Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) (4251 Views)

PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind / What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? / Love Is Blind: Woman Gets Married To Corpse Of Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Guys would u fall this deeply into love

They're cute tho :-XGuys would u fall this deeply into love

They're cute tho

Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Are you Jealous?
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
sexkillz: Are you Jealous?

Lol jealous of the guy or the girl

Abi na so ur girl be too?
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by dopeJemi: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2013

she Don Jazz d poor boy embarassed

3 Likes

Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

Lol jealous of the guy or the girl

Abi na so ur girl be too?
Are you jealous of their love? What offence did the girl commit?

2 Likes

Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
It is love guy... If u dnt see beauty in being thick, there are some of us out there they really treasure it... even tho we dont have/want one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
sexkillz: Are you jealous of their love? What offence did the girl commit?

No offence but she no de try
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
dopeJemi:

she Don Jazz d poor boy embarassed

Maybe they're truly in love
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

No offence but she no de try
How?
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by SAFO(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Smart dude.

Pick the ugliest, fattest chic in the room and all the other girls will be seething with curiosity in what he sees in her.

Rule 2.1 player's handbook Vol IV

1 Like

Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
sexkillz: How?

Should be watchin that weight...Notsexy been such a fat ass
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
I don't know why am laughing... grin grin
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

Should be watchin that weight...Notsexy been such a fat ass
You mean fatasses don't deserve love?
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
sexkillz: You mean fatasses don't deserve love?

Dude stop!!! I didn't say that...I said they're cute together but she isn't looking good
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

Dude stop!!! I didn't say that...I said they're cute together but she isn't looking good
So, what is the correlation between her "not looking good" and his "love" for her being blind?.
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
ledafaze: It is love guy... If u dnt see beauty in being thick, there are some of us out there they really treasure it... even tho we dont have/want one grin grin grin

thick or fat?
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
blackchild09:

thick or fat?

Exactly...a thick chick is a ten and smashable but few fat chicks are?
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by jaybee3(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2013

3 Likes

Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
how can anyone look at the chick and call her 'thick'? you definitely need glasses. She is fat..what am I even saying? she is obese...unless you're tryna tell me you dig obese chicks.
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by timpaker(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Is she blind?

"One man's food is another man's poison"
cool cool cool
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
sexkillz: So, what is the correlation between her "not looking good" and his "love" for her being blind?.

I'll think of it and get back to u
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
ItsModella: how can anyone look at the chick and call her 'thick'? you definitely need glasses. She is fat..what am I even saying? she is obese...unless you're tryna tell me you dig obese chicks.

See her tommy sef..yuckk!
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
jay bee:

Put the first pic
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by achinaboy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
love conquers all
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
The boy in question is probably with her because of material gains
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
timpaker: Is she blind?

"One man's food is another man's poison"
cool cool cool

He or she
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by omiobo: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
gringringringringrin
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by slimchi2k2(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
WOW
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by timpaker(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

He or she

She!
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Aren't they teenagers? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by DonXavi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
jay bee:
No, he just said No and repeated it again No and No. lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... / This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? / Should A Man Give A Married Woman A Kiss On The Cheeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.