Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? (2287 Views)

This Picture Is Better For Buhari's Official Portrait / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by onomeasike: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
shocked shocked :oI looked at the picture on http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-governor-sullivan-chime-returns-enugu-state and I was shocked beyond shockability(apologies to Dele Giwa)

Nigerian politicians will never stop disappointing us.A public figure went AWOL for 153 days and on his arrival,no single upclose and personal interview and at a close look at the picture compared to the real picture of Sulivan Chime and you will know it just does not add up or I'm I the only one seeing it?

Methinks,the real Chime may still be outside the country recruprating and this 'character' was brought in to douse the tension being propelled by the Save Enugu group, a rehash of the Yardua episode?Nigerian politicians will do anything to hold on to power
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by chemashie(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ op, are you sure of what you are saying?
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by spyder880(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin okay, okay, let the next party begın.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
It could be true anyways-- nothing wey no fit happen for nigeria---hmm it reminds me of rare admiral aladin ...the supreme leader of wadiya...
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by spyder880(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
ondo_boi: It could be true anyways-- nothing wey no fit happen for nigeria---hmm it reminds me of rare admiral aladin ...the supreme leader of wadiya...

The fake man could not even be ıdentıfıed by Sullıvan famıly at the aırport and hıs wıfe at government house? Real body double ındeed grin
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by nonsom(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hmmmmm... am still doubting the man with eye glasses. He can never be the real chime.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
I just hope the Op is lying
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by spyder880(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
nonsom: Hmmmmm... am still doubting the man with eye glasses. He can never be the real chime.

Hıs name ıs Thomas Jefferson of Baltımore USA grin grin LWSMD (laugh wan scatter my dada) grin

1 Like

Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by nonsom(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
[quote author=val_dee]I just hope the Op is lying
[/quote
mr. man Op is not lying, the man with eye glasses was not chime. There was a team work there.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
I hope the fake-Chime will not go home say hin wan do something with Madam Chime o grin
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by jeron1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
I tink say na onli mi see am Ooº°˚....i was evn confuse... Na God go help us for naija. Veri soon we go see dem doyin Okupe come out as GEJ...natin we no go see for this country
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by spyder880(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
cogitoErgo: I hope the fake-Chime will not go home say hin wan do something with Madam Chime o grin

Hahahahaha, Chaı! Thıs ıs a good comıc relıef for the hectıc weekendgrin
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ghost-mode activated.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
OP, IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT BUT U HAVE TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT THE GOVERNOR HAD BEEN REALLY SICK, HE HAS NOT FULLY RECUPERATED, PLUS LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT. DAT IS CHIME SULIVAN ALRIGHT.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by GARRIx7(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
cogitoErgo: I hope the fake-Chime will not go home say hin wan do something with Madam Chime o grin

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by spyder880(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: OP, IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT BUT U HAVE TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT THE GOVERNOR HAD BEEN REALLY SICK, HE HAS NOT FULLY RECUPERATED, PLUS LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT. DAT IS CHIME SULIVAN ALRIGHT.

Really sıck? What was he sufferıng from?
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by mylove2011: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hellow my pple,I'm new here,how can I post a topic on Nairaland forum?
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by ibide(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
May be na him ghost (spirit ) don come enugu the olingo city
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by Didi8: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thats Chime. He's been sick for a long time and his face must have undergone some chemotherapy.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by israel007: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
Can you people leave this man alone and pray for his quick recovery? Haba governor is not a do or die affair that he'd have to change someone else to his look alike. Yaradua wey be president didn't even do that. For God sake people for once pray for him and don't trouble him
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
grin cheesy grin
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by manny4life(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2013
Well, there are govt around the world that have doubles, Saddam had one. Watch the movie - "The Devils Double", you will see how they groom their doubles. From the shape of their hairline, to their teeth, to how they walk, speak, standard routines, I mean everything, there is NO DIFFERENCE. Although the Dictator mirrors it the Devils Double a lil, but not in full details.

While I choose not to believe this story but in honesty, doubles exist.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by onomeasike: 1:16am On Feb 10, 2013
Didi_8: Thats Chime. He's been sick for a long time and his face must have undergone some chemotherapy.

that is a convenient lie to decieve the gullible who unfortunately are the Enugu people.We are all in this country when late chief Gani Fawehinmi was recieving chemotherapy,as a matter of fact,Gani(of blessed memory) addressed a world-press conference even while he was still receiving chemotherapy.Late last year,before Hugo Chavez went for his recent chemotherapy in Cuba,he addressed Venezuela citizens right from the airport the very first day he returned from chemotherapy,same with the current Argentine female president and the list goes on.For as long as press men were kept at bay,no press conference and upclose interview.There is something fishy!!

