Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? (17059 Views)

To My Fellow Christians Out There, ''does Pulgatory Really Exist''? / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Ivynwa(f): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
Alleluiah!
That ministered to me dearie, thanks.

---But sometimes I wonder why we weren't created and granted all that we need to survive on earth without having to hustle like crazy. Hey! Don't go there yet, I know that you will be like if all was given to us there will be no invention/creativity/use of our brain etc I know that too. I just see some people with too many mouths to feed and not having enough to feed them and at such times i wish that all came into this world with all they need, that way we won't have to scout for everything, get busy and get too caught up with things. Yeah, heaven please have mercy and send down all we need, seriously.grin Hustling too much abeg! Wetin? grin grin. The thought of having kids to hustle more and more and feed even gives me second thoughts. If not that I love kids, I won't like to bring in another life into the world to come and hustle to survive. Life's hustle is too much. grin grin

All in all he promised to supply our needs according to his riches in glory. I am only wishing for a world without all these crazy hustlings really, how God still manages to sustain us in the midst of it all is still a mystery. May all Glory continue to be his whether he grants us a hustle-free world tomorrow or not. Smile!
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by chukkynwob(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
visionbiafra: Point of correction, Christians are the richest people in the world: Carlos Slim Helu, Bill Gates, Roman Abramovich, Bernard Arnault to name, but a few. The most powerful people in the world are also Christians: Barack Obama, the Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Dilma Russef, David Cameron, Hillary Clinton to name, but a few.

Please do not derail this thread!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by CGKing(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thank u my dear. God said the same to me yester morn. Really, no matter what a guy has, life ain't worth it if Jesus is not number one. I have changed and will live a life for Him.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by indoorlove(m): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2013
prairie: Lord let me be an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love, where there is injury, pardon, where there is doubt, faith, where there is despair, hope, where there is darkness, light, where there is sadness, joy. O! Divine master, grant that i may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console, to be understood as to understand, to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen (prayer of st francis of assisi)
i like this..
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Ramtzy: 6:38am On Feb 18, 2013
visionbiafra: Point of correction, Christians are the richest people in the world: Carlos Slim Helu, Bill Gates, Roman Abramovich, Bernard Arnault to name, but a few. The most powerful people in the world are also Christians: Barack Obama, the Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Dilma Russef, David Cameron, Hillary Clinton to name, but a few.

Your are delusional... You'd better not be deceived. These are all Bohemian Cluber, Freemasonic and Illuminati guys.. Among the list, Obama top as Bible criticizer in the public.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Ramtzy: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2013
Alhamdulilahi for being a Muslim o... Islam already define my expectations in this world as a believer hence, made me have little to worry about.

[57:20] Know that this worldly life is no more than play and games, and boasting among you, and hoarding of money and children. It is like abundant rain that produces plants and pleases the disbelievers. But then the plants turn into useless hay, and are blown away by the wind. In the Hereafter there is either severe retribution, or forgiveness from GOD and approval. This worldly life is no more than a temporary illusion.

Allah SWT says in Quran :

And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the patient, Who says, when afflicted with calamity: “To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return”: They are those on whom (descend) Blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance. (Al-Baqarah 2:155-157)

The Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu Allaihi Wassalaam) said the people who face the harshest trial are the prophets, then those next to them (in faith and devotion), and then the next. Everyone will be tried according to his level of faith; one who has strong faith will undergo a harsh trial and one who is of weak faith will receive a weak trial. And the affliction will encompass one until he becomes free of sins altogether.

The Prophet (S. A. W. S.), too, clarified the value of this life in relation to the hereafter. He said, “The life of this world compared to the hereafter is as if one of you were to put his finger in the ocean and take it out again then compare the water that remains on his finger to the water that remains in the ocean” [Sahîh Muslim (2858)].

