Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – (5500 Views)

VIDEO: Angry Youths Set Ablaze Jonathan Campaign Vehicles In Sabon Gari Kaduna / Hoodlums Set Ablaze APC's Campaign Vehicles In Akwa Ibom / Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by morgist(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2013
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Jigawa State, Alhaji Salisu Mahmud, has exonerated the state government and the party from having any hand in the recent Lamido /Amechi for president and vice president campaign vehicle sighted in Kaduna State.

It, however, described the proposed joint ticket as an answer to Nigeria’s socio-political crisis. Mahmud stated this while reacting to the allegation that the Lamido /Amechi campaign vehicle sighted in Kaduna State was sponsored by the state government through the state PDP chapter.

The chairman noted that different political and non-political groups have been calling for Governor Lamido to contest presidential election in 2015, and if that was yearning of Nigerians, the people of Jigawa State were ready to support them in finding lasting solution to the Nigerian problems.

“We in Jigawa know Lamido better than other people, and I am optimistic that if Lamido and Amaechi are given chance to lead this country, they could bail it out from the present difficult condition we have fallen into.

“Governor Lamido has all qualities required for anybody to lead Nigeria; he is a grassroots and seasoned politician with vast knowledge and experience in the history of Nigerian politics and socio-economic problem. He is also a nationalist with a high level of concern for the betterment of the common man; likewise his propose running mate, Governor Rotimi Amaechi.

source: http://www.newswatch24.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=227:we-never-sponsored-lamido-amaechi-campaign-vehicles-%E2%80%93-jigawa-pdp&Itemid=581
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by timpaker(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Okay.
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by talktimi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Una go gree ?
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by sissa: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
That is gud......
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by stacomaster(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ya am in jiqawa state!! Dats tru
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by Ibangap(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
And where did he say Jigawa state PDP were'nt d ones dat sponsored d vehicle branding? Or am i missin somtin frm d article?
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
May God choose the best leader for us in this country.That is our prayer.Not corrupt leaders.
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by Tayo114: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Rubbish
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by TRILLIONIAR: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
WHY SHOULD LAMIDO AND AMAECHI BE MY PRESIDENT? WHEN WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE FASHOLA AND OSHIOMOLE WITH PROVEN RECORD

4 Likes

Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by Witi(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Whatever
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by HAH: 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
Na so even Gej talk when we saw his posters in Abuja.

It usually starts with denials
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by kaeto(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
USELESS BUNCH, LAMIDO AND AMAECHI, 2 SILLY EGGHEADS WITH NOTHING TO OFFER. GOD 4BID THIS NIGHTMARE...

1 Like

Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by charly42: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
May the best leaders that will move the country forward emerge and may those who want to splash campaign money in support of deceitful future intentions spend all their money in vain!

1 Like

Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by donphilopus: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: WHY SHOULD LAMIDO AND AMAECHI BE MY PRESIDENT? WHEN WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE FASHOLA AND OSHIOMOLE WITH PROVEN RECORD

Will those electorates allow the plenipotentiary people to rule? Unless the misdemeanors ones

1 Like

Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
In politics even our words pay!
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Before every dick & harry starts portraying him/self as moses or joshua, the wise question is these: did God choose you for that office? Rather than exhorting your self. The nigeria politicians should learn humility and not puffed up with pride when they win elections. True leader is a humble person, but not fooled by people.
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by thaoriginator: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Abeg I no wan here anytin pdp (the nigerian nightmare) for my ear

Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by fkaz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
[size=16pt]still expecting that of Babagida Aliyu [/size]

Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by Olaolufred(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
PDP IS A DIVIDED HOUSE.
SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE CONCERNED ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES.
NONE HAS NIGERIANS IN MIND.
LET THE DIVISION CONTINUE.
THEY KNOW WHAT THEY REAPED IN OGUN STATE.
2015 WILL BE INTERESTING.
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Retardeen don enter one chance
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by lagcity(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen don enter one chance
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by Pptyconcession: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
no be small thing oooo
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
I reside in Rivers state. The truth is that Amechi should go and sit down. He should bury his head in shame. He is no doing well.
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
jusRadical: I reside in Rivers state. The truth is that Amechi should go and sit down. He should bury his head in shame. He is no doing well.

I bet he wasnt doing any worse than Retardeen when he was bayelsa governor
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by justsayemma(m): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2013
I don't knw Lamido's perfomance,bt Amechi is a cmplete failure , I stay in Ph n I knw wat m talkkin abt. Nig wil b doomed 2 ve such persn as a VP
Re: PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – by phabouluz(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Fashola and Oshiomole are over hyped, lamido, akpabio & amaechi are not talked about cos they are pdp.

Nigerians sha

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? / The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. / Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.