Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse (663 Views)

Ps How Do You Manage Friends With Gay Tendencies / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse by alphaconde(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is my first problem am bringing to this forum with the hope of resolving.
In 2006 when I first started dating, I had this girl friend in my 100l, I loved her deeply spent so much time and resource on her though she was an orphan, anyway that's not the issue.
During my many visit there was dis fine guy I alway met in her house.
On introduction she claimed he was a very good friend of hers, I doubted by her elder sistem whom I respected so much allayed my fears. So it continued
Re: How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse by alphaconde(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
There was no a time I visted without finding this guy. @ a time I was feeling an intrusion into my privacy. I complained but the same excuse was given.
Many months past the said girl started falling really in love with me hence this guys presence became irritant to her.
I thought she had confronted him to ask for more space. I am sure this was when she felt we were good together cus the money was really there and I was good enough. She needed to make a choice I guess.
Well the guy didt find these developments funny. After a while he met me and confessed to me that I was actually going out with his girlfriend.
Re: How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse by alphaconde(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ the sound of that my bones were stiff in shock. He said they both agreed she would keep me @ arms length while I foot her bills, he was expecting things would turn the way they had. He confirmed the girl had started loving me hence he was loosing her. He begged me to give her up. I asked the girl for her choice offcus she chose me. Time past but this her friend was still a reoccuring decimal. They kept the initial claim it was just friendship that they couldn't go apart but nothing else.
Re: How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse by alphaconde(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
While we dated I never paid her a visit @ night so came this day I wanted to spring up a suprise, I went to her house unannoced. Lo and behold they were trying to make a baby. For the second time sometime I felt shock. I opted out of the r/ship. We tried to get back, severally but he never worked cus my trust for her was dead.

Now time has past, I have met a new girl I even want to marry, she's very decent I have never imagine anyform of unfaithfulness from her. But the problem is that there is this neighbour of hers she's really fond off. Anytime I see them I can't stop remembering the past. I trust this girl but experience can't help me consolidate that.
Everytime I remember kenny rogers song 'daytime friend nightime lovers' I feel like asking her to choose btw me and this fellow but I guess its so immature but I can't continue to see dis guy. So peeps tell me what to do.
Re: How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse by k2039: 2:02am On Feb 19, 2013
Tell her your fears, if she can't give him up, then you let her go.
Re: How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2013
^^

But you also must trust her. Girls cant give up every single one of their friends just because of a fear from her guy.
Re: How Do You Manage Friends Of Opposite Sex Of Your Spouse by HARDDON: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2013
Dere can't be smoke without fire gee.

Knowesth not thou that sharing time and resources silently means karing? And caring breeds bonding which in turn leads to luv?

Put d worst enemies togheda within a cönfined space ƒoя just a month, let dεм share time....dey wud eventually hv a lil τaικ, den every oda tin wud straighten out from dere. Dey wud eventually make out ... And promise not to do it again. Den dey will try it once more n blame it on d booze. ℓ☺ℓz

Go watch 7days 7nights ......

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes A Girl Of 3 Yrs Old / A Very Touching Story... / Countdown To Getting Hitched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.