Ibn ‘Umar said: The Messenger of Allah (S. A. W. S.) took me by the shoulder and said: “Be in this world as though you were a stranger or a traveler/wayfarer.”
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Danyl(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2013
This is an interesting topic,however to add a few comment...the bible sed: woe to the inhabitants of the earth for satan has been released into the world,i can tel u that satan is the god of this world not God,no wonder even d saints are been deceivd. Jesus Christ has predicted this beforehand-if so possible even the elect shall be deceived. The truth of d matter is dat God wants prosperity for His 'children', y did God blessd Abraham so much dat he had enof to bequeath to his descendants, y did God blessd Isaac Jacob n David wt abundance..they al av one thing in common,dy knw the God dey r serving... Isaiah sed those who Knw their God shal do exploit. In reverse, dos who do not knw der God shal b xploited,dats y even d pastors r goin d wrong way of the devil,many pastors r divorcing der wives, fornicatn and all sorts of things...dy are being enticed n exploited by d god of ds world. The kingdom of God we are told to seek 4 was likend to a mustard seed by Jesus in one of His parables, he also likened d WORD of God to a mustard seed,d kingdom is not only in word bt in d demonstratn of God's power to us..if u seek His word and put it into practice, u r seeking 4 His kingship and His kingdom to b established in ur affairs by so doing u'll kip walking in the Spirit n u won't fulfill d dictates of d flesh... God r blessn good and dependable christians who knws the God dey serve...if u walk longer with God,God'll kip on testing u,as u pass d challenge u move up in maturity....if u r not matured in Christ u'll kip on struggling 4d things of ds world. Y did Jesus Christ became poor so u myt b rich thru His poverty,we av lost d very essence of d death n ressurectn of Christ dats y d devil is changing our focus...ds days I pray may God open our eyes 2c where we r going.
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Revolva(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2013
What I know all religions especially christainity and islam are just stories...they were formulated to make man have comfort (which some fools have used to destroy themselves and make money)
So I am myself its not by force to be a born again- or church slowpoke!!! How do I know if all those bible stories existed- were you there??
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by esn1(f): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2013
Candour: @wordthots, i don't know if you're a brother or a sister but whenever i read you, i always wonder how you succeed in dropping it like i would.it's almost like we have a conference and agree on what you write.

my prayer for the church remains that God would bring to our remembrance the reason for Christ's death, burial and resurrection.

kudos and more grace to your life.

Amen.
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by jmslimx(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2013
nice write up .. thanks
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by petreli12: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2013

You sir, are very wrong on this. All these names above claim to be christians by word of mouth but not through their deeds! Obama is pro-gay, pro-bestiality and pro-abortion. Get your facts right! Most of them are devil worshipers including the Queen but claim to be christians to deceive the sheeple like you.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by coolchimex: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2013
Bros, God bless you richly. I have been observing this trend for a long time and when i speak out, they say "Touch not the lord's anointed, ...." or "Let God deal with him" and other funny lines. The Nigerian economic situation has made some people to lose their common senses; even if you give to God in a church, you must work hard, be diligent and have a trustworthy character to make it and not by just sitting down and HAVING FAITH. I shall be following your posts from now on, God bless once more.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by avalontony(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2013
jesus do not pass me by.....
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by eldoradoxx: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2013
The days of Paul and our days are not the same. Our days are far more challenging, violent and wicked and thus demand more forceful prayers. If u are an African and have not started praying against witches and wizards then you are stil joking, they are real and habe very strong base in Africa the dark continent, so u see why Paul neednt pray for his enemies to die. By the way when christains talk about enemies, they don't refer to physical persons but principalities and powers. Isn't it the same bible that says suffer not for witch to live? If you do not pray for blessings and prosperity as an African, then you are also joking! Didn't God say in the bible that we should ask of Him the inheritance of the heathens and the utmost part of the eath for our possession? Didn't he say that Christ died poor that we might be rich? Please Christainity/holiness should never be associated withs poverty otherwise it will scare plenty of people from coming close to God. Finally, if I hear today that God is a God that takes joy in poverty and suffering of this people, I would renounce my belief immediately and become a full time Lucifer worshipper. There must be a diffference between a juju worshipper and a "True" worshipper of the Almight God who own the earth and all there is in it.
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by eldoradoxx: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2013
The days of Paul and our days are not the same. Our days are far more challenging, violent and wicked and thus demand more forceful prayers. If u are an African and have not started praying against witches and wizards then you are stil joking, they are real and habe very strong base in Africa the dark continent, so u see why Paul neednt pray for his enemies to die. By the way when christains talk about enemies, they don't refer to physical persons but principalities and powers. Isn't it the same bible that says suffer not for witch to live? If you do not pray for blessings and prosperity as an African, then you are also joking! Didn't God say in the bible that we should ask of Him the inheritance of the heathens and the utmost part of the eath for our possession? Didn't he say that Christ died poor that we might be rich? Please Christainity/holiness should never be associated withs poverty otherwise it will scare plenty of people from coming close to God. Finally, if I hear today that God is a God that takes joy in poverty and suffering of this people, I would renounce my belief immediately and become a full time Lucifer worshipper. There must be a diffference between a juju worshipper and a "True" worshipper of the Almight God who own the earth and all there is in it.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by uche13: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2013
God bless you for this piece.

