Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice (12747 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by chessguru1(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2013
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ got this from facebook, and am equally shocked to my marrow. What advice would you give this girl please.
I am 20 years old girl. I got attracted to my real
biological dad when i was 15 years and i felt like
sleeping with him. I don't know what caused that
coz he's not too much handsome. I tried to seduce
him but as my dad i found no possibility. One day
we were alone at home and i dressed in a mini skirt
sat opposite him with ma legs open. When he saw
me he looked up the roof and i saw his trouser
moving up and down i was winning him! But
unfortunately my mum arrived and my mission
failed. Yesterday my Mum and my two brothers
were not at home, they had a visit somewhere. I
cooked food and gave it to dad and i wore the
shortest min-skirt ever. My dad looked at me
uncontrollably. When we went to house, i had
removed ma bra and i ran to his room claiming that
am making his bed since mum was not there. He
grabbed me in the waist and without resistance i
fell on the bed. We slept together till morning and
we did it. And dad promised to keep taking me to
lodges and we enjoy ourselves. Now when i saw my
mum coming i felt guilty and i don't know what to
add on. advise me, •Should I keep on with my Dad
or stop?
Www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151391116363632&id=127401338631&set=a.10151311237038632.490630.127401338631&refid=17&ref=stream
Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2013
All these facebook-generated tales. cry

Reminds me of Hints magazine that girls used to read in the 90s. cheesy. Na so I will sneak my sister's Hints go dey read for corner. Na so my thing go dey rise for inside trouser. grin

6 Likes

Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by chessguru1(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Sad
Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by chessguru1(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2013
pDude: All these facebook-generated tales. cry
You will be amazed how often this things happen. Especially the other way round.
Once heard that in one south african country (I think zimbabwe) where it has become rampant for fathers 2 sleep with their children
Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by chessguru1(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2013
pDude: All these facebook-generated tales. cry

Reminds me of Hints' magazine that girl used to read in the 90s. cheesy. Na so I will sneak my sister's Hints go dey read for corner. Na so my thing go dey rise for inside trouser. grin
Hahahaha lolz, that one dey okay nah. Where the problem for dey nah if you where caught by ur sister and she started thinking about you like the girl in the story above. Nah there your own story for burst out grin

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2013
chess guru:
Hahahaha lolz, that one dey okay nah. Where the problem for dey nah if you where caught by ur sister and she started thinking about you like the girl in the story above. Nah there your own story for burst out grin

I was a never caught. I was too sharp for that. I always had a newspaper with me to hide the magazine under grin

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by thorpido(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2013
It happens in some families.There are cases of fathers sleeping with their daughters.There are serious psychiatric or demonic reasons for that.I think the girl in question must be possessed.I've had female friends whose fathers saw their unclothedness even till they married and left the house.I just wonder how on earth one can be attracted to his daughter's unclothedness.
Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by buzor(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2013
Facebook tales by wale adenuga productions
Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by yuzedo: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2013
pDude, so ur sis dey read Hints dat year?? Choooi! She go like "dat tin" o! grin

Sooooo wuz her numba? tongue
Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by greatgod2012(f): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2013
pDude:

I was a never caught. I was too sharp for that. I always had a newspaper with me to hide the magazine under grin

baaaadest guy..... grin

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by yeye4live(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Holy crap, do u kno d said girl? I can write my own shit too n u blive
Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
End of time.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
yuzedo: pDude, so ur sis dey read Hints dat year?? Choooi! She go like "dat tin" o! grin

Sooooo wuz her numba? tongue

She's married with belle sef grin tongue
Re: She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice by mymoniker(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
Was think she will say she phuck her dad till he drop dead...rubbish!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) / The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC] / Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.