Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) (17741 Views)

An Excerpt From El-rufai’s Book ‘the Accidental Public Servant’ On Atiku AGAIN! / El Rufai's Accidental Public Servant / Excerpts From 'The Accidental Public Servant' El-Rufai's New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Akpan107(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
Onuokwu: Where can we get the book to buy na?
send me the money (N82,600), i will help you buy it...
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
When u enter d hall, everyone stands. When u leave, they stand.
U have d right to send anyone to prison.
U travel in a siren-blaring convoy wt a retinue of armed men and hangers on- all singing ur praises-.
All shades of women are urs for d asking(including ppls wives).
U deploy the oil wealth to whatever purpose dat catches ur fancy.
U dole out govt properties to cronies and personalise as much as u can.
U are reverred wherever u go.
All d newspapers must carry pictures of u every morning. D radio and t.v stations jostle for ur attention. Press men tip toe to u at night ,rendering their souls at ur feet for a mess of pottage.
U tower far above many mere mortals.
Men cower and grovel at ur presence, while u bask in pusillanimous pomposity.
All things are urs wtout asking.
U are d sun by day and moon at night.
U are the air ppl breath!
U are a Nigerian politician in govt!!
These are what El rufai and his cohorts miss. They are progressives and govt critics 2day cos they are nt in govt.
We are d ladder on which their ambition must rest.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Akpan107(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
lacasa: Haters or better still, the 40laptops and those who are in constant fear of performers have invaded this thread grin

One unifying factor this pictures have is that all the players there are Performers past and present tongue

We Have ; -

Buhari = outright Performer

BRF = Performer

Sanusi Lamido = Performer

Al-makura = too early to evaluate

Dankwambo = silent performer

Nasir el-rufai = the Bulldozer performer (made Abuja wat it is)

Bakare = original ruffler of fake pastors and CAN (pdp branch) *performer* wink

While on the other hand, wen it comes to GEJ's clique we have; -

GEJ - corrupt, clueless and a militant

Alameiseigha - International fugitive, thief, bukerer,n gun-runner

Otedola - Bribe giver, thief

Tompolo, Ateke tom, Orubebe, Edwin Clark - CORRUPT criminals, Bunkerers, Militants, Terrorists, gun-runners, kidnnappers and savage rascals.

Hehehe!!.... Give me APC anyday cool

Sai ma 2015!!!
Sweetheart, wake-up and stop dreaming, it is already morning...
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by segxyrema: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
El-rufai and all his political flocks are failures......just mention any of them that show his achievement .those governors that swallowed their LG funds and claiming good performance.shame on you all.......
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Adurangba(f): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
Akpan107: Sweetheart, wake-up and stop dreaming, it is already morning...

Dont mind him. He thinks everyone on NL will be praise singing El Rufai.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by CashVessel(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Please be reasonable in ur comments.Don't market ur ignorance here.Its called an autobiography and ur asking whether GEJ is d 'Accidental Public Servant'.
talk true: Is he referring to himself or GEJ as the Accidental Public Servant?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by segxyrema: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
Wentin aboki know about book.I think book na haram now.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by sharpman1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
This Sanusi no even send Jonathan.......
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Eziachi: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Billyonaire: APC - ACCIDENTAL PUBLIC CRIMINALS

What is it about the book that all opposition public servants are there. I need to have a copy of this book. Tunde Bakare is actually more of a politician than a Pastor, I could not see Oyedepo, Chris Oyhaks and Adeboye there. Fashola is a great guy and Sanusi is a great guy too but I hope they all can contribute to growth of Nigeria instead of just criticizing the people in power without offering alternative solutions.
Criticising the people those in power is part and parcel of a real democracy, minus that what you have is a dictatorship, where everyone is just an oh yes people. Is that what you wanted?
Without opposition there is no such thing called democracy. As for Tunde Bakare, he is only copying the likes of Jesse Jackson. Rev Al Sharpton and the rest. Its nothing new.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by lacasa: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Akpan107: Sweetheart, wake-up and stop dreaming, it is already morning...