I always tell people that our churches these days should redirect their focus from soul winning outreaches to "in reach" meetings. We need to reduce our attempt to win souls who after conversion come into the church and see the rot in it but rather look inward the church, cry out to God for mercy, discover where we lost it and then get back on fire. If this is done, the people outside would be naturally drawn to us and to God because there would be power in us. After all the bible said that where the carcass is, the eagles gather. Whoever calls people to come and watch a fire burning down a building? where there is fire, people are drawn to the sight naturally.

We have lost the power because of our focus on mundane things and that is why the devil seems to be having a swell time in our midst. This is why robbers would go into a church, steal, rape, kill and even suicide bombers would blow up the church and nothing would happen. We need to cry for mercy, repent like in the days of old and call a solemn assembly.

We chase shadows, forget the most important reason why we are on earth and join the craze to accumulate wealth and even compromise our faith in our unwholesome attempt. Simple teachings on brokenness, pursuing intimacy with God, learning Christ are thrown into the bin. Oh that God would break us and show us the real intents of our hearts. I remember last year when God was dealing with me in the area of motives. He asked me simple questions that I could not answer and one I enjoin every true seeker of God to ask themselves.

1. Why do you serve God? Is it out of fear of eternal condemnation? what if He says now that there is no hell and good or bad, everyone ends up in heaven, would you still act the way you do?

2. What's your reason for preaching the gospel, winning souls and evangelizing? Is it because you want to be free from the blood of all men and in heaven to obtain a reward and possible mansions with a crown and stars glistening?

3. What if there was no promise attached to giving and no matter what you give, there is no receiving in return? would you still give or if you do, would you give at the level you are giving now?

The church needs to be broken. Testimonies in churches these days are centered around financial, marital, educational breakthroughs( all these are necessary) but in church yesterday, I was so glad because we had different kinds of testimonies. Those who by walking with God had noticed changes in their characters, who were able to overcome specific temptations were asked to testify. People testified of anger habit, pride etc being dropped and how they were able to overcome temptations to steal funds belonging to their companies when in dire need. The pastor even testified on how God broke him into kneeling down to apologise to his wife after snapping at her. Now that is a testimony!

We truly need God! and we should turn back to the cross.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Insightful: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Thanks for this message. We Christians need to get our focus right,we should worship God for who He is and not just for what we can get from Him. Contentment goes a long way in the Christian life. The thirst for material things, fame and power is responsible for what most churches are today, most of the sermon are all about how you can have it all in this present world with little or no message on salvation,holiness, contentment and eternity.
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by segzicres(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
OP so ur saying xtians shld forget about being wealthy n focus on being poor?
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
eldoradoxx: The days of Paul and our days are not the same. Our days are far more challenging, violent and wicked and thus demand more forceful prayers. If u are an African and have not started praying against witches and wizards then you are stil joking, they are real and habe very strong base in Africa the dark continent, so u see why Paul neednt pray for his enemies to die. By the way when christains talk about enemies, they don't refer to physical persons but principalities and powers. Isn't it the same bible that says suffer not for witch to live? If you do not pray for blessings and prosperity as an African, then you are also joking! Didn't God say in the bible that we should ask of Him the inheritance of the heathens and the utmost part of the eath for our possession? Didn't he say that Christ died poor that we might be rich? Please Christainity/holiness should never be associated withs poverty otherwise it will scare plenty of people from coming close to God. Finally, if I hear today that God is a God that takes joy in poverty and suffering of this people, I would renounce my belief immediately and become a full time Lucifer worshipper. There must be a diffference between a juju worshipper and a "True" worshipper of the Almight God who own the earth and all there is in it.

The fact is that we are following and doing it the wrong way in Africa.

You have a point. Your post highlight a personality with the intention to do good according to biblical values but needs to balance things.

God said in Genesis, "Have dominion over the earth; over the birds of the sky and the fishes of the seas". This means our MINDS! And that includes unlocking the secrets of the natural world and using it to better our temporal life on planet earth.

