Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory (986 Views)

Fall Of Naira, Economy: Blame Jonathan, Says APC - Vanguard / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory by 5columnist: 5:11am On Feb 11, 2013
Please my opposition brothers who heaped our Olympic poor showing on Jonathan should please come here and tell us who to heap our fantastic showing at the African cup of nation...show yourselves for what you truly are (two faced) nigas or shut up!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 11, 2013
You sound drunk!!! undecided

I may be wrong, but am not ready to give you an opportunity to prove yourself otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory by akpomeme(m): 7:04am On Feb 11, 2013
Drunk or not ...lol I think his curiosity is in order. Yes hard work paid off but when people don't put he a t together and fail, then we turn around and blame Gej. I am guessing that is why he is asking if we will praise him this time... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory by Adurangba(f): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2013
Its funny how these two faced critics think. When it is a negative thing, they say GEJ should be blamed, when it is positive, they dont want to praise him, they say he has nothing to do with it, they say na individual effort of players. Shio. No objectivity in their thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan remains a clueless and incompetent leader.No wonder he is called Retardeen.
Can you imaging the nonsence.

Look at what his cluelessness has led to this time-common Nations Cup,when his mates are winning World Cup.
Infact he should be impeached.

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory by patimore: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2013
Jonathan na Bance brother?
Re: I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory by akpomeme(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2013
Kamanda: Goodluck Jonathan remains a clueless and incompetent leader.No wonder is called Retardeen.

Look at what his cluelessness has led to this time-common Nations Cup,when his mates are winning World Cup.

grin grin grin classic sense off sarcasm ...lol

1 Like

Re: I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2013
5columnist: Please my opposition brothers who heaped our Olympic poor showing on Jonathan should please come here and tell us who to heap our fantastic showing at the African cup of nation...show yourselves for what you truly are (two faced) nigas or shut up!!!!

Thanks for this thread!

Were Nigeria to had not qualified for quarter final, about 20 threads would have sprung up by now blaming the "retardeen".

Kamanda: Goodluck Jonathan remains a clueless and incompetent leader.No wonder he is called Retardeen.

Bros, the man is even so clueless that he was celebrating the victory with his wife!

1 Like

Re: I Blame Jonathan For This AFCON Cup Victory by 5columnist: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin
noblezone:

Thanks for this thread!

Were Nigeria to had not qualified for quarter final, about 20 threads would have sprung up by now blaming the "retardeen".

Bros, the man is even so clueless that he was celebrating the victory with his wife!
grin
noblezone:

Thanks for this thread!

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka: Nigeria On The Brink Of Another Civil War / Jonathan Receives New AWARD!!!! / Pdp To Fire National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.