Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man (4100 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by dekronik: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'm not myself right now. Its now that I realy believe the saying "poverty na disease". I'm not poor. I am a young man with a Govt. Job on salary grade Level 09 step 5. I also run some businesses which also bring me extra cash flow. I know I'm not rich, but thank God I'm not poor either. I'm mobile and live in ma own apartment. The reason I say poverty na disease is because poverty has made my fiance who I love so much and we were planning to wed next year dump me for a rich man. This lady opened up honestly to me that she had been dating this elder secretly and he is going to meet her parents. He bought a CRV jeep for her and he promised to give her after the introduction. She showed me d pix on her fone. He promised to build her own flat for her. This man she said is married with kids but she told me its due to money issue she is gonna marry him so I should please forget her. I nearly cried today. Chei. So na so e dey be if man no hammer? Pesin no fit get fine babe marry coz ur papa no be Atiku or you no be Adenuga. I de vex seriosly. Ontop the insult my ex babe dey tok say she wan dey give me money wey she de get from d man. I don't blame her. I blame maself for dating a girl schooling in another town while I live in another town. If we were in the same town this thing wouldn't have happened. Anyway baba god, I dey ur hand.
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Story story....

You can't lie to a liar

2 Likes

Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
*hands u tissue* Wipe the tears! Wipe am well well! GalaxyTV talk say "Person wen dey cry dey see road o ..."

1 Like

Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Tymax(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmm! Oppression. Bro, you know what? Forget that babe. She is not worth your time. Channel your anger and disappointment into other ventures. Many Naija babes too like money that's why they use them for rituals easily. angry angry
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by dytbabe: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Argentina fit win this world cup o
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by cuteposhy(f): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
what a sad and pathetic story. I think with time you'll find someone who will love u for who you are. op cheer up.
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Tolexander: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
dekronik: I'm not myself right now. Its now that I realy believe the saying "poverty na disease". I'm not poor. I am a young man with a Govt. Job on salary grade Level 09 step 5. I also run some businesses which also bring me extra cash flow. I know I'm not rich, but thank God I'm not poor either. I'm mobile and live in ma own apartment. The reason I say poverty na disease is because poverty has made my fiance who I love so much and we were planning to wed next year dump me for a rich man. This lady opened up honestly to me that she had been dating this elder secretly and he is going to meet her parents. He bought a CRV jeep for her and he promised to give her after the introduction. She showed me d pix on her fone. He promised to build her own flat for her. This man she said is married with kids but she told me its due to money issue she is gonna marry him so I should please forget her. I nearly cried today. Chei. So na so e dey be if man no hammer? Pesin no fit get fine babe marry coz ur papa no be Atiku or you no be Adenuga. I de vex seriosly. Ontop the insult my ex babe dey tok say she wan dey give me money wey she de get from d man. I don't blame her. I blame maself for dating a girl schooling in another town while I live in another town. If we were in the same town this thing wouldn't have happened. Anyway baba god, I dey ur hand.
you be gay or why would you have a fiance?
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Meestique: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
krall: Story story....

You can't lie to a liar
hehe..! Birds of a feather...
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Meestique: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tolexander: you be gay or why would you have a fiance?
Only a gay notices such mistakes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by nationwide24: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
That's one of the problems of dating a liability, a student. You're working and you don't go for working class girl. Na wa for some folks o! If you want to date a student, she should be from a very wealthy background else you stand to share her with her with so many people or loose her. At least you've seen it now, so that next time....
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Tolexander: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Meestique: Only a gay notices such mistakes.
to start with, what's your gender?
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by delkuf(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Y are u sad. Do u prefer it happening after u guys are married?

1 Like

Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Meestique: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oh money! Oh women! Op, Thank ur stars a devourer's attention was deviated frm u.. If u had all the dollars in this world, such a gal would av sucked u dry nd fled. There are lots of damsels out there who'd love u for who u are. Dnt ask me where u can find them. Just move on with ur life; she'd come back begging after the 1st wife shows her shege..

Bt if ur story na lie ehn... May ur willy contact elephantiasis

1 Like

Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Meestique: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tolexander: to start with, what's your gender?
There are males; there are females nd there are those of us that are in-between. Now wat?
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Tolexander: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Meestique: There are males; there are females nd there are those of us that are in-between. Now wat?
hermaphrodite, neutrois or genderqueer?
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Meestique: hehe..! Birds of a feather...
godforbid lipsrsealed
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Olami90: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
gals wey no want ferrari dey northern states unlike ur run away galfrnd buh prepare ur ass to reciv koboko(weepin).......

pple dey always say jesu ni oko opo(jesus na widow's hubby). so hold jesu wella nd He is gona marry u too
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Her leaving you is a blessing not bad luck. Be happy you didn't marry her.
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Lorlaahlozz: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
People 2 dey watch film now oo
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Lorlaahlozz: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2014

You can't lie to a liar
Funny
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by spicy244(f): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ First, wipe ur tears. Most definitely she will regret it n come for forgiveness. @ d same time, there r many FISHES in the ocean.
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: People 2 dey watch film now oo
wats d title
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Lorlaahlozz: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: wats d title
Behind my success
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Behind my success
hmmmm..ill download t
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Lorlaahlozz: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hmmmm..ill download t
Na Emeka ike..act d lover boy part
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Na Emeka ike..act d lover boy part
oh!i remember...Amaka broke ma heart x2...i tink m gna go 4 a ride grin...Lobaku danu
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Chubhie: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
You should actually question how you ended up with such a lady in the first place. You should be grateful and thankful that you probably did not nurture another mans child as yours paradventure you married her.

There are lots to explore and experience in this life than sulking over a b!tch you have not wedded in holy matrimony. Get on your groove and redefine your self with style and never ever sabotage your self with most Nigerian ladies that profess love to you- tis a snare a scam. That your babe is a Taker.

Life most times is easy and cool but we tend to complicate it based on our wrong choices.

When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you. ~Lolly Daskal

2 Likes

Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Sunkyphil(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2014

You can't lie to a liar
grin
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by dekronik: 3:34am On Jul 11, 2014
For dose sayin I'm lyin,tanx. For d odas tanx too. Actually as I'm feeling ryt nw d issue of women is totally outta ma mind ryt nw. Can't trust any lady nw. I'd rather stick to paying ashawo for good time das all. I tought I was building a life wt a 400L statistics student schooling @ ..... State Uni. Not knowing dat she had her plans. God dey. Dis niraland crash made me lose ma former profile "dakronik". Dey said I shd check ma yahoo mail for ma password but I can't seem to access ma yahoo dats y I had to creat new profyl. Dose who know me den in Sexuality section know I don't cook up such tinz. Wat do I achieve by lying at ma age of 31? For dose with advice I rily apreciate. But don't think I can ever trust any poor girl. Now I'm seriosly gonna be a Gold digger. If a girls dad is not rich den 4get it.
Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by Srew: 4:19am On Jul 11, 2014
oooooh, what FEELINGS have done to the sons of Adam.

1 Like

Re: SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man by born2boink(m): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Starting working your way to the rich, it is not a day job! If you ever want to collect my money, you must be ready to splash cash, because I spend excessively on her, Bleep her friends, Bleep olosho and Bleep street neighbours, even if I have opportunity to Bleep nairaland babes, walahi I would hesitate. Be a bad guy and not a gentle man at all,because gentle man na mumu. .....what you will do? 1. Try soak weed in juice, keep in fridge for 3 days, take it 2 times daily, in the morning and before you go bed, whenever you are free, visit list of ashawo joint for hot spot to fill your dick gap until you find another lady

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly / Will You Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your Traditional Married?(pix) / Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.