Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match (33833 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by crackhouse(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
...... and he told the photographer to snap him where he was watching Nigeria match so that Mr Reuben and co will post it on Facebook for us to see that he is watching Nigeria vs burkina match ehh? as if me wey watch am no be Nigerian too. O.k ooooo, una well done oooooooo *exits thread*
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Symphony007: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
floriana: Besides impregnating his wife, Jonathan finally accomplishes something
you're an outstanding fool...no matter your hatred for this man, this is incredibly disrespectfull thing to say to a fellow human, you're an animal!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by 9icest: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
Symphony007: you're an outstanding fool...no matter your hatred for this man, this is incredibly disrespectfull thing to say to a fellow human, you're an animal!

Please, when does criticizing a President becomes a mortal sin? angry I dont understand the shuddy mentality of these GEJ people self. Haba, take chill pill. And to all those calling me names, thank you all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Humphreydis(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
ihebrooke:

Source?
......u wey dey ask of 'source'..ur own MU.MU no get part 2...
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by cmespeak: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
9icest: Sad he could watch it on TV and not on the stadium. Tells you about his total lack of trust in the Eagles.
Im sure his presence would have make a whole world of difference to those boys....What an un-inspiring timid and useless leader!

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!

Very stupid comment, did yr president nt delegate sme1 to be dia,pls think b4 u comment,the fact u can type on yr keypad does nt mke u type rubbish against [size=18pt]Africa's number 1 PRESIDENT[/size]. YOU HEAR?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Seyixyz: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
Una sure say na Jona b dat?Or makeshift?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
lanetrips: thot saharareporters reported he was in london for a surgery or something like dat

I tire o!! Goes a long way to show most of these news agencies are very unreliable........
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by AGgal(f): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
9icest:

Please, when does criticizing a President becomes a mortal sin? angry I dont understand the shuddy mentality of these GEJ people self. Haba, take chill pill. And to all those calling me names, thank you all grin grin grin grin grin
He neva said criticising a president is a sin. He only said its a disrespectful thing to say to a fellow human lyk u,esp one old enuf 2 be ur fada. BTW,wat has he done now 2 diserve ur criticism?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Symphony007: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
9icest:

this is not about supporting GEJ..i am one of his strongest critics but telling a "MAN" now not a "PRESIDENT" a "MAN" that apart from impregnating his wife he's never done anything worthwhile...can you imagine, how would you feel if someone told you that? Attack his disastrous policies, but don't insult his personal life. It's just wrong!!!!!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by jude33084(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
After the interview with CNN

Jona: guy how was it, did i fup? wink

Okupe: ha, oga u try bt that last past go cause wahala o undecided

Jona: which part naa?

Okupe: the one u say Nigerian don dεy get lite, youth fit riot o! cool

Jona: for where?! Which kind riot? How dεy want také watch am wey lite no dεy undecided tongue

Okupe: Thats my presido cheesy

Jona: Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ o! Fresh air grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by razznaija(f): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Why does GEJ wear a hat all the time?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Ilekokonit: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
razznaija:
Why does GEJ wear a hat all the time?

Maybe the source of his power (amulets, et al) given to him by one "Baba" has to be firmly kept out of view with the hat. Seriously, he may only be wearing the hat for photo opportunities and when in public as part of his public persona.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by Mogidi: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
9icest:

You said the president was useless compared to what you have achieved in life abi? Lol!! Your constant rant will forever stop people from going to your site considering your antics on nairaland.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by seyi360(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2013
9icest: Sad he could watch it on TV and not on the stadium. Tells you about his total lack of trust in the Eagles.
Im sure his presence would have make a whole world of difference to those boys....What an un-inspiring timid and useless leader!

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!
You are as uninspiring,timid and useless as your post for hurling abuses at your President for not going to SA.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match by floriana(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Symphony007: you're an outstanding fool...no matter your hatred for this man, this is incredibly disrespectfull thing to say to a fellow human, you're an animal!
Learn some grammar. Outstanding fool ah ha ah ha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington / Faces Of Party Leaders At The APC Mega Rally In Bayelsa (Photos) / NLC Proposes N56,000 As Minimum Wage To Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.