Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy & It's Manifestation On The AFCON Glory. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy & It's Manifestation On The AFCON Glory. (826 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy & It's Manifestation On The AFCON Glory. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
I guess the topic is self explanatory; last week, I read on this forum about his positive prophecy that the super eagles will be crowned champions of Africa, I doubted that alittle, but when I heard that the super eagles eventually triumphed, I was forced to give it a second thought. What's your take on that fellas? NB: I am not a fan of his. No bashing pls...
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy & It's Manifestation On The AFCON Glory. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
emmysenior: I guess the topic is self explanatory; last week, I read on this forum about his positive prophecy that the super eagles will be crowned champions of Africa, I doubted that alittle, but when I heard that the super eagles eventually triumphed, I was forced to give it a second thought. What's your take on that fellas? NB: I am not a fan of his. No bashing pls...

Sharrap. angry

You people and your prophets changeable prophecies that change with the results.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy & It's Manifestation On The AFCON Glory. by Chilug(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
U re not a fan of his, why did you bring up the topic. I think you are jst confused and fake.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy & It's Manifestation On The AFCON Glory. by BARRISTERS: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
I guess the topic is self explanatory; last week, I read on this forum about his positive prophecy that the super eagles will be crowned champions of Africa, I doubted that alittle, but when I heard that the super eagles eventually triumphed, I was forced to give it a second thought. What's your take on that fellas? NB: I am not a fan of his. No bashing pls...

hello sir,

im a christian, and respects God the creator!

but then, im ashamed that TB JOSHUA had to wait till NIG/B-FASO before he can predict, even my son told me without mincing words that Nigeria will win, he insisted using 'will win' and not 'may win' and when i heard that a so called prophet re-echoed this same prediction that majpority of nigerians hold i laughed! but then, mr joshua or prophet joshua should have been very precise to tell us the score line,by not scoring cheap popularity, but he kept mute on that,(touch not my annoited,abi! yoooowa!) now; (1) is he very special? (2)why did he wait till when it is very obvious that Nig vs bfaso game before he predict? fraud!

ok, can he tell us how many undergraduates are going to get job this february? at least joseph in the bible predicted that a fellow prisoner will be freed while,another prisoner will be killed by the king, and it came to pass just exactly the way joseph describe the occurence while in prison in egypt over portiphar's wife case.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy & It's Manifestation On The AFCON Glory. by akaazua(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2013
Do you know what it means to sacrifice? Read this statement by a young African pastor.
Found among his papers in Zimbabwe after he was martyred

I'm a part of the fellowship of the unashamed. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I'm a disciple of His and I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
My past is redeemed. ...My present makes sense. My future is secure. I'm done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity. I don't have to be right, or first, or tops, or recognized, or praised, or rewarded. I live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by Holy Spirit power.
My face is set. My gait is fast. My goal is heaven. My road may be narrow, my way rough, my companions few, but my guide is reliable and my mission is clear.
I will not be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice or hesitate in the presence of the adversary. I will not negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, or let up until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and preached up for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus. I must give until I drop, preach until all know, and work until He comes. And when He does come for His own, He'll have no problems recognizing me. My colors will be clear!

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy & It's Manifestation On The AFCON Glory. by akaazua(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Do you know what it means to sacrifice? Read this statement by a young African pastor.
Found among his papers in Zimbabwe after he was martyred

I'm a part of the fellowship of the unashamed. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I'm a disciple of His and I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
My past is redeemed. ...My present makes sense. My future is secure. I'm done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity. I don't have to be right, or first, or tops, or recognized, or praised, or rewarded. I live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by Holy Spirit power.
My face is set. My gait is fast. My goal is heaven. My road may be narrow, my way rough, my companions few, but my guide is reliable and my mission is clear.
I will not be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice or hesitate in the presence of the adversary. I will not negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, or let up until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and preached up for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus. I must give until I drop, preach until all know, and work until He comes. And when He does come for His own, He'll have no problems recognizing me. My colors will be clear!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sink Hole Swallows Man In His Bedroom / What Special Way Do You Thank God That You Think Can Shake The Heaven? / Ttithing: A Different Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.