): 2:08am On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

We = Nigerians or are you not a Nigerian again?

Secondly, are you not going to screen the people you'd be voting for irrespective of where they are coming from before thumb-printing?

Maybe i made a mistake, let me rephrase. "When time comes, Me and those with working brains will choose men with lighter baggage against those with heavy baggage.

if this is your argument, then we've been on the same page for long whether we like it or not. I said I want to be an active participant in the APC come its eventual registration because I've travelled to many parts of the country and seen the suffering of the average Nigerian and what I have always advocated here on nairaland and on every other forum is for we as Nigerians to hold our public officers from local govt to the federal level accountable for the way they rule us and until we can do that, we should be ready to endure any garbage thrown at us.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Elhakym1(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2013
outrage: How does this stop mega from wining?

@op so who told you its a sellfish interest thing? Rochas called you on his private line and told you I want to be president hence I am joining the mega party?

This is something monumental? Put you bigots fail to see it, everybody is trying to put their differences aside unite for a single and good cause, fight coruption take down pdp. This is begining of greatness and hisotry is being made.

But trust nigerians naw!

They better accept this and not come play the victim card as they have always done for years and claim they were left out when infact they have been making the wrong decesion.
I take it you are a Nigerian too...please use the word 'WE' when referring to Nigerians in comments next time...

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Elhakym1(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2013

I am proud of you and in same league with you bro 'cause I refuse to be fooled by 'em Politicians.

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by rapmike(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
abeg is there any possibility that nigerian can bear Mseilla Massalla?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. / [Updated] Satellite Imagery Reveals Nigeria's Population Density / The Implication Of Biafran Nation - Ekweremadu Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.