Counter myy assertions na grin

P.s: who be 'sweetheart'

U be f.ag?
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by muktarmtt(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
pro01: What is Sanusi doing there? This man has since become a deadly poison in the 'blood' of government. He needs to be eliminated as quickly as possible - before he causes more havoc. A top official of government should not be seen fraternising with enemies of government.
U cn go ahead nd eliminate him u dick head d u tink is jst lyk ur old man dat cn b easy 2 eliminate mtsw mumu

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by chizel: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Honestly speaking tunde bakare is never a repented man of God,he is more of a politician than a man of God,I pity those he's deceiving
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Eziachi: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
alaoeri: Aboki 'll be aboki anytime, imagine SLS workking under GEJ still winning & dinning with el-rufai.
This word "Aboki" has it got a derogatory meaning? Is it not the same as calling my fellow Igbo man Mazi? I want to know. Really.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Eziachi: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
chizel: Honestly speaking tunde bakare is never a repented man of God,he is more of a politician than a man of God,I pity those he's deceiving
And I believe if he was singing praises of a certain GEJ, he would then be repented and a proper man God? which the like of Pastor is doing a good job on that front. You guys really makes me laugh. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Eziachi: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
glen87: See faces of people that want to hijack Naija. But power dey fit people ooo. See fashola as he be like one conductor for mile 2 want to be a president of dis country and that blood thirsty buhari
The game of politics is all about hijacking of power. Nigeria is not an exception.
Those in the pix can't be worse or better than those on the throne at moment. Thats the way it is.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by tadysmart(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
the coming weeks will be interesting. My popcorn please.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by muktarmtt(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
segxyrema: Wentin aboki know about book.I think book na haram now.
Haha see dis bad belee e pain u abi aboki dnt pass ur level dude wake up is not d world u still liv b4, I hope u have wat it takes 2 ryt a book if u cnt dick head kiss my aboki ass.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Akiika: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
It is simple, you will only find progressives there. Not likes of PDP criminals. I can't wait to get a copy on iBook.

Guys, i want you to note these User names, any topic on GEJ opposition, they are there... i have written the names on a post it on my desk. They are GEJ's paid 'i neva chop' agents.
Tomakint, Sincere9gerian, deletrue, mogidi, Tippy Top, fr evangel, misreal, ABAK72, ifiharam
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by LFJ: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hate or like him will not change who Nasiru el Rufai is. Remove religion and tribal sentiment, Rufai is a very brilliant man. Like every normal human being, he is not perfect. The truth may be bitter, but when reality demand one from us, we must not shy away. He is definitely not in the category of Mr president in term of level of his intelligent. Abusing him 24 hrs on nairaland will not change the fact that this man is full of talent.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Akiika: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
tomakint: Hmmmnnn, looking at the pictures reminds me of 'a new set of corrupt-minded and ambitious politicians' scheming hard to become relevant at all cost, but what is practically wrong with Pastor Tunde Bakare, (he is in the midst of strange bed fellows, and he seems not to be aware of it) undecided

'i neva chop', you reach here again? i understand, you need to justify the peanut you are paid.
So these are the corrupt-minded politicians? i wonder what we'll call your GEJ and his retinue of plunderers.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by pekelepekele(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
Fashola should dye his hair nah ., Abi you senior my dad that is still looking smart
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Adurangba(f): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
LFJ: Hate or like him will not change who Nasiru el Rufai is. Remove religion and tribal sentiment, Rufai is a very brilliant man. Like every normal human being, he is not perfect. The truth may be bitter, but when reality demand one from us, we must not shy away. He is definitely not in the category of Mr president in term of level of his intelligent. Abusing him 24 hrs on nairaland will not change the fact that this man is full of talent.

