Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) (17740 Views)

An Excerpt From El-rufai’s Book ‘the Accidental Public Servant’ On Atiku AGAIN! / El Rufai's Accidental Public Servant / Excerpts From 'The Accidental Public Servant' El-Rufai's New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Onuokwu: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
Where can we get the book to buy na?
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
Where is GEJ?
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by glen87: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
See faces of people that want to hijack Naija. But power dey fit people ooo. See fashola as he be like one conductor for mile 2 want to be a president of dis country and that blood thirsty buhari

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Mortiple(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
follygab: is this Pastor Bakare serious @ all?....why is he d only one everywhere? Pastor in the mist of alll these ........ if it is OYDEPO, KUMUYI or even ADEBOYE that is amoung these pple he will b d 1st to raise d roof.uhnmmm God will help us sha not to lus focus
Don't mind all these hypocrites and bigots on Nairaland.

Pastor Bakare is a "FRIEND OF THE WORLD". Remember, Jesus said - if the world (including people on Nairaland) love you, you are not mine, but the World hates you, you are mine.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Mortiple(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
glen87: See faces of people that want to hijack Naija. But power dey fit people ooo. See fashola as he be like one conductor for mile 2 want to be a president of dis country and that blood thirsty buhari
Ha ha ha ha!!! Guy, you funny sha!
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by nimsy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
The booking is already generating knocks, see the reaction of Atiku .http://elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/14443-atiku-abubakar-replies-el-rufai . Another knock http://elombah.com/index.php/articles/ephraim-emeka-ugwuonye/14446-nasir-el-rufai-is-a-pure-dramatist-ugwuonye
Just like Segun Adeniyi predicted, more knocks will come and maybe court cases! I will really love to read this book!
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Mortiple(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
pro01: What is Sanusi doing there? This man has since become a deadly poison in the 'blood' of government. He needs to be eliminated as quickly as possible - because he causes more havoc. A top official of government should not be seen fraternising with enemies of government.
He knows what he is doing. He must have got the support of his oga GEJ.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by lafuria1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
pro01: What is Sanusi doing there? This man has since become a deadly poison in the 'blood' of government. He needs to be eliminated as quickly as possible - because he causes more havoc. A top official of government should not be seen fraternising with enemies of government.

grin grin grin just because SLS attended his friend's book lunch u asking the the government to kill him. na wa o. by the way u didnt see jona and buhari hold Centenary celebration tourch? its not in all matters u express bitterness. but u have forgotten how SLS was campaigning for subsidy to go on behalf of the govt?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
Does it mean dt rufai had accident wen servin as minister, died(went in2 xtiction cum exile during yaraduas rule), went 2 hell (and met wt buhai and his boko soldiers), and resurected under goodluck Jonathan 2 share his testimony wt his felow yesterday men and their folowers.. I laf in amanpour.. Waitin patiently 4 d backlash..
Is it not an ironical denouement dt d same el rufai who wx given D oportunity and couldn't and sinned like therz no 2morow is d man dt is throwin saintly tantrumz and giberish like he is d bishop of canterbury.. Indeed there wx a country and the country wx full of xterdayz men.. Muheheheh...
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
politics is dirty and you cannot identify the good ones ,el-rufai is a nation builder.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Asis(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
follygab: is this Pastor Bakare serious @ all?....why is he d only one everywhere? Pastor in the mist of alll these ........ if it is OYDEPO, KUMUYI or even ADEBOYE that is amoung these pple he will b d 1st to raise d roof.uhnmmm God will help us sha not to lus focus
I wonder
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
OK!
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
This Fashola of a man wowo no bi small oo
I'll nominate him as the most wowo governor in Naija. Since it is too difficult to separate him from his Niger State (Aliyu Babangida) counterpart
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by alaoeri: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Aboki 'll be aboki anytime, imagine SLS workking under GEJ still winning & dinning with el-rufai.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by creativemusic: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by izenco2005(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
I hate abokis angry
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by anayonduba(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Was it an islamic quaranic recitation party...why do u have just muslim.... give naija to this guys today....tomoro u become ragheads
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Congregation of thieves.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Ndyoo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
that book looks like a dictionary....
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by naijavlogcom(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm. still thinking what the content of that book is. Is it about his discontent with public service? somebody help me out!

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by babaowo: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria politicians are criminals,both current and former politicians, May God save us from criminals in power...
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by ismhab(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
izenco2005: I hate abokis angry
i hate ur mother.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by peckhamboi: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
You can get the book here, I have only read the about 50 pages and it is very explosive indeed.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Accidental-Public-Servant-ebook/dp/B00BALT8CO/ref=tmm_kin_title_popover
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by omowolewa: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
A.P.C, Armour Personnel Carrier.

El-Rufai should stop feeding Nigerians with lies. Immediately I saw SLS in those pix, I knew its all about lies.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by akatonero(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bunch of thieves grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by bestower: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
the_ripper2: Is he writing about himself?
No he is writting about u,daft.
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
APC - ACCIDENTAL PUBLIC CRIMINALS

What is it about the book that all opposition public servants are there. I need to have a copy of this book. Tunde Bakare is actually more of a politician than a Pastor, I could not see Oyedepo, Chris Oyhaks and Adeboye there. Fashola is a great guy and Sanusi is a great guy too but I hope they all can contribute to growth of Nigeria instead of just criticizing the people in power without offering alternative solutions.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by lacasa: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Haters or better still, the 40laptops and those who are in constant fear of performers have invaded this thread grin

One unifying factor this pictures have is that all the players there are Performers past and present tongue

We Have ; -

Buhari = outright Performer

BRF = Performer

Sanusi Lamido = Performer

Al-makura = too early to evaluate

Dankwambo = silent performer

Nasir el-rufai = the Bulldozer performer (made Abuja wat it is)

Bakare = original ruffler of fake pastors and CAN (pdp branch) *performer* wink

While on the other hand, wen it comes to GEJ's clique we have; -

GEJ - corrupt, clueless and a militant

Alameiseigha - International fugitive, thief, bukerer,n gun-runner

Otedola - Bribe giver, thief

Tompolo, Ateke tom, Orubebe, Edwin Clark - CORRUPT criminals, Bunkerers, Militants, Terrorists, gun-runners, kidnnappers and savage rascals.

Hehehe!!.... Give me APC anyday cool

Sai ma 2015!!!

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Akpan107(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
talk true: Is he referring to himself or GEJ as the Accidental Public Servant?
Refering to OBJ...
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by ngooka: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Stupid elrufai, confusion among them and ACP, all na wash we don't need this bunch of thief
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
breaking news.. El-rufai wins nobel prize, his book " The Accidental Public Servant" gave him the edge. grin grin grin

Give me this book for free and I will burn it. El-rufai is among the corrupt politicians so let him shut up!!!
Re: El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) by Adurangba(f): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
Is Tunde Bakare a pastor or an accidental politician? Can you identify one or two people in those pictures who havent stolen a dime from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son / Osun To Provide 20 Armoured Carriers For Proposed Southwest Security Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.