Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (16461 Views)

The Boyfriend Commandments / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC / MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ayobase(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2013
yes, we all have read it somewhere long ago before now:
why would a girl that Claim to love you; and sends u
:::: boxers and expect a BB ?
:::A tie and expect Brazillian hair?
::singlet and expect iPAD2
:::cufflinks and expect Black berry porsche
::::nothing at all and expect an expensive dinner @ KFC
::::pay her school fees and she is on her period three times a month yet we preach gender equality....

As a result of d observable injustice and inequlity. Τ̲̅ђe Boyfriends Association of Nigeria (BAN) in its 17th annual general meeting held yesterday at d federal secretariat Abuja, has concluded, dat it should be on (TB) trade by barter this feb 14th coming in d next 25 days simply:
A singlet for bra.
A boxers for a pant.
A roll on' for a sure Pef.
Cufflinks,give her rubber band to tie her natural hair.
If she shows up at ur door empty handed,off ur cable,put NTA for her to watch.
If she gives u flower,u give her mango leaf,after all,d two are gotten from trees..If she come for a dinner without money take her to night vigil.
The above statement has been sighed by d president of d association and forwarded to all concerned bodies,expecially,2 d senate committe on relationship and conflict resolution as our exchange rate dis feb 14th. we in honour of d above resolution, hereby suspend our lingering three wks strike and use d opportunity to urge our loving girlfriends to prepare for d lovers day signed:
Chairman BAN!

51 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by dont8(m): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2013
ENDORSED

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by MMM2(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2013
shocked
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by seunfly: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Abujafood: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2013
Approved by me the National Secretary!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by truthisbitter: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ajanaku2(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed and ratified, without prejudice!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by akatonero(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed by me grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Booty4me: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2013
Yawns
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by 5much(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2013
endorsed
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by dbanjj(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2013
#Gbam# endorsed.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by mysticgal(f): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2013
This boiz are wicked oh.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ebamma(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2013
.big deal, make una dey dia the spend thousands before girl give u her body,with just 500naira i can enter the nearest ashawo joint and enjoy my valentine

14 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Godmann(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2013
Seriously, that is what it should be
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Welder(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2013
@OP

ROFLMAO

Kai, this boys no go wound me with laugh....
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Legalplayerz: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed with a million signatures grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by nkpommpko(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2013
coolGBAM!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Raddie(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2013
I hope there won't be a strike|protest by THE GIRLFRIEND ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, I sure don't need that kind of heat right about now.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Profidada: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2013
Whether you like it or not they are in charge. Come next tomorrow boys are going to spend hell just to have a feel of the day. Millions will end up contacting STDs .

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Abujafood: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2013
Profidada: Whether you like it or not they are in charge. Come next tomorrow boys are going to spend hell just to have a feel of the day. Millions will end up contacting STDs .

Come on go and sit down is it only on Val's day people do that thing?
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by ojotule4: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2013
Pls forward the letter to the Girl friends association of nigeria (GFN) to enable dialogue btwn both bodies so as to have worthy love's day celebration. Frm P.R.O
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Kassidy90(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2013
mysticgal: This boiz are wicked oh.
I dnt think so, after all u say what a man can do a woman can do better

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by smartjyke(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2013
Bleep those gals !
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Bambela(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2013
Am greatfull to the body of BAN for their effort so far. I also urge you to push this cause to president for immediate action. We are solidily behind you.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by adigunomomama(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by valdubem(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2013
As the President of the senate, I hereby sign this Bill into Law! grin
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by AlterEgoTM: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed and Endorsed! cool
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Kuulnomsy(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2013
Endorsed cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Story Of A Slave, Her Man And Mistress Enjoy.... / Ghanaian Actress Goes Raw In New Photos (photos) / Help!! 101 - Rules For Marrying A Yoruba Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.