Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? (3938 Views)

PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) / Love Is Blind: Woman Gets Married To Corpse Of Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Often times when we see a couple (or potential couple) who, in our opinion, do not "match", we tend to resort to the "love is blind" angle. I've always wondered and asked myself: Is love really blind? Should love even be blind? I haven't been able to answer this questions. Fellow nairalanders, what's your opinion? What does "love is blind" mean to you. Your sincere comments please.
Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by kilokeys(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
i know a girl.. i couldn't phantom how much i liked her..

nothing she ever did offended me.

being a popular critic here and in real life.. i took up her case.. and could find no fault.. she was perfect in my eyes.

in essence, i could live with her worst flaws.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
love is blind wen u ova luk stuffs dat would ordinarily make u madt or piss u

1 Like

Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by Lordabas: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2014

It means that when u are in love with someone you cannot see if they are hurting u cos u are blinded by your love for them.

Its like women who stay with men who abuse them.
These women love their man so much that they cannot see that the man is beating them to death

1 Like

Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by Afrok(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Love is blind, to me means " U ar only concerned about the good and the positives about someone but care less about the negativity people talk concerning the person".
Love they say supersedes everything, U love someone and everything about the person including the flaws, the good, the bad and the ugly.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by totomod(f): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
it means, the negative things about the person doest count.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by nifemi25(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
It simply means when someone like me,a driver can marry dangote daughter. That means love is blind
Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by uboma(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
To me, love isnt blind. Love can see...
Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by pasqal09: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
It means when you can overlook a person's faults just cos of the love you have for them

1 Like

Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
nifemi25:
It simply means when someone like me,a driver can marry dangote daughter. That means love is blind
Hmmmm... Is that your dream?
Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by nifemi25(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Fit2Rule:

Hmmmm... Is that your dream?

My brother if God can make it comes to reality. Well fingers cross till then.
Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by izsmike: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2014
wow, i had to like all the comments above me that i quite agree with...
kilokeys:
i know a girl.. i couldn't phantom how much i liked her..
nothing she ever did offended me.
being a popular critic here and in real life.. i took up her case.. and could find no fault.. she was perfect in my eyes.
in essence, i could live with her worst flaws.
Lordabas:

It means that when u are in love with someone you cannot see if they are hurting u cos u are blinded by your love for them.
Its like women who stay with men who abuse them.
These women love their man so much that they cannot see that the man is beating them to death
totomod:
it means, the negative things about the person doest count.
Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by Shaquillle(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Fit2Rule:
Often times when we see a couple (or potential couple) who, in our opinion, do not "match", we tend to resort to the "love is blind" angle. I've always wondered and asked myself: Is love really blind? Should love even be blind? I haven't been able to answer this questions. Fellow nairalanders, what's your opinion? What does "love is blind" mean to you. Your sincere comments please.
cuz. Love doesn't care abt tdh(tall,dark and handsome)light skin,abs nd d lyks,wen u fal u fall niyen.nd it myt nt be ur fantasised person
Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by Raymysterio(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2014
To me the expression shud be... "Love Blinds" cos when you are in love, it blinds you from some flaws inherent in the object of your attraction.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? by kskpoundz(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2014
Those saying luv is blind are the 1c who end up @ broken.cos if they open their eyes wen toasting d him/her they would seen d Lost in it. Abi e don blind ni

(1) (Reply)

A Rich Unfaithful Man Or A Broke Faithful Guy? / Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. / Judefcc Vs Nlanders Who Give A Fvck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.