Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (40885 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Temi231(f): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
mitchyy:
I think you should go for engrjoe grin
As if you know my mind. Thanks babe
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 3RNEST(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
How can i know my Val now, i got one "Like" okay "Quote me" if u want to be my val..smiley
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
Temi 23: Wowwww. @chucky234.
Hmmm am becoming a super star,not super coke like Ifihearam.
So whatsup honey
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
Temi 23:
As if you know my mind. Thanks babe
Engrjoe was dumped by Mitchyy,Why is she asking you to go for him now,hmmm I think there is more to this than just been nice.
She wants you to settle for her leftover
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by mitchyy(f): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Temi 23:

Nice one. Yes i will βε̲̣ your val

Yippeee! Oya Ogugua pls update!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 3RNEST(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
mitchyy:
Yippeee! Oya Ogugua pls update!
Be my Vali not my Tine....just waka away.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by mitchyy(f): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
chucky234: Engrjoe was dumped by Mitchyy,Why is she asking you to go for him now,hmmm I think there is more to this than just been nice.
She wants you to settle for her leftover
LWKMD
Can you try as much as possible not to let your frustration show? Its getting pretty obvious dear. By the way, i didn't dump anyone. I already had segunsd from Day 1. grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
mitchyy:
Can you try as much as possible not to let your frustration show? Its getting pretty obvious dear. By the way, i didn't dump anyone. I already had segunsd from Day 1. grin
Frustration? I laugh in Japanese
Haha Yunshina Sushita soshen
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
mitchyy:
Becos i don't see the point ure driving out with your bible quotations

Really! Isn't it glaring dat I want2 n love2 remain single? Thot majority are graduates here! Y is it so hard to understand? 2buff quoted 1st by saying "its not good for a man 2b alone"-Genesis.
Then I replied with my own quote from d new test. "it is good for d unmarried to remain single, except u can't hold urself" Mr life_style, we are not saying d same thing!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by mitchyy(f): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
chucky234: Frustration? I laugh in Japanese
Haha Yunshina Sushita soshen
私はあなたに同情します
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ogugua please check your email,I just PM you.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Ibangap(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Aaaaaaand congrats to Ify Angela & Ibanga p, Nairaland's newest Vals couple. Ibanga, thanks for proving that if you want a better thing in life, one must be willing to work. You pursued Ify and have claimed your prize! cheesy lol.[/size]
Lol. I guess it was worth the chase.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hbabe,will you be my VAL
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by mitchyy(f): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
chucky234: Hbabe,will you be my VAL
No. 27
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by lifestyle1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
mitchyy:
I think you should go for engrjoe grin

Speak for your self young woman. The last time I checked you are still Val u less.

Its few hours to Val. Act fast.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by mitchyy(f): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
life_style:

Speak for your self young woman. The last time I checked you are still Val u less.

*laughing in spanish* Obviously, you haven't checked the list. I have a partner already sweetie and i'm proud to have him cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
mitchyy:
No. 27
Amebo,who send you
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
life_style:

Chei see yabis, dem say Mitchyy VAL U LESS
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by mitchyy(f): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
chucky234: Chei see yabis, dem say Mitchyy VAL U LESS
This boy, you still don't want to listen? Stop showing your frustration here now. Almost everyone has a val except you. Oh and life_style. He he he! LASTmas!

Few more hours to val....... *picks up credit card and car key*
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
mitchyy:
This boy, you still don't want to listen? Stop showing your frustration here now. Almost everyone has a val except you. Oh and life_style. He he he! LASTmas!

Few more hours to val....... *picks up credit card and car key*
I can't stop laughing at your dumb assumption
**picks iPhone 5 to call my val**
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by mitchyy(f): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
chucky234: I can't stop laughing at your dumb assumption
**picks iPhone 5 to call my val**
Console yourself! How come ure hiding ur val then? Are you ashamed of her?cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ok -- Am Here

Its just One Lady that's caught ma attention On here so far this Year - Tashamania!

Hope she'd Just flash the Green Light to ma Blind Love, would feel bad if those Chocolates i bought for Tomorrow goes Sour
undecided undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
mitchyy:
Console yourself! How come ure hiding ur val then? Are you ashamed of her?cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am just too proud of her,Ogugua will update the list soon for you to see.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
El Guapo: Ok -- Am Here

Its just One Lady that's caught ma attention On here so far this Year - Tashamania!

Hope she'd Just flash the Green Light to ma Blind Love, would feel bad if those Chocolates i bought for Tomorrow goes Sour
undecided undecided

sad sad Too bad. I'm taken already

But chocolates..?? I could kill for chocolates!! cheesy cheesy
Plus you not a regular here sad

Anyways, Ogugua modify my val.. For chocolate's sake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
[size=13pt]Eyaaaah... what a turn of events!!!

Temi23 has saddled up with Engrjoe, so congrats!

2buff has been dealt a hard blow once again as Tashamania has abandoned him for chocolates El Guapo! 2buff, take heart o. Time still dey.

Chucky234, bros, you no serious. I saw your email. After you sent that email, you asked another NLer to be your val. Smh.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tashamania:

sad sad Too bad. I'm taken already

But chocolates..?? I could kill for chocolates!! cheesy cheesy
Plus you not a regular here sad

Anyways, Ogugua modify my val.. For chocolate's sake grin grin

Lol -- Akpan Bring In On those Chocolates for ma Wife to be ASAP! grin grin

Sweetie i thought about something to go with ya Unique Complexion, Eva heard of Dark Chocolates?

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Eyaaaah... what a turn of events!!!

2buff has been dealt a hard blow once again as Tashamania has abandoned him for chocolates El Guapo! 2buff, take heart o. Time still dey..[/size]

Hehe, that sounds more Like a Dailymail Report grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Eyaaaah... what a turn of events!!!

Temi23 has saddled up with Engrjoe, so congrats!

2buff has been dealt a hard blow once again as Tashamania has abandoned him for chocolates El Guapo! 2buff, take heart o. Time still dey.

Chucky234, bros, you no serious. I saw your email. After you sent that email, you asked another NLer to be your val. Smh.[/size]
Abeg help me update am na,I just play with with that one oooo.
Na my Val I send for yoour email ooo,help me update am I take God beg beg you ooo.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
[size=13pt]Reply my email first. I wan confam una.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by mitchyy(f): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
chucky234: Abeg help me update am na,I just play with with that one oooo.
Na my Val I send for yoour email ooo,help me update am I take God beg beg you ooo.
Lmao! Oya Ogugua pity him and update it. Next time make up ur mind and show off ur partner, ok? Lol
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol, they're on the unconfirmed list.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol, they're on the unconfirmed list.[/size]
Which one come be unconfirmed list na,we don already confirmed ooooo,abeg update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.