Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Crack It And Laugh It Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack It And Laugh It Out (776 Views)

Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke / Are U Bored?enter And Laugh Till U Tire.na Continuous Joke Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crack It And Laugh It Out by harlos: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
A professor is sent to darkest Africa tolive with a primitive tribe. He spends years with them, teaching them reading, writing, math and science.
One day the wife of the tribe's chief gives birth to a white child. The tribe is shocked, and the chief pulls the professor aside and says, "Look here! You're the only white man we've everseen and this woman gives birth to a white child. It doesn't take a genius tofigure out what happened!"
The professor replied, "No, Chief. You're mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence, what we in the civilized world call an albino! Lookat that field over there. All of the sheep are white except for one black one. Nature does this on occasion."
The chief was silent for a moment, then said, "Tell you what. You don't say anything more about that sheep and I won't say anything more about that white child.
Lmaogrin
Re: Crack It And Laugh It Out by harlos: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2013
I told my brother this same joke and he laugh sote he fall from chair...
How come nobody is laughing after 97views Enh

Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Dear Tu-baba. / Comedian Mocks Tonto Dike / Lawyers Should Never Ask A Question If They Aren't Prepared For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.