Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? (960 Views)

Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? / Women Generally Are So Incomplete / Why Are Nigerian Women Generally Ashamed Of Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by randy(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2008
like Eve she was told she would be wiser, than who! i don't know. Now today "what a man can do a woman can do better" more today, she would say "i want to be free" from who. i dont know in their brain are they always in bondage. that they always seek freedom and independent.

people, send share your opinions
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by efuah(f): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2008
Until the time man will come to realise that woman wasn't made from the bone of his feet to be looked down upon, nor from the bone of him arm to be played with but rather from his rib to be his helper, counterpart, mate, equal being. . . we wl never stop fighting. grin
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by opuro(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2008
efuah:

Until the time man will come to realise that woman wasn't made from the bone of his feet to be looked down upon, nor from the bone of him arm to be played with but rather from his rib to be his helper, counterpart, mate, equal being. . . we wl never stop fighting. grin

fight my dear but remember women are called helper, no equal
in the holly books
many chapters in the holly books make us know that man is the head [OGA]

no be me do am o, nobe me do am so
from the beginig of the world God don make am so
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by kolaoloye(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2008
@poster,
The problem is GUILT. You can vividly recollect that right from the Garden of Eden,
the man was not deceived but the woman.Instead of admitting her error she still
wants to prove that she is not a weakling. That is what is still happenning till date-
                               TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by talk2sulta: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2008
@topic
I believe in equal rights for everyone,but I don't believe in "women emancipation".This is no contradiction,but a statement of fact.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by efuah(f): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2008
kola oloye:

@poster,
The problem is GUILT. You can vividly recollect that right from the Garden of Eden,
the man was not deceived but the woman.Instead of admitting her error she still
wants to prove that she is not a weakling. That is what is still happenning till date-
TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING.
We were all deceived my dear. . . the man being the "stronger" also fell for it.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by opuro(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2008
opuro:

fight my dear but remember women are called helper, no equal
in the holly books
many chapters in the holly books make us know that man is the head [OGA]

no be me do am o, nobe me do am so
from the beginig of the world God don make am so

it was written[b]" THE MAN WILL BE THE HEAD TILL THY KINGDOM COME"
THE MAN WILL BE THE LEADER TILL THY KINGDOM COME
HE WILL BE THE MASTER TILL THY KINGDOM COME[/b]
no be me do am o,
no be me do am so,
from the begining of the the world
God don make am so!
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by kolaoloye(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2008
@Efuah,
Point of correction:The man fell for the woman(his love) not for the devil`s trick.
Have you forgotten that the man was there flawless until the woman came?
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by efuah(f): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2008
Now, let me admit that women are weak (not admitting fully o) wink

Man being the stronger as u're trying to put it. . . fell for what the Lord spoke against not his love. If he's the stronger as u claim, he wld have been wise enough to resist.

God said (to both of them), do not eat fruit from that tree. Woman being the weaker vessel as u claim backslided, the so-called stronger vessel cldn't control himself nor was he able to stop the weaker vessel, but he rather allowed himself to be lured by the weaker vessel. . . how funny grin
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by kolaoloye(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2008
Haba! You know the truth LET it set you FREE. You are talking as if you are not a woman.
I perceived that what Delilah did to Samson was a child`s play to what Eve did to Adam.
Don`t forget that no good man would want his love to be sad. DON`T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by efuah(f): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2008
Rofl. . . what truth? and which love? grin
Trade eternal life (salvation) for what kan yeye love?
This stronger vessel sef na wa!. . .weaker vessels can even reason better sometimes. tongue
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by TheSly: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2008
because they r just being a jealous a$$. . . . .
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by efuah(f): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2008
Jealous of what? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by TheSly: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2008
Y'all should drop all that jealousy. . . .We are the head and we will forever be. . .
God had mandated it to be like that. . . . . . cool
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by kolaoloye(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2008
@ Efuah,
YOU finally agreed with me that women are the weaker vessel.
                      HERE IS MY JUDGEMENT
Let every woman stop proving what is not, let them assist men.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by princessmb: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2008
i quite disagree 2 it dat we are weaker vessels.but know dis dat without WOMEN YOU MEN CANNOT DO ANYTHING. grin[color=#000099][/color]
SO THEREFORE WE ARE BETTER DAN MEN BECOS WITHOUT US U ARE INCOMPLETE.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by efuah(f): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Y'all should drop all that jealousy. . . .We are the head and we will forever be. . .
God had mandated it to be like that. . . . . . cool
Dreams dreams dreams tongue

kola oloye:

@ Efuah,
YOU finally agreed with me that women are the weaker vessel.
HERE IS MY JUDGEMENT
Let every woman stop proving what is not, let them assist men.
Not really. . . am a bit busy now. . . will come back n continue until u soccumb grin
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by almondjoy(f): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2008
@poster

Why in the world would we try to do that?  Well, if men have abandoned their responsiblities and women have to step up to the plate. . . . then so be it!  If you call that better than what men can do. . . . . .I am for that anyday. kiss

May a remind you that havin' a set pendulous protrudin', navigating, compass or some other form of deformed devices instead, and/or accompanying shrivelled up sandbags do not qualify most as "men"!

Thank you!
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by pahtahkee: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2008
The sexist are at it again! grin

Orisirisi
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by almondjoy(f): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! tongue

pahtahkee:

The sexist are at it again! grin

Orisirisi

The true definition of a man I guess! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by pahtahkee: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! tongue

The true definition of a man I guess! cheesy
Do you want me to prove myself to you? tongue I have told you, dont lead me into temptation, I can find it on my own. tongue
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by kolaoloye(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2008
princess Efuah,
COME with good reasons, i don`t want stories.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by talk2sulta: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2008
@topic
because they think theres something special we enjoy being men.they know its a mans world,thats why they always want to be like us.how I wish I were a lady, get pregnant every year and take three months leave from work cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by efuah(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
kola oloye:

princess Efuah,
COME with good reasons, i don`t want stories.
Are u ready to give me good reasons too? am not yet convinced o!

pataki, pls what's the meaning of orisirisi?
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by Busta(f): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2008
women don't want to be better than men . . . they are better than men!! tongue
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by pahtahkee: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2008
Busta:

women don't want to be better than men . . . they are better than men!! tongue
Since when did you become a sexist too?

Orisirisi. grin
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by almondjoy(f): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

Do you want me to prove myself to you? tongue I have told you, don't lead me into temptation, I can find it on my own. tongue

Don't worry ma dear. . . . I am way past the "convincing" stage. But your chances look good from what I see around Nairaland. tongue Only disappointment awaits me and I cannot risk that.  Worse than crucifixion if you ask me! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by efuah(f): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2008
what - is - orisirisi? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by pahtahkee: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2008
It means all sort
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2008
I don't live by trying to be better than men, it's more about achieving self fulfilment. Man is definitely not a yardstick to measure my own success. wink
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by dkingsgirl(f): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ poster

all you have to do is to think about it, you'll know why

if the setting is not right, somebody has to set it right, it really does not matter who. it could be women or men whosoever does it right thats what is important.

so if you think women want to be better, thats because you folks ain't getting it right.
Re: Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? by bawomolo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
i quite disagree 2 it that we are weaker vessels.but know this that without WOMEN YOU MEN CANNOT DO ANYTHING. Grin
SO THEREFORE WE ARE BETTER DAN MEN BECOS WITHOUT US You ARE INCOMPLETE.

drop that crack pipe immediately. no one needs the opposite sex to complete them.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This / It's Not Just Women - Guys Expect Us To Be Able To Read Them Too ! / Can't Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.