Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Ex-boyfriends Catch-up Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-boyfriends Catch-up Call (1158 Views)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-boyfriends Catch-up Call by ronelle: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
My ex boy of whom i have had not had any contact with in like 4 years just calls me out of the blues asking we meet one these days to catch- up .... here is the snag... we are now both married with kids... so i am wondering what kind of catch up he is taking about.. told him point blank that anit going to happen9no time ). i have received 2 calls today from him asking how far with the offer.... seriously shocked
please guys...... any hint on what might be going on /or what he wants. .. thanks
Re: Ex-boyfriends Catch-up Call by greedie1(f): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
ex bf?? wat if he actually wants to talk?
Re: Ex-boyfriends Catch-up Call by IZUKWU(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
gree-die:
ex bf?? wat if he actually wants to talk?

talk ? Talk about what ? Abeg ignore him and his calls

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriends Catch-up Call by thorpido(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
He feels you might buy the idea of meeting up to bang like back in the days.It's the only catch up he means.Don't bother giving him attention.Ignore his calls.
Re: Ex-boyfriends Catch-up Call by Koolking(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
People seems to get it all wrong with 'ex', even if the breakup was peaceful and memorable. Most people see their ex as mysteries. Ex is not your enemy, except he was sneaky and you broke up with him in pieces. There is nothing wrong meeting up (not in a secluded place) an ex who wants a meeting after ages not seen. He might mean well. Perhaps have a job he might want you to handle due to your known capabilities in that regards. No one knows tomorrow. Life offers us opportunities. If we can give complete strangers attention, I see no excuse giving same to your ex, who probably was a great friend but you couldnt have a life due to one emotional reason or the other.

Op, if you knew your ex very well, there is no big deal meeting him and see what he has to offer. Exercise caution with the meeting, be warm and firm in your responses. After all, both of you are married now. It's up to you
Re: Ex-boyfriends Catch-up Call by 190: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
that guy hasnt forgotten that punny

OP be proud of yourself you got a killa punny there that makes guys gaga

(1) (Reply)

Shuld I Tell Him??? / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event / How Do You Feel About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.