Forget it,these guys wont mind for as long as he continues in that office.

val_dee: I just hope the Op is lying

Where is the lie.My parents paid a lot to get me educated.If I can't deduce this obvious difference in the real Sullivan and this 'character' then my parents should get a refund.

israel007: Can you people leave this man alone and pray for his quick recovery? Haba governor is not a do or die affair that he'd have to change someone else to his look alike. Yaradua wey be president didn't even do that. For God sake people for once pray for him and don't trouble him

Did he even tell you that he is/was sick.They said he,Sullivan Chime went on accumulated leave (like Liyel Imoke of Cross Rivers state).Are those the characters you expect an educated person like me to believe?
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by onomeasike: 1:31am On Feb 10, 2013
nobody is asking questions,even the mainstream media is culpable.Where on earth is this done?This man kept on collecting millions in salary even while away,peged all expenses to #500,000 and when people started calling for his removal,he suddenly became 'well',started wearing sunshades,'gained' weight and look apparently different.Suddenly, all the call for his resignation died.
no apologies or statement from the 'character in sunshades' and his party PDP did not even apologise to the people of Enugu who were short-changed by the continued absence of their governor.Very soon,some religious leaders will go and visit him and start lying to Nigerians ala yardua style.
For God's sake,what is wrong with this country?

2 Likes

Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by onomeasike: 1:47am On Feb 10, 2013
spot the difference or similaritie undecided

Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 10, 2013
Hahahahahaha! I think say na only my eye see am grin
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by cfours: 2:44am On Feb 10, 2013
onomeasike: nobody is asking questions,even the mainstream media is culpable.Where on earth is this done?This man kept on collecting millions in salary even while away,peged all expenses to #500,000 and when people started calling for his removal,he suddenly became 'well',started wearing sunshades,'gained' weight and look apparently different.Suddenly, all the call for his resignation died.
no apologies or statement from the 'character in sunshades' and his party PDP did not even apologise to the people of Enugu who were short-changed by the continued absence of their governor.Very soon,some religious leaders will go and visit him and start lying to Nigerians ala yardua style.

thank you!
Nigeria is bleeped.
a governor went on several months long unannounced leave of absence, came back unannounced. and nobody is asking questions!!! shocking.

who was the acting governor while he was away? when is he going to give a press conference to explain what is going on?
people are talking chemotherapy and do not see any problem with the fact that he has not made an announcement to voluntarily step down from office (if he is truly sick with cancer).
Please come to your senses folks. you need to elect a new governor. ask questions and demand accountability.

I wish him well but he needs to go home and rest and let a fit man/woman lead the state. why hold on to power till death by all means necessary. you are cheating your state.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by 7842I: 6:00am On Feb 10, 2013
onomeasike: shocked shocked :oI looked at the picture on http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-governor-sullivan-chime-returns-enugu-state and I was shocked beyond shockability(apologies to Dele Giwa)

Nigerian politicians will never stop disappointing us.A public figure went AWOL for 153 days and on his arrival,no single upclose and personal interview and at a close look at the picture compared to the real picture of Sulivan Chime and you will know it just does not add up or I'm I the only one seeing it?

Methinks,the real Chime may still be outside the country recruprating and this 'character' was brought in to douse the tension being propelled by the Save Enugu group, a rehash of the Yardua episode?Nigerian politicians will do anything to hold on to power

You need a pair of medically tested eyeglasses
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by 7842I: 6:03am On Feb 10, 2013
onomeasike: nobody is asking questions,even the mainstream media is culpable.Where on earth is this done?This man kept on collecting millions in salary even while away,peged all expenses to #500,000 and when people started calling for his removal,he suddenly became 'well',started wearing sunshades,'gained' weight and look apparently different.Suddenly, all the call for his resignation died.

What is wrong with this country is bad belle people like yourself. Whatever is your gain for spreading this falsehood will be lost because you are sowing the wind now, you will reap the whirlwind later.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by 7842I: 6:04am On Feb 10, 2013
c.fours:

thank you!
Nigeria is bleeped.
a governor went on several months long unannounced leave of absence, came back unannounced. and nobody is asking questions!!! shocking.

who was the acting governor while he was away? when is he going to give a press conference to explain what is going on?
people are talking chemotherapy and do not see any problem with the fact that he has not made an announcement to voluntarily step down from office (if he is truly sick with cancer).
Please come to your senses folks. you need to elect a new governor. ask questions and demand accountability.

I wish him well but he needs to go home and rest and let a fit man/woman lead the state. why hold on to power till death by all means necessary. you are cheating your state.

You must have dropped from outer space, your post contains seriously flawed info that I cannot waste time answering you childish questions. Google is your friend.
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by achi4u(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2013
Truely this man looks different from the one we're expecting.

Chime will still return oneday
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2013
@ op! This is preposterous you know... Well I hope it's not true, cos if the people later find out, I guess this singular act will be enough to send those involved to prison...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Local Government Autonomy, Creation Of More States / Obasanjo Seals PDP Secretariat / Governor’s PA Slumps To Death After Being Told EFCC Was Coming For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.