LOL. Which talent? There are so many other brilliant and intelligent men all over Nigeria, so, what are you talking about? So, also, abusing GEJ all over the internet 24/7 will not change the fact that he is your President, not so?
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Waiting for the Alaba editions to come out.can't wait to read dat book.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by ProGSM(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pastor Tunde, Pastor Tunde, Pastor Tunde!

How many times did I call you?
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by FiftyFifty(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Many of the posters here will NOT pass drug test that‘s why their virtuperations doesn‘t bother anyone. They ar bunch of nonentity, myopic & shallow minded illiterate that will never see beyond their nose. Calling Elrufa‘i, Buhari & Bakare corrupt is just madness to say the least for we all knew who ar really corrupt in Nig. The haters should do themselves better by hugging a nearby transformer or sleeping on a rail road. Useless fools.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
la furia:

grin grin grin just because SLS attended his friend's book lunch u asking the the government to kill him. na wa o. by the way u didnt see jona and buhari hold Centenary celebration tourch? its not in all matters u express bitterness. but u have forgotten how SLS was campaigning for subsidy to go on behalf of the govt?

E be like say you be retired 'hired killer'. . .that's why your initial assumption was that I wanted the government to kill him. I meant he needs to be removed from office (dead or alive, lol). For someone holding the sensitive position of CBN governor, Sanusi shouldn't be seen flirting with opposition figures at a POLITICAL event. Yes, the book launch was a political event. Apart from the fact that the current president and some members of his cabinet were disparaged in the book, the whole vibe around the event included the need to effect a change in government. What then is a serving CBN governor doing in such a gathering?
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by tomakint: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Akiika:
Guys, i want you to note these User names. i have written the names on a post it on my desk. They are GEJ's paid 'i neva chop' agents.
Tomakint, Sincere9gerian, deletrue, mogidi, Tippy Top, fr evangel, misreal, ABAK72, ifiharam
The distinguished gentlemen you are tryin 2 malign are Nairalanders like you who see things and try to give it its proper colour unlike you masquerading as one wise dude yet couldn't refute the valid points of Jonathan's achievements!
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
Akiika: It is simple, you will only find progressives there. Not likes of PDP criminals. I can't wait to get a copy on iBook.

Guys, i want you to note these User names, any topic on GEJ opposition, they are there... i have written the names on a post it on my desk. They are GEJ's paid 'i neva chop' agents.

Also add thelastpope,Adura_ngba and Billionaire
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by LFJ: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Adura_ngba:

LOL. Which talent? There are so many other brilliant and intelligent men all over Nigeria, so, what are you talking about? So, also, abusing GEJ all over the internet 24/7 will not change the fact that he is your President, not so?

I am just an independent observer, wht I see is what I say. Thank God that you did not denial the fact that he is a brilliant man, you only reminded me that Nigeria is blessed with millions of talented ppl but I doubt if you can substantiate the fact that Dr Jonathan is one of millions you are talking about.
I would hv love to defend Mr president with all my energy the same way u are currently doing, but when I looked at the future of Nigerian youth, I think to allow the current leaders to continue to hide under the cover of tribal and religion sentiment will be irresponsible of me.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by tomakint: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Akiika:
'i neva chop', you reach here again? i understand, you need to justify the peanut you are paid.
So these are the corrupt-minded politicians? i wonder what we'll call your GEJ and his retinue of plunderers.
You must be new to this planet, pray that one of those in d pix emerges as d President of this country may be you'll understand my position! If u think Buhari is a saint and not corrupt or El-Rufai, then you are still in one deep sleep, u better wake up!
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
What a waste of time. The room is full of abokis who look like they can't even read a Disney pamphlet.

Ileke, please go and sleep. You are an American woman, you don't know anything about Aboki. You have been listening to too many Igbo bigots on NL. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention / Onnoghen Accuses FG Of Tampering With His Assets Declaration Form / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.