Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. (4076 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nairalanders I need your opinion here please, I am presently dating this girl whom I intend to marry sometime this year. Although I have not formerly proposed to her, she is well aware of my intentions. Thing is she told me today that a neighbour of theirs who is like family to her would be taking her out for suya. I have not objected yet, though the idea didn't go down well with me. Am thinking here is a girl who would soon get married, she should do away with some of these casual friends. I am about to. confront her on the matter, but I need more informed views before I do. I wouldn't want to act merely on my insecurities. But at the same time am not comfortable with some dude I don't know hanging out with my girl. Pls treat as urgent I have just one hour to show time. Do I stop her from going.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by 190: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin

How much be suya again!!

OP -cant u afford Suya again for your girl

kai nairaland boys make una nor dey fall our hand again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by lecturerdabo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
MOG, relax! notin mega! If d girl is yours, she will nt misbehave xcept otherwise so have a little faith and trust in her. Besides, U ve not made your proposal yet even if you ve proposed, you are not married yet so give her some space it will even help her make up her mind if you are the right person for her.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by ITbomb(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
No harms there , just make sure she is back on time
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Desloaaa(f): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
190: grin grin grin grin

How much be suya again!!

OP -cant u afford Suya again for your girl

kai nairaland boys make una nor dey fall our hand again grin grin grin grin grin
suya pass suya o..no be ibrahim suya o,correct obalende suya.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by swtchicgurl: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2013

I know you are a pastor but wisdom is profitable to direct.

What you don't want in your marriage is disallowed from now.

Abi na your girlfriend? confess pastor!
grin
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by LewsTherin: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Your fiancée? Have you asked her to marry you? She knows your intentions? How? Witchcraft? The Chineese say No matter how much a man wriggles his toes, it will never make him move.

Tell her plainly that you mean to marry her. Let her say plainly that she will be your wife (before you call her your fiancée). Then you can legally challange her willingness to go on a casual date with another single guy.

Till then, no block her road is you no wan drive with am!

No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
pastor prosper :
Nairalanders I need your opinion here please, I am presently dating this girl whom I intend to marry sometime this year. Although I have not formerly proposed to her, she is well aware of my intentions. Thing is she told me today that a neighbour of theirs who is like family to her would be taking her out for suya. I have not objected yet, though the idea didn't go down well with me. Am thinking here is a girl who would soon get married, she should do away with some of these casual friends. I am about to. confront her on the matter, but I need more informed views before I do. I wouldn't want to act merely on my insecurities. But at the same time am not comfortable with some dude I don't know hanging out with my girl. Pls treat as urgent I have just one hour to show time. Do I stop her from going.

OP, ''na from clap dem de enter dance'', just be there pastoring ur ministry, while one correct guy helps u service her offering box.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by 190: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Desloaaa:
suya pass suya o..no be ibrahim suya o,correct obalende suya.

so you mean obalende suya go make that girl forget ibrahim grin grin

Na wa ooh e be like say obalende don package everything wen he go do wait ground grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by 190: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
lrguru:

OP, ''na from clap dem de enter dance'', just be there pastoring ur ministry, while one correct guy helps u service her offering box.

[size=28pt]DOA @ OFFERING BOX grin grin[/size]
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
lecturerdabo: MOG, relax! notin mega! If d girl is yours, she will nt misbehave xcept otherwise so have a little faith and trust in her. Besides, U ve not made your proposal yet even if you ve proposed, you are not married yet so give her some space it will even help her make up her mind if you are the right person for her.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thanks my brother, however, my biggest worry is she may want to continue with going on casual dates even after marriage. Since I am not cool with such things isn't it better I let her know my stand now.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
LewsTherin: Your fiancée? Have you asked her to marry you? She knows your intentions? How? Witchcraft? The Chineese say No matter how much a man wriggles his toes, it will never make him move.

Tell her plainly that you mean to marry her. Let her say plainly that she will be your wife (before you call her your fiancée). Then you can legally challange her willingness to go on a casual date with another single guy.

Till then, no block her road is you no wan drive with am!

No offence intended.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
We have actually agreed to get married in principle. Just that we both believe in good old romantic proposals, you something special that we wld love to tell our kids when we are both old.so am waiting for her birthday to make an unforgettable romantic PRoposal.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by OCTAVO: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
But if i may ask sef, why suya dey freak your babe na?
Na from suya e dey start o.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by bendazum: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
pastor prosper :
We have actually agreed to get married in principle. Just that we both believe in good old romantic proposals, you something special that we wld love to tell our kids when we are both old.so am waiting for her birthday to make an unforgettable romantic PRoposal.

