Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? (1299 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / What Does Valentine Mean To You? / What Does Valentine Day Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
honestly speaking i am not that gagga about this
valentine day gifts and presents thing undecided undecided

how serious do some girls take this whole
thing

how mad would u get if ur men miss out
on buying u a gift will it cause problems between the two or not!!

i don't care if he buys it i will thank him
but if he don't i would careless?

but how serious do u take it!!
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
I would be very VERY mad...to the point of peeling your skull off if you forget to buy gifts for me.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I take it very serious...yea it means a lot to me. angry angry angry angry angry Better buy my gifts.
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
angry angry angry u don't even believe in Valentines day

whats ur problem woman

at least i believe in it
but i just don't take it that serious tongue tongue

i pray to God that i forget about u
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
But I do believe in receiving gifts. grin
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
sit there princess grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by masterpiecer(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
so to u pipo, valentine's day means gift recieving day? SMH.
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer: so to u pipo, valentine's day means gift recieving day? SMH.

Chilax dude we love joking around.
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
lol she's on crack
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
inbox me my trey songz gift on facebook. I can't saved the one u posted on here.
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
undecided undecided OK
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
What you jealous? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by masterpiecer(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
by the way hotie, i like dat ur valentine pose, its on boiling point
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
lol

ummm thanks smiley
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
Damn shes hot smiley smiley
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Not hotter than you. wink wink

i luv my valentines gift mannh thats why am throwing all these complement in the air. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
undecided undecided undecided this ain't u

why are u been soo nice ummmmmm okeay ooo
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by masterpiecer(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
so hotie, when am i seeing the bikini pose?

i know rokki is married, her hubby no go gree.
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
What the heck!!! I am nice. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
undecided undecided

u must really love the gift

by ur far from nice my dear
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

see what i mean

why u getting mad for Mate!!
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer: so hotie, when am i seeing the bikini pose?

Answer this dude/ grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer: so hotie, when am i seeing the bikini pose?

i know rokki is married, her hubby no go gree.

i am not single either to do that oo

so sorry sir never only in ur dreams wink
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by planetuzor(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2013
Here is your best gift!!
Do you want to WAO your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband this valentine?

One Exceptional Ways To WAO Your LOVER This Valentine
Then you need to consider doing something so different and spectacular.

I did this for my girlfriend and many of my friends last year val and i tell you its fun and loving and she just cant keep reminding me of that loving surprise.

I write any message of your choice for you on a paper at Great Egyptian Pyramids or if you want could call the name of your lover narrating your message and what she means to you.. I have a cousin who stays very close and he just drives down an do it for me.

Here is what you can do and I promise you she will never forget it all the rest of her life.

PM me
planetuzo@gmail.com

Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 14, 2013
planetuzor: Here is your best gift!!
Do you want to WAO your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband this valentine?

One Exceptional Ways To WAO Your LOVER This Valentine
Then you need to consider doing something so different and spectacular.

I did this for my girlfriend and many of my friends last year val and i tell you its fun and loving and she just cant keep reminding me of that loving surprise.

I write any message of your choice for you on a paper at Great Egyptian Pyramids or if you want could call the name of your lover narrating your message and what she means to you.. I have a cousin who stays very close and he just drives down an do it for me.

Here is what you can do and I promise you she will never forget it all the rest of her life.

PM me
planetuzo@gmail.com

lol is it that serious?

Nonsense!!
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by born2boink(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2013
2 Yeye Girls....SMH, Only God knows how many husbands and boyfriends they have, How did I even found myself in this thread.....Rokiatu not a good person....leaving here fast fast before they spoil my day again
Re: How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? by HotieTima(f): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin

do u miss us Mr

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! / Nine Things To Never Do After A Breakup / Is It Right To Ask For Cash From A Girl You Are Asking Out To Be Ur Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.