Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him (4105 Views)

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment / Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 / Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by surveyProf(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mayowura:
sorry to ask this, please, did you read the conversation from the beginning to know the means of payment we agreed on?

Hello,
From the link you posted earlier, I read wat went on der, "Liberty Reserve/Master card" we want you to tell us, wat went on, by way of providing prove to backup your claims, with dat we will take it up with the defendent.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by FXKing2012(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Gboliwe:
He was scammed as alleged of N1,500 and not N15,000 or N150,000. How do you want contract papers, payslips etc?
N1,500 is not my definition of scam.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello,
From the link you posted earlier, I read wat went on der, "Liberty Reserve/Master card" we want you to tell us, wat went on, by way of providing prove to backup your claims, with dat we will take it up with the defendent.
what went on was that, i was in need of an individual that can help me fund my liberty reserve by means of share n sell as medium of exchange and he appeared from nowhere that i should contact him on the email he provided in the topic which i did. we continued our conversation via email where i dropped my phone number and he sent 'please call me' to me which i did. after which i sent him a little amount to test his genuity. I called him more than eight times and waiting for him. At first he said he's comin 4rm church and he has to buy fuel dat due to d queue, he was held up. After about 2hrs though av made mre dan two calls before the 2hrs, Then he said someone had an accident that he is with the person in d hospital blah blah blah. Infact the story is long... Though the amount we transacted was not that much, a scammer is a scammer weda he/she scammed someone of 1naira. He might be disgraced here on nairaland or wherever, but i know my God is a rewarder of good for good. I think i've got to rest my case here and leave everything for God. Please readers of this post beware of people you do transaction with, whether ghost face,faceless or facefull. They may appear/sound reliable&trustworthy meanwhile, they are just there to decieve you. Though it's not everyone that decieves and scam. Just be carefull always. Thanks
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Am very sure some scammers are out there reading this posts.
My advice is this:
[b]please i beg you stop scamming people of their whether hard earned,soft earned or whatever money. Know that It's not everyone you can scam and go scot free. Even if you go scot free God will reward you one day according to the works of your hand. Please am begging stop scamming people please. Even if it's due to you being scammed before/sometimes ago that made you blow up your anger and take up the task of scamming it's unfair. Please stop scamming people. There are many Job vacancies out there, go get a job so you could get a life. Or you can check even Nairaland business section am sure you would find one or two things to do both online and offline instead of scamming people. Please fear God. Why i was scammed was due to i not being patient enough to get things done the normal way. I was looking for an easy route to get what i wanted not knowing that not all easy routes leads to success. Its due to lack of patience that made me myself and many others scam victims. Am also appealing to people who has never been scammed(both online and offline,internet and physical world) to exercise patience atimes to get things done, and also to avoid short/stress free path to get things done. I hope with this, we can be abit secure from those hungry,bloody,heartless,stone hearted scammerz.[/b]
Stay cool, beware of scammers in everyday life activity and also fear God in all you do so as to maintain your integrity,dignity,trust.
Thanks & God bless.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by onatisi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mayowura: Am very sure some scammers are out there reading this posts.
My advice is this:
[b]please i beg you stop scamming people of their whether hard earned,soft earned or whatever money. Know that It's not everyone you can scam and go scot free. Even if you go scot free God will reward you one day according to the works of your hand. Please am begging stop scamming people please. Even if it's due to you being scammed before/sometimes ago that made you blow up your anger and take up the task of scamming it's unfair. Please stop scamming people. There are many Job vacancies out there, go get a job so you could get a life. Or you can check even Nairaland business section am sure you would find one or two things to do both online and offline instead of scamming people. Please fear God. Why i was scammed was due to i not being patient enough to get things done the normal way. I was looking for an easy route to get what i wanted not knowing that not all easy routes leads to success. Its due to lack of patience that made me myself and many others scam victims. Am also appealing to people who has never been scammed(both online and offline,internet and physical world) to exercise patience atimes to get things done, and also to avoid short/stress free path to get things done. I hope with this, we can be abit secure from those hungry,bloody,heartless,stone hearted scammerz.[/b]
Stay cool, beware of scammers in everyday life activity and also fear God in all you do so as to maintain your integrity,dignity,trust.
Thanks & God bless.
sorry to say this but ur story so far doesnt prove anything,the rule of law is not based on sentiments,feelings or religion but concrete facts and proof.if anything post the email correspondence u had with accused.if u go to court with this elaborated arguement against the accused you wil lose