What many "pastors" are failing to do is striking this balance. Why can't they? Because a lot of them are not chosen. They just wake up one day, pick up the bible they haven't read and say God revealed to them to preach.

The bible says, Faith without work is dead.

The Lord our God, has given us the power. In order to understand the physical, you need to connect to the spiritual. The electricity you use today is a phenomenon of lighting. Lighting is electricity. Like charges attract. opposite charges repel. One needs understanding and knowledge from God to understand this complicated phenomenon which leads to living a better life on earth.

The fact that the African continent is plagued with poverty on land of plenty is our fundamentally flawed approach to life(value system) and whacked definition of success.

Most prominent colleges in the USA and around the world started as training institutions for the Clergy including in the Islamic world. Clergy men were early scientist and most scientist that invented the best of inventions today believed in God and were religious to an extent.

Read this from wikipedia below.

[b]Harvard was founded in 1636 by vote of the Great and General Court of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, making it the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States. Initially called "New College" or "the college at New Towne", the institution was renamed Harvard College on March 13, 1639. It was named after John Harvard, a young English clergyman from Southwark, London, an alumnus of the University of Cambridge (after which Cambridge, Massachusetts is named), who bequeathed the College his library of four hundred books and £779 pounds sterling, which was half of his estate.[19] The charter creating the corporation of Harvard College came in 1650. In the early years, the College trained many Puritan ministers.[20] The college offered a classic academic course based on the English university model—many leaders in the colony had attended the University of Cambridge—but one consistent with the prevailing Puritan philosophy. The college was never affiliated with any particular denomination, but many of its earliest graduates went on to become clergymen in Congregational and Unitarian churches throughout New England.[21] An early brochure, published in 1643, described the founding of the college as a response to the desire "to advance learning and perpetuate it to posterity, dreading to leave an illiterate ministry to the churches".[22[/b][i][/i]
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
Revolva: What I know all religions especially christainity and islam are just stories...they were formulated to make man have comfort (which some fools have used to destroy themselves and make money)
So I am myself its not by force to be a born again- or church slowpoke!!! How do I know if all those bible stories existed- were you there??
revolva, i wont even believe you wrote the above, maybe you copied someone's work just to make a point. How can i? Was i there?
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Divineboy42(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
My prayer is dat God wil open our eyes to behold wher carnal mind wil lead us to
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by sokoanugwa: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is a word in season and understand that we are in the days where Gods has become to us "He will meet my needs" People get save but the salvation did not cost them anything at all. The leverage on the grace of God and take Him for granted all the time. I know that God keeps covenant and he has the capacity to make every one wealthy, but our intentions and the way we think will always hinder Him. To be prosperous is not a bad thing, but for what purpose did we seek such prosperity? God is watching and my heart bleed for the church cos a whole lot are in it for what they will gain not for fellowship with Him. If we can serve Him faithfully and from our hearts too, He will meet our needs beyond our expectation. Its not about money all the time. What about health, peace, joy, wonderful husband/wife, godly children and etc. I am praying everyday to be like Him in all areas of my life and most importantly to have His nature and character.
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Maximus85(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Its either you are a Jehovah's witness or they have come in close contact with you. This is one of the many truths I n the Bible that these pastors are hiding from the people.
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by alexleo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
chuzyemx: Op God will bless u.pls do u have any idea of a holiness preaching church in nigeria apart 4rm deeper life,I will appreciate if u give me or list dem wit address in abuja.thanks

Apostolic Faith church, Jabi district, Abuja.
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by alexleo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
ckkris:

Any satanic arrow, spell, or spiritual curse you send to a prayerful Christian will return to you 7-fold, IJN. A trial will convince you that The Most High, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, The Holy One of Israel, rules in the affairs of mankind.

FOOLISH PRAYER TALK
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Nauttyprof(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
The Lord knows those who are His', and those who are His' know Him. This issue has become worrisome day by day, where the truth isn't spoken any longer but how wealth is to be increased not considering the Salvation of the individual. It has even gotten to the stage of more prayers been given by Pastor to a better donor. Paul told Timothy - that which you have heard of me amongst many witness, pass it on to faithful men, meaning don't corrupt my message, let it be on the truth you heard from me, and as you pass it on to other like I did with you ensure it gets to the person of right heart, who will not dilute the message but say it the way it is. Where are Salvation messages, Soul-winnings, undiluted word of truth and being a standard?

