Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV (12496 Views)

Poll: Which Nollywood movie channel is better?

Hi-Nolly (HiTV): 17% (5 votes)
Nollywood (Trend TV): 10% (3 votes)
African Magic (DSTV): 72% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Download Both Nolly & Hollywood Movies Straight To Your Mobile Phone / Did CTL/Trend TV Just Win The Lawsuit Against NCC And HiTV? / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by Egavlas(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
urfriend:

trend tv to launch friday 28th march,at eko hotel v/i.at 10am.

urfriend,

which one are u really affiliated to?

Have you resigned from telling us about 'New' channels on Hitv?

What about the Zee Entertainment channel and all the rest you talked about last year?

It seems to me that you all have given up(including management and owners).
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by niyi09(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2008
"It seems to me that you all have given up(including management and owners)."they are all confused at hitv
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by obijack: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hi All,

This is my first post.
Please can anyone advise. I am thinking getting a pay TV. I do not want DSTV because of the subscription rate. But what are the rates for Trendtv (equipment and subscription).
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by urfriend(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2008
hi niyi,sometimes the way u talk makes me wonder.do u think is everything hitv want to do they must inform u.i told u guys that this april that hitv will be adding discovery civilization,zee cinema,foxnews,setanta sports, etc.also i said they will be doing some channel upgrade on all the hi channels.when they are ready they will inform the public.hitv is not here just for 3years,but are setting the foundation[faclities/equippment] for the future.
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by Egavlas(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2008
urfriend:

hi niyi,sometimes the way u talk makes me wonder.do u think is everything hitv want to do they must inform u.i told u guys that this april that hitv will be adding discovery civilization,zee cinema,foxnews,setanta sports, etc.also i said they will be doing some channel upgrade on all the hi channels.when they are ready they will inform the public.hitv is not here just for 3years,but are setting the foundation[faclities/equippment] for the future.

@urfriend

You said the exact things last year and you gave a time frame of December ending.

This is April. So how are we supposed to believe this?
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by urfriend(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2008
well it was also in the papers
check businessday newspaper[hitv reduces it's prices/services]
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by Egavlas(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2008
urfriend, the fact that it was in the paper is besides the point.

The point being that its not the first time you said that new channels , upgrades, etc, are coming to Hitv.

Its four months now since you said zee and the rest of the channels are being added.
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by obijack: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2008
Hi Guys,

I know don't have HITV yet but what advice can you guys give on whether to take HITV or trendTV

I really need to know because I don't want to waste money

Thanks.
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by urfriend(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2008
well it's watch and see if am wrong.
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by niyi09(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2008
PLs Help
my hitv decoder has been showing scrambled since yesterday, is this a general problem or what?
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by Mustay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2008
Hi think HiTv and AfMag are better than Trend's NollyTv

Most movies shown on Trend lack variety
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by mecussey(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2008
Mustay, I don't understand what you meant by variety, I will like to know when you started watching Trend Nollywood
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by Mustay(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2008
This year

HiTv - last year

Afmag - years ago!
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by sik: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
undecided
I like th service of of Trend Tv, You have started well, but u need to improve now, can you at least put on channel for free, so that well customer can feel good.

how do you see guys?
Re: Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV by sik: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2008
Niyi09,

You have to pay for subscription before you can watch again, get a smart card and pay for subcription.

it was free but now is scrumbled

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" / How To Launch A Film Production Company / A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.