1 Like

Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
onatisi:
sorry to say this but ur story so far doesnt prove anything,the rule of law is not based on sentiments,feelings or religion but concrete facts and proof.if anything post the email correspondence u had with accused.if u go to court with this elaborated arguement against the accused you wil lose
What will i gain just to come to tarnish someone's image for nothing. With all i've being shouting out all this while i still look to be forging ryt? Or you expect me to post the conversation that went on both via phone calls and text msgs here?
Am waiting to see the another request for my case.
For the email, he use the name chris igwe and email is chrisigwe626@gmail.com, you can confirm it with the topic i posted earlier to show my conversation. For the message, though you may also say i forged it up, you can request for my email and paswrd to check. this is it:
Expand all messages Expand all Print conversation Print Open conversation in new window New window
hi Inbox
Add star Chris Igwe <chrisigwe626@gmail.com> Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM
To: mayowura@gmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
this is my email address reply with you contacts.thanks God bless
Olisa Emmanuel Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add star Olisa Emmanuel <mayowura@gmail.com> Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:16 PM
To: Chris Igwe <chrisigwe626@gmail.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Sir, more than 5hrs now i've been waiting, my friends are even
laughing me that am just decieving myself expecting anything from you.
Please i would like you to prove urself sincere to me.
Am expecting your candid sincerity, as you do so God bless you!
- Show quoted text -
I copied it using ucbrowser. Please, you can also check ur gmail if u have with ucbrowser to know if am lying or not. i will still paste others if you ask.
what next do you need from me to tell you. am waiting to hear what comes up after all this my proofs.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
The person who claims 'awatefe' is his blood brother should please talk to him since you know him to come and show up in here.
Awatefe, please come and clear your name if any claims in here are lies.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by onatisi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mayowura: The person who claims 'awatefe' is his blood brother should please talk to him since you know him to come and show up in here.
Awatefe, please come and clear your name if any claims in here are lies.
now u are doing the right thing and gradually proving me wrong.ppl will take ur case up unfortunately i am not permitted to,but stil try and dig up more proof nd is posible the payment slip that u used in making the pyment this wil convince those interested in helping you.thank you
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by FXKing2012(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
All these folks coming here to shout that they've been scammed but with no concrete proof should pls stop. If you say you've been duped but with no evidence to support such then it's just your word against that of the accused.

Pls we need verifiable proof otherwise keep quiet; with no proof then you are only tarnishing the image of an innocent person - everybody is innocent until proven guillty, and how can we pronounce someone guilty with no evidence?
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
onatisi:
now u are doing the right thing and gradually proving me wrong.ppl will take ur case up ,believe me,thank you
I was expecting the op to come give his also, buh he's not showing up.
Anyway, goodnight
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by surveyProf(m): 5:48am On Feb 16, 2013
Your story looks real, but you hv not be able to prove to us beyond reasonable doubt that you actually sent monies to the defendant, by way of uploading prove of payment hear like bank teller used for the transaction.

N:B~ It does not matter even if it is "One thousand five hundred Nigerian naira" you paid to him, if you can show prove, he will pay u back.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2013
FXKing2012: All these folks coming here to shout that they've been scammed but with no concrete proof should pls stop. If you say you've been duped but with no evidence to support such then it's just your word against that of the accused.

Pls we need verifiable proof otherwise keep quiet; with no proof then you are only tarnishing the image of an innocent person - everybody is innocent until proven guillty, and how can we pronounce someone guilty with no evidence?

[color=#006600][/color] read your post,your very funny so you had not gotten proofs from the accusers when you put this said person on your scammers list cause i followed the link and say the persons name there.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by onatisi(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2013
pls as much as we all want nigeria to be better and as much as i respect everyone resolve to fight scam and corruption it is very important we use decorum and also follow due process,it will not be wise to label ppl as scammers without evidence or proper investigation.ppl lives ,future and prospects can be destroyed by putting someone name as a scammer without proper proof.
pls once again i am pleading dont let us be in a haste to tarnish and destroy someone else future .let any one that has been scammed always come online with proper evidence to prove his or her case beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by onatisi(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2013
Mayowura:
I was expecting the op to come give his also, buh he's not showing up.
Anyway, goodnight
my guy this is my advice to you , just thank God that it was 1500, pls next time always try to do proper and thorough research before buying things online or sending money to ppl online MOST ESPECIALLY PPL YOU MEET ON NAIRALAND,i am sure there are lr sellers in ur city but maybe becos of the cheap price been offered by the accused you felt enticed ,pls take care next time and if i have offended u by my harsh words do pardon me .thanks .
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by FXKing2012(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2013
Mlchky: read your post,your very funny so you had not gotten proofs from the accusers when you put this said person on your scammers list cause i followed the link and say the persons name there.
You must be living in the past, you need to update yourself dude.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2013
onatisi: pls as much as we all want nigeria to be better and as much as i respect everyone resolve to fight scam and corruption it is very important we use decorum and also follow due process,it will not be wise to label ppl as scammers without evidence or proper investigation.ppl lives ,future and prospects can be destroyed by putting someone name as a scammer without proper proof.
pls once again i am pleading dont let us be in a haste to tarnish and destroy someone else future .let any one that has been scammed always come online with proper evidence to prove his or her case beyond reasonable doubt

This is one of the best post i have seen on this issue.A BIG THANK YOU MY BROTHER
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2013
FXKing2012:
You must be living in the past, you need to update yourself dude.

