Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Being Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Nice (684 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" / Why Do Guys Easily Fall For A Girl Thats Just Being Nice And Friendly (2) (3) (4)

Being Nice by akom0908(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2013
There are times I wonder what some gals mean when they say a guy is nice.Because I discover different gals have different meaning to this.To the gals abeg shed more light on this tin.What does it mean by being NICE
Re: Being Nice by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 13, 2013
To me, when a guy is nice, he is: respectful, friendly and considerate.

Re: Being Nice by Mynd44: 1:47am On Feb 13, 2013
Yield: To me, when a guy is nice, he is: respectful, friendly and considerate.
And if you meet a guy with these qualities, you say you would rather have him as a friend but you can't date him right?
Re: Being Nice by KateSpade(f): 2:01am On Feb 13, 2013
Yield: To me, when a guy is nice, he is: respectful, friendly and considerate.

agreed
Re: Being Nice by True2myself24(f): 2:20am On Feb 13, 2013
To me if a guy is nice it means he's not a jerk
Re: Being Nice by pleep(m): 3:54am On Feb 13, 2013
It means hes a push-over.
Re: Being Nice by born2boink(m): 4:47am On Feb 13, 2013
nice is Mr. Mugu, he pays everything, he is always afraid to say no to ladies demand, even if he cannot afford their demand, he option loan, he grumbles but still pay.... Being nice in Lady dictionary is like a bondage in Man dictionary

Re: Being Nice by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
A nice guy is only a mugu 2 a gal who doesnt apriciate him.
Re: Being Nice by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2013
born2fuck: nice is Mr. Mugu, he pays everything, he is always afraid to say no to ladies demand, even if he cannot afford their demand, he option loan, he grumbles but still pay.... Being nice in Lady dictionary is like a bondage in Man dictionary
nah so bros. My advice 2 my fellow men/guyz is, 4get about being nice in other 2 please a woman, and learn how 2 be man enough. NOTE...if d lady in question is well nurtured nd virtuous, pls treat her like a woman.
Re: Being Nice by akom0908(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2013
"Nice" to gals means a cheerful money giver.esp Naija gals,they prefer dating a rich molester to a caring average guy,My advice to guys if you no get money abegggg just remain single if cash come they will run after you abi I LIE

A Heart-break Free Generation Is Possible ; It Begins With You! / How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse / I Love My Boo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9