Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Gift Boxes For Valentine's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gift Boxes For Valentine's (3544 Views)

A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine / Who Wants To Take Me Out For Valentine (ladies are not allowed) / Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift Boxes For Valentine's by prayerful: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hi all.. Didn't know where to post this so please excuse me if it's in the wrong thread..
Does anyone know where I can get gift boxes for valentine's asap? Please find below a sample of what I'm looking for.. Thanks

Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by 190: 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
check allen avenue market from 8PM friday nites
the boxers are there
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by prayerful: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
You really weren't obligated to respond to this question.. Just goes to show your level of maturity.. The question was posed to sane people.. I wonder why some people make it a point of duty to always talk trash under the guise of 'anonimity'.. Especially to people you don't know.. You must be a sad person.. Your life must be sad.. Accept Jesus Christ and salvage your soul.. Stop talking trash to honest people tryna make an honest living! God bless you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by olawumia(m): 1:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Their is a shop in shoprite ikeja. Not far from Somovision Shop.
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by prayerful: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2013
Thanks Olawumia.. I'd definitely check it out today..
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by ultimatebunmi1(f): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2013
You can get it at justrite Ota
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by Sezua(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2013
Dat Boxers guy got me laffing hard.....hhahahah nairalanders sha...bt hope d gift is 4 me oh?
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by topsonkay(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2013
prayerful: You really weren't obligated to respond to this question.. Just goes to show your level of maturity.. The question was posed to sane people.. I wonder why some people make it a point of duty to always talk trash under the guise of 'anonimity'.. Especially to people you don't know.. You must be a sad person.. Your life must be sad.. Accept Jesus Christ and salvage your soul.. Stop talking trash to honest people tryna make an honest living! God bless you!!!
lol
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by prayerful: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2013
@ Ultimatebunmi1.. Thanks..
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by honeypiegirl(f): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2013
we've got great hand crafted val boxes of various sizes and shape,send mail to magnificentcreation26@yahoo.com for info
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by TimePiece(f): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
There's a shop in Ikota Shopping Complex, Ajah that sells boxes of all shapes.
Though personally, I think they are pricey except you're in dire need of them.
If you've not got any yet, I could help get the exact shop number.
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by prayerful: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
@ honeypie girl, timepiece.. Thanks guys.. Your responses are greatly appreciated..
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by jeffizy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
honeypiegirl: we've got great hand crafted val boxes of various sizes and shape,send mail to magnificentcreation26@yahoo.com for info
i think a phone number will do the magic. All the best.
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by kandiikane(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
prayerful: You really weren't obligated to respond to this question.. Just goes to show your level of maturity.. The question was posed to sane people.. I wonder why some people make it a point of duty to always talk trash under the guise of 'anonimity'.. Especially to people you don't know.. You must be a sad person.. Your life must be sad.. Accept Jesus Christ and salvage your soul.. Stop talking trash to honest people tryna make an honest living! God bless you!!!

Is it for your wife or lover?
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by honeypiegirl(f): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
jeffizy:
for val boxes im in ph
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by honeypiegirl(f): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
jeffizy:
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by prayerful: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
Thanks jeffizy.. @ honeypiegirl... I'm in Lagos though...

Thanks @ all who responded appriopriately.. I got them already..
Re: Gift Boxes For Valentine's by planetuzor(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2013
Do you want to WAO your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband this valentine?

One Exceptional Ways To WAO Your LOVER This Valentine
Then you need to consider doing something so different and spectacular.

I did this for my girlfriend and many of my friends last year val and i tell you its fun and loving and she just cant keep reminding me of that loving surprise.

I write any message of your choice for you on a paper at Great Egyptian Pyramids or if you want could call the name of your lover narrating your message and what she means to you.. I have a cousin who stays very close and he just drives down an do it for me.

Here is what you can do and I promise you she will never forget it all the rest of her life.

PM me
planetuzo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Wish I Could Date Him / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. / 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.