Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail (8933 Views)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / Farouk, Emenalo Reject Prison Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Granted bail to continue the demand for bribe angry
thieves!
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by confusion247(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
sheff: I still don't understand the why Femi Otedola has not been charged to court or is farouk the only one that is guilty of the bribery?
Why should they charge otedola?

1 Like

Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by BashMe1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
AND WE SHALL CONTINUE WITNESSING THINGS LIKE THIS IN A PDP LED GOVT. Naija I hail Thee. embarassed
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by confusion247(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ibanga p: Failed nd corrupt judiciary! U arraigned som1 in court 4 d 1st time, nd adjourned d case 2 1week so u can grant dem bail, after d bail u adjourn d case till almost 2 months so u hav enough time 2 entertain bribery proposals from d criminals so as 2 manipulate d case. As far as i'm concerned dis case has been closed.
What else did you expect? That one week in detention is enough punishment for the bribery. Now is tome for judge and attorney general to collect their own share.
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by jadakiss213(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
ceejay80s: If na poor man, dem go give am 10yrs imprison, dem wan chop insid the money, dats why dem give am bail of 10million, and i taught bail na free
so many illiterates abound on Nairaland.*smh*
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by onatisi(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
when i said it that they wil be released this weekend ppl taught i was being unpatroitic ,now the case is dead ,back to business as usual
go home and steal with sense next time
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by Phikom(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
ok
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by eikeem(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Same movie, different actors.
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by Symphony007: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Anybody not convicted is presumed innocent and has the right to bail, it's now up to the media and nigerians to keep an eye on this case, cause if we turn a blind eye it'll go the way of dimeji bankole!!
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by Nairalane: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
this is absolute piffle. #10m bail for scandalizing #93m. Too bad . May God help us out.
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by crackhouse(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
learn how to make money online; make $620,000 monthly by clicking here
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by timpaker(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Can someone please check his cap, I have a feeling something is in it kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by sol2galay: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=chucky234]Its a known tradition in Nigeria,you don't expect someone who received $620,000 to be convicted when a N23b pension fraudster was granted bail with fine.
The head(GEJ) is sick as well as the the tail (the entire judicial system,what a failed organ.[/quote

A beg wetin concern GEJ with this? it is the power of independent of judicially and it doesn't have anything to do with executive interference
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by phemieojelabi: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
A man stole good worth 25k Instantly dia was judgement.($620,000 CASE)still WABLLING on d judge table.Ao i which Naija kud borrowed some of dia Capital punishment in China then dis CASE wud av bin-ova with. what a lawless country!
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Can u imagin N10million bail that kain money na wetin farouk dey take pay ashewo so d money na change 4 am infact if them leave am him go bring out him wallet count the money cash stone them.

Pls NL join me in a two day fasting and praying exercise for Naija we will break it with beer to show anger angry
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by nonysmith(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking: Surely the bailiffs should be questioning how Farcrook could afford such a high Bail?
heheheheheheh see question...pls hw much is a house of rep member salary for 1month dat he can't afford 10m and he has bin dere since 1999 abi 2000
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by scopusng(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Chei, Where would Farouk get money for bail now? Poor man, well God dey.
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by zayhal(f): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lo ba tan!
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by babaowo: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Can this country move forward?
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by wakky4me(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking: Surely the bailiffs should be questioning how Farcrook could afford such a high Bail?

Being bailed out shouldn't even be the issue, what should have being the issue is will judicial prosecute them in accordance with the offenses they committed at the end of the judgment? Only God knows how the judgment will be at the end undecided

Being bailed out shouldn't even be the issue, what should have being the issue is will judicial prosecute them in accordance with the offenses they committed at the end of the judgment? Only God knows how the judgment will be at the end
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by yavo2: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
Why is every1 stressing? Is anything new happening? Nuttin do facrook...I de am for kampe..no shaking!!
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
There is no effective judicial system in Nigeria. This is a clear injustice. I hate the Nigerian judiciary!!!!! cry cry cry cry

The most funny thing is that they are willing to quickly pass draconian laws on gays and rapists for life imprisonment. That country leaders have woefully failed the people.
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by Jayetiti(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
As my brother 2face talk ham, nothing deh happen this is naija anything is possible...mshwee
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by dammytosh: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
sheff: I still don't understand the why Femi Otedola has not been charged to court or is farouk the only one that is guilty of the bribery?

Charge Otedola for what exactly ?

For giving SSS marked money to Farouk or for recording the trasnaction as evidence ?

Great Barriwonder.
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by drnoel: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
ajetunblog: See corruption everywhere,am tired of this country ooo

see u breaking ur head over nothing. I expected this from the start but was curious to see if it will be like that of that pension thief that was given just a tap on his hand for stealing billions, shot changing the country and millions of Nigerians. I expected Lawan would make bail but hoped it will be an expensive one with restrictions. That is what and where u should look at. The judge tried but he could have made it more expensive for them...
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by Pvin: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
93 million - 20 million naira =73 million naira left to clear thier mess. (Obodo adironma bu uru ndi nze)
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by livethinme: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
dammytosh:

Charge Otedola for what exactly ?

For giving SSS marked money to Farouk or for recording the trasnaction as evidence ?

Great Barriwonder.

For using his financial status to affect an ongoing investigation into his business.
In any normal country that would be considered illegal..but nja dey o
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by dammytosh: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
livethinme:

For using his financial status to affect an ongoing investigation into his business.
In any normal country that would be considered illegal..but nja dey o

That is not true.

You obviously did not follow the case from day 1.

Otedolar claimed he was contacted for bribe by Facrook and his team.
He claimed that he threatened his business interest if he does not pay.
He claimed he contacted SSS and reported the case to them.
He claimed they said playing along is the only way to prove the case against Farouk.
He claimed they gave him a marked SSS note and the camera he used for the recording of the converstation.

Non of these claims have ever been contested by the police or SSS. All what farouk claimed was confirmed to be a lie by all the witnesses he called.

So tell me when you get to court, what will he be charged for ?

Do we criticize Government and people just because we have to or we are objective ?

Do you get the reason why Otedollar has no case to answer on this issue or u require further clarification ?

1 Like

Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by Boss13: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
zglobalsimcard: You need to check this out
Its good for all and business

This is fraudulent please. Why would someone receive and make calls using a US number when he is in Nigeria. Please take it off.
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by andyanders: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
As usual. Same as Bank- ole. They must go home. We wait for next drama from other officials doing same.

Big man no dey go jail for Nigeria. If you want to go jail, steal chicken,goat, phone, indomie and their likes, you will get life imprisonment with hard labour because judge no go get anything
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by dom(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
its a bailable offence. Lets not also forget that in our laws an accused is deemed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Thats the law as it is.
Re: Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail by BabaEto1: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Faddd: How i whish they could tell me what life in jail looks like

Life in jail is just like being in a hostel or orientation camp, no much difference. I hv been there (but not as a convict)some nysc orientation camps are worse than prisons. I am speaking from experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Governorship Election Results Collation Update / NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt / Chai!!! Naija!!! Is This Really Abia State Teaching Hospital??? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.