Pastor you fall my hand big time! Why don't you ask if it's okay for her to sleep over at a guys place.After all she's an ANGEL. grin
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by 190: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
OCTAVO: But if i may ask sef, why suya dey freak your babe na?

[size=28pt]ROTFL grin grin grin[/size]

Nigerian girls and their passionate desires for common [size=28pt]MEAT[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by bendazum: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
OCTAVO: But if i may ask sef, why suya dey freak your babe na?
grin grin
angry I once lost a girl over 5 naira tomtom.Suya na 1 hand joor.Girls have light brain especially Nigerian girls.Not because I couldn't afford it but because I didn't know they like chewing, licking tins.They need their mouth to be busy.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by 190: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
bendazum:
grin grin
angry I once lost a girl over 5 naira tomtom.Suya na 1 hand joor.Girls have light brain especially Nigerian girls.Not because I couldn't afford it but because I didn't know they like chewing, licking tins.They need their mouth to be busy.

ehen make them enter bush go pluck cane begin chew naa

since they want their mouth to always be busy
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by wizecoder1: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
LWKMD......suya indeed ...
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by pastorprosper(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ok guys eh I want to put her to choice, go out with this guy on a date and its over between us. That's wot am going to do.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Desloaaa(f): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
does being a pastor makes u a Learner
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Rotmyt: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
pastor prosper :
Thing is she told me today that a neighbour of theirs who is like family to her would be taking her out for suya. I have not objected yet, though the idea didn't go down well with me. Am thinking here is a girl who would soon get married, she should do away with some of these casual friends. I am about to. confront her on the matter, but I need more informed views before I do. I wouldn't want to act merely on my insecurities. But at the same time am not comfortable with some dude I don't know hanging out with my girl..

Honestly Pastor, what harm would suya with "family member" cause? Abi is not the same suya we all know? He is merely taking her on a suya trip and not something worse. Don't let your imagination run ahead of you here. Is she in the habit of taking suya trips? If not, let her be but subtly let her know how you feel and don't make a big deal out of it. You both will be fine.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by bendazum: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
pastor prosper :
Ok guys eh I want to put her to choice, go out with this guy on a date and its over between us. That's wot am going to do.

Trust is necessary in every relationship.Nevertheless it's better you speak your mind now instead of acting up.For better, for worse. Remember.That she told you means she recognizes your input.Tell her your mind.Tomorrow when she meets a great guy she might not tell you.She might be doing it to gain your trust. Once she gets it.She might carry out a Hit runs that'll stun you. Infact you'll be out defending her to have even seen it coming.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
It's not about the guy. It's about the girl.
If she wants to invite the guy to her house to shag, how will you know?

If she actually told you, then you should be happy that she at least has no intention of making it a secret that she is going to eat suya and talk with an old friend while she's at it...it's not exactly a "date" as you called it.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Rotmyt: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
pastor prosper :

Haa...Pastor Prosper! shocked. You would break up with your "fiancee" over suya? Probably 200 naira suya? Why can't you act rational and not give in to jealousy or whatever this is. What happened to communication? Sir, you are not ready for marriage and I hope your girl turns down your offer citing immaturity even if you change your mind. What a pirry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by bendazum: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Rotmyt:

Haa...Pastor Prosper! shocked. You would break up with your "fiancee" over suya? Probably 200 naira suya? Why can't you act rational and not give in to jealousy or whatever this is. What happened to communication? Sir, you are not ready for marriage and I hope your girl turns down your offer citing immaturity even if you change your mind. What a pirry cry cry

You called it 200 naira suya?You seem to be a learner. I am saying the Pastor should break up but should communicate his resentment.
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Rotmyt: 12:05am On Feb 08, 2013
Ehn..ok, expert. Who reffered to you by the way? You stated your opinion and I stated mine. Did you see me make reference to you? What's the beef about?
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by xyoung: 3:05am On Feb 08, 2013
pastor prosper :
@Op...Seems you are naive here
Its jus like asking 'IS IT BAD TO LOAN OUT MY WIFE 2SOME DUDE 2PHOCK FOR ONE DAY'??
I am totally against your action
Your girls is yours and yours only
If she is interested in going out with your so called neighbour then she is as well interested in sleeping with him
No so e de start and who told you she isn't the one who instigated that movement
Dude your girl is slipping away gradually
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 08, 2013
Goodness me!
When did going out with a fam frnd to buy suya turn to cheating eh?
Shey na becos she tell u?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by luvmijeje(f): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2013
@chidyhels I tire o,on top suya!
Re: Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 08, 2013
Mr pastor,the truth is that you dont deserve this gal,wat u need is a pretender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Kissing Bride Aggressively-Pix / Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open / Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.