Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day (5634 Views)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / What's Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by snthesis(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dextra:
Well, You are 50% right, I don't have a boyfriend smiley But I am not searching and not interested in dating and have never been. It's so complicated. undecided
translation: pls date me, abeg o grin
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
Single and Still Searching...
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by chronique(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
single.
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by dammyfine: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
What a world.......... Everybody is busy talking about valentine that is on 14t thurs and nobody remembered dat lent begins on 13t wed. Smh[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
yeye4live: Min€ s ---- N€VA INTR€ST€D IN GIRLS
Ure gay right?
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by seyi360(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
Single and seriously searching for my val
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by manfred10(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dextra:
Well, You are 50% right, I don't have a boyfriend smiley But I am not searching and not interested in dating and have never been. It's so complicated. undecided
Eyaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by manfred10(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
ladunsky: Single and Still Searching...
. You are not searching in the right places
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by luvablesam(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
married! grin
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Eneze1(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
Don't know whether am single or not, but single though undecided
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Skoopy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
Volatile
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by True2myself24(f): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
In a relationship but am sooo tired of hearing all this Valentine's Day stuff undecided
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Onyinyechimara(f): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
In transition....
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
manfred10: . You are not searching in the right places
so where are the right places?
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Miraclefavor: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Single and seriously searching for my val ! lol.Nairalanders..who will b my val?
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by planetuzor(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2013
Do you want to WAO your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband this valentine?

One Exceptional Ways To WAO Your LOVER This Valentine
Then you need to consider doing something so different and spectacular.

I did this for my girlfriend and many of my friends last year val and i tell you its fun and loving and she just cant keep reminding me of that loving surprise.

I write any message of your choice for you on a paper at Great Egyptian Pyramids or if you want could call the name of your lover narrating your message and what she means to you.. I have a cousin who stays very close and he just drives down an do it for me.

Here is what you can do and I promise you she will never forget it all the rest of her life.

PM me
planetuzo@gmail.com

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by kuphid(f): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2013
Single
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by poshest(f): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2013
Married
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by 2rez: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2013
poshest: Engaged

CONGRATZ dear!!! wink wink wink
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by EyeofanEagle(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2013
Riding solo cool
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Ogegod87: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote
author=dammyfine]What a world.......... Everybody is busy talking about
valentine that is on 14t thurs and nobody remembered dat lent begins on
13t wed. Smh[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [/quote]

u can remind dose who do not knw or rememba hon. create a topic on lent and send it, pray and fast dat it gets 2 front page b4/on d 13th. meanwhile, answer d op's questions....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants / Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.