Please update me...DUDE
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2013
@Mayowura how much were u scammed and please provide a scanned teller or details so we can take it up.thanks
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mlchky: @Mayowura how much were u scammed and please provide a scanned teller or details so we can take it up.thanks
You keep asking for teller.
Did you read my conversation with the awatefe in the link i provided on page0?
I don't think so. Please try and read it cos am sure that would answer your request.
Goodday.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by FXKing2012(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mlchky:

Please update me...DUDE
Go back to my thread and get updated....dude.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by fyneguy: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
mayowura,

Did you say the scammer's email was chrisigwe626@gmail.com

on a thread, : Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by Mlchky:

Atk1nson: @ Mlchky, pls I'll like to know more about the share investment option. How safe n profitable is it

its safe cause everything is document with the Nigerian stock exchange and stock broking firm you are using,on profitability i can say i make at least 20% of my investment quartely and am at peace with this.
Any other info you need just send me a mail to chrisigwe626@gmail.com

Mlchky owns that email. Mlchy = atawete?
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
fyneguy: mayowura,

Did you say the scammer's email was chrisigwe626@gmail.com

on a thread, : Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? by Mlchky:

Atk1nson: @ Mlchky, pls I'll like to know more about the share investment option. How safe n profitable is it

its safe cause everything is document with the Nigerian stock exchange and stock broking firm you are using,on profitability i can say i make at least 20% of my investment quartely and am at peace with this.
Any other info you need just send me a mail to chrisigwe626@gmail.com

Mlchky owns that email. Mlchy = atawete?
I don't know if he is the same person or not, but the username i know of is awatefe.

If webmasters can check IPs/proxy address of of reported scammers, it will solve the identification of multiple username used by the 'reported scammer'
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mlchky: @Mayowura how much were u scammed and please provide a scanned teller or details so we can take it up.thanks
Now am suspecting this guy(mlchky) o.
@fyneguy, you said it is mlchky that owns the chrisigwe626@gmail.com, and see this comment of his after i provided the link on nairaland where i and awatefe had a brief conversation, he(mlchky) didn't bother to read the thread(why am suspecting) before posting this comment.
Please wise ones on nairaland, check this out.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Now i think many will believe me now that these scammers has many IDs/username.
To my amazement, he was even asking me question to prove my being scammed.
Please can someone go through his post here!
https://www.nairaland.com/1158470/plss-anyone-me-very-reliable#13794168
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by surveyProf(m): 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^^
Hello,
I can understand wat you're trying to point out, but the truth of the matter is dat u have not been able to proof ur case beyond reasonable doubt, by providing proof document of him scamming u!!! i.e. Bank teller used for the transfer of monies to Chris Igwe's account, or better still screen shot of the eletronic page of the transfer.

Thank you!!!
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by FXKing2012(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Mayowura:
Now i think many will believe me now that these scammers has many IDs/username.
To my amazement, he was even asking me question to prove my being scammed.
Please can someone go through his post here!
https://www.nairaland.com/1158470/plss-anyone-me-very-reliable#13794168
pls we need hard evidence before any serious actions can be taken.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by back2sender: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2013
FX King & SurveyProf please dnt even think of investigating this . We are not here for EZE GO TO SCHOOL stories or start a drummer boy series here.

If they dont have prove they should go and sit down, infact this thread should be pulled down its a waste of space.
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by chiboy11(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
One ting I kno s dat scam re much on nairaland n wen pple com out 2 fite it, d MOD re nt doin notin 2 help , d worst dey wil do s 2 ban u dat s fightin crime
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by Mayowura: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
back2sender: FX King & SurveyProf please dnt even think of investigating this . We are not here for EZE GO TO SCHOOL stories or start a drummer boy series here.

If they dont have prove they should go and sit down, infact this thread should be pulled down its a waste of space.
Mr. Back2sender! My proof isn't enough?
Well, what i just have to say is this:
Nigerians/Nairalanders, please anyone trying to do any transaction with anyone in nairaland,or anywhere should think twenty(20) times,be very wise and worst of all if it involves faceless internet individual.
Anyway, i don't have anything to proof again....
It has happened and it's gone... Nothing can be do again.

Goodluck business people and always be faithful and honest in your business dealings.
BYE.!
Re: Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him by CharleyCharley: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2015
onatisi:

if u know that your brother is innocent ,tell him to get in touch with his lawyer nd they should contct seun to delete this thread ,THIS THREAD AND TOPIC WILL AFFECT YOUR BROTHER IN FUTURE IF THEY DONT DELETE IT NOW .MARK MY WORDS.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

I'm sure you felt very smart as at the time you typed this. Fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paypal Payment / Car Wash Biz / How Can I Transfer Money To People In Nigeria Without Using Western Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.