Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? (12850 Views)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by econome(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2013
I noticed it has come a tradition to rent/borrow big cars for wedding.
Yesterday around Ikeja, the owner of a rented/borrowed car landed at the wedding reception. When he got to where the car was packed, he asked who packed the car? The bridegroom answered "its my car". The owner looked at other people who followed him, then he moved back and called the police.

In 5 minutes, the police stormed the place with 2 fully loaded keke Napep(lol). Sundenly, we saw The bridegroom, and others started begging. What happen was that owner of the car gave it to a dealer to sell, the foolish car dealer never knew car would be used at the owner's neigborhood. I am sure he would have collected atleast N20k from the bridegroom. They called the dealer several time, but he never pick it.

The owner was such a nice person, he left the car with them and the police took picture and left.

My advice, if you must borrow/rent "by-force"a car for your wedding never go to a car dealer.
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2013
hehehehe that must have been funny to watch

1 Like

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by DigitalSignal(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2013
Ok...
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
o boy use keke Napep for your own o
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Na wa o! Me I'm not in support of elaborate and lavish wedding parties. Na for registry everything finish...grin

12 Likes

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by sagytariusTM1: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
Na woman too dey put pressure on men.
See fùck up.
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by yuzedo: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hope they gave the car owner & police party rice & coke cry cry cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by ab1x: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Very funny indeed. I used my car for my wedding.

1 Like

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Jazzgreen(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Akpos opened his eyes after a surgical operation and breathed "Thank God it's over". A man on the other side of his bed said,"don't be so sure, they leftan injection in my belly andhad to open it again".
Another patient added,"same with me but mine was a pack of cotton wool".Almost immediately, the doctor who did the operation stormed in and asked, "Has anyone seen my watch?", Akpos fainted.

23 Likes

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by dokunbam(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this one na yawa
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Intrepid1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
Unfortunately this stupidity has become a wide-spread, nigh permanent part of our culture. What is the point of borrowing a flashy car for a wedding? For 'picture' purposes?
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Cutestdiva: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
very funny to watch ooo.....bt aam sure not to the bridegroom @ dt point in tym
mondi_cheeks: hehehehe that must have been funny to watch
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Cutest diva: very funny to watch ooo.....bt aam sure not to the bridegroom @ dt point in tym
tell me about it lol
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by ebamma(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Is it a must to do wedding sef?
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Desloaaa(f): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Brand_new: Na wa o! Me I'm not in support of elaborate and lavish wedding parties. Na for registry everything finish...grin
GBAM!!.I no dey for rice sharing carnival abeg
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by vanstanzy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
"Cut ur coat according to ur size", best answers ur question.

1 Like

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by izenco2005(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wedding is once in a life time so borrow it, is nt crime

2 Likes

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by alfredo4u(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
seriously, i better use bike to wed dan borrow. thank God i ve tipper.
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Lakayana: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
No it's all show off after you you say I do everything na jara. We spend too much for weddings that money can set the couple up for life.
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by iBukas: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Will use my own car jor

1 Like

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by snthesis(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Intrepid!:
Unfortunately this stupidity has become a wide-spread, nigh permanent part of our culture. What is the point of borrowing a flashy car for a wedding? For 'picture' purposes?
watz stupid about it
even in jand/yankee etc the bridegroom has d option of renting a tuxedo/suit, talk less of a car.
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by vinuyon: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
econome: I noticed it has come a tradition to rent/borrow big cars for wedding.
Yesterday around Ikeja, the owner of a rented/borrowed car landed at the wedding reception. When he got to where the car was packed, he asked who packed the car? The bridegroom answered "its my car". The owner looked at other people who followed him, then he moved back and called the police.

In 5 minutes, the police stormed the place with 2 fully loaded keke Napep(lol). Sundenly, we saw The bridegroom, and others started begging. What happen was that owner of the car gave it to a dealer to sell, the foolish car dealer never knew car would be used at the owner's neigborhood. I am sure he would have collected atleast N20k from the bridegroom. They called the dealer several time, but he never pick it.

The owner was such a nice person, he left the car with them and the police took picture and left.

My advice, if you must borrow/rent "by-force"a car for your wedding never go to a car dealer.

Heyya, it would have been very very embarrassing for the young couple. What will rumour-mongers say?

I pray God blesses them with their own car and every other comfort they need.

7 Likes

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by hrmkz: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
what an unforgetable wedding for the couples.
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by adeleyeA10(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
but cut your coat according to your material. (not according to your size).you may have xxxlarge size.
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by honey001(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Exactly what I'm facing now.......
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by slimming: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
Things they happen o
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by ictmikky(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
Odikwa serious o. It sounds like a joke though. Well, I believe it's not a bad idea to rent/borrow a car for d occasion. One, it's for convenience and secondly it adds glamour/colour to the occasion. There are car rentals everywhere. Get d one u can afford, I really don't encourage wedding ceremonies that leave d couple bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by jude33084(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
I tire oh! I have asked τhis question countless times.
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by skydeep(f): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
If you dont have a car will you walk with your bride on the street? cheesy. The best is to borrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
It is really stupid to borrow cars for wedding and later be using footwagons and Okada by road. grin
Re: Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? by pyyxxaro: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
YES ? She is a must grin !!!Using KEKE MARWA or HORSE is cheaper grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex / Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? / My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.