My prayer is may God help the church.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Fleming5(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
wordthots: In recent times this is one question that has really bothered me. Each time I look at the pauline prayers (eph.1:16-21, col.1:9-12, eph.3:14-18), they seem so deep and insightful.

I noticed paul didn't pray against enemies neither did he pray for material blessings (like many of us do today). Rather when he prayed for the churches, he prayed for depth, insight and more knowledge in the things of God

Today christianity is fast becoming a get rich quick scheme, we have set our minds on the mundane things. We have taken our eyes off jesus, setting them on the things we can get (money, health and prosperity).
Nowadays the watchword is "get all you can, can all you get and sit on the can"; whatever happened to contentment and knowing Him more.
We 've put so much emphasis on the temporal, forgetting that there's so much more. The new focus is man and what he can get from God. But there is a definite order in the scheme of things and that's seeking first Gods kingdom before the things. The emphasis and focus is God, not the things.

The worlds standards have become our standards. We claim to preach success and prosperity the bible way yet we use the worlds standards.
To us a successful church has a large congregation, large auditorium, the pastor and congregation drive exotic cars, the account is fat and their many business men in the church. Truth is, anybody can get these results, MOG or ifa priest. By hook or by crook. We say "God must be with you, since you are getting results". How naïve...

Contentment has lost its place...
Nowadays we are taught to give so as to get. The more you give, the more you get, we are slowly becoming clients of a magician God. And so Men now give just to get, afterall everyone wants to be a millionaire.
But the truth is we don't give to get, we give cause we love God and in obedience to His word; getting is a bye product (not the end in itself). Whether we get or not we should still give freely in obedience to his word.

We need to learn contentment. Not every christian will be a millionaire, there's no promise like that in the bible.. Paul stressed this in his writings just as Jesus did; contentment is key. Paul never prayed about the churches needs; as far as needs were concerned he just made plain statements of Gods provision e.g phil.4:19, 2cor.8:9. If we seek first Gods kingdom, our needs will be met and our bills will be paid (not necessarily in millions). Its not a prayer, its a fact.

Years back when preaching I used to present the gospel in a certain way. "If you have jesus you will never know poverty, sickness and you will live long". How ignorant I was...
I recently read in the papers about a certain man hugh hefner (owner of playboy- a mag dat promotes immorality) and was amazed. The guy is rich, healthy and very old, and he is far from being saved (without judging its obvious). There are many pagans, atheists etc just like him.
You don't have to be a christian to be innovative and standout, I mean that's clear in our world today; an example is Japan, which has more idol worshippers than christians yet it has a good economy and it is very innovative.

The richest men in the world are atheists, buddhists and pagans not christians.
My point; there's so much more to christianity...let's stop chasing the things, remember no man can serve 2masters.

We need to set our hearts on the right things. I don't know about you but my new watchword is that of Apostle paul:
[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [[a]which it exerts over believers) (AMP)
Thank GOD like minded people still exist. Thank you, God bless you. One love

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by TableLeg(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
Op

I dont know what is happening to you guys ooo .... undecided
Ask TB Joshua or Daddy GO or Oyedepo!
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by disloman(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
prairie: in christianity, the end doesnt justify the means, both the means and the end MUST be justified
okay,tell us d means n d ends.
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by SELFWORTH: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
chuzyemx: Op God will bless u.pls do u have any idea of a holiness preaching church in nigeria apart 4rm deeper life,I will appreciate if u give me or list dem wit address in abuja.thanks

Christ faith tabernacle churches.

Look online for the address.
Re: Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 19, 2013
@poster, God bless you for this piece. Hmmmmmm, I will always thank God for all my pastors who groom me up under Deeper life Bible church, particularly Pastor Kumuyi, he is a man that preach without looking at your face, preaches and back it up with bible verses unlike our nowadays pastors, quote a passage and begin to fly round the alter on head knowledge.

Holiness and righteousness can never be over emphasized, see ungodliness in the pulpit so much these days!!!!, its alarming. If you ask me, whenever I have a preacher who preaches prosperity or enemy die die, I rather in turn pray for them cos I know they have missed it, hubby to hate all those get rich quick prayers and shouting on the devil acrobat.

Not that we should not ask for those things but let's not dwell on them, kingdom first.

@op, God will bless you and your ministry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam / "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.