Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? (9441 Views)

Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by kasheemawo(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2013
What do u guys think i can do on valentine day to show my wife some loves.We are not in the same state.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Have some flowers, lovely card, and some gift. Something that she may like delivery to her house.

Buy them oline. Theres so many site for romantic gifts.

skype at night and tell each other about your day.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nwogbe: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
ok na. Shebi una lapi get cam? No shaking na. Meanwhile i cant believe my ears for achieving this much. SECOND TO COMMENT. Dancing ALANTA REMIX
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by CHRISKY: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
No sense
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by daguru(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Go visit her on vals day or let her come visit u,then u will show yourselves some loveS, shikena
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by tomakint: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
...and this crap made it to the front page? undecided when meaningful topics are lying fallow at the politics section begging to be tossed at the frontpage cool ***tomakint nods head and passes by***
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
The only thing that'd make me get into one of these again is if my boo knows all the positions in my Kamasutra book by heart.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Good luck poster
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by uzeba(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
AKPORS: If she has cough and catarrh before Valentine, is there anything bad in wrapping Benylin and TomTom as her Val gift?
If I don't take care of her, WHO WILL?

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by tomakint: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
rokiatu:

Do you called the women folks in your family "bitcccch" also?
no mind am jare....oh by the way, you got real curves wink oh lala!!! shocked
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
tomakint:

Thanks.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Freezle(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
i need to know how to do this ooo because my girlfriend is not by anyway close to me.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by hottprince: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
rokiatu: Have some flowers, lovely card, and some gift. Something that she may like delivery to her house.

Nice advice, OP follow am.

@rokiatu, nice curves #currentlydancin gangnam style
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by andyanders: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
rokiatu:

Thanks.

Rokiatu, do not mind that ret-ard and nobody should address you as a bic...... or name calling cus you are one of the beautiful women on nairaland and out there. keep on keeping fit and allow those people who think with their anus keep talking. You are blessed baby

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
tomakint:
Those curves may not be real. Have you not heard or seen bum enhancement panties? She may be putting on one
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
andyanders:

Rokiatu, do not mind that ret-ard and nobody should address you as a bic...... or name calling cus you are one of the beautiful women on nairaland and out there. keep on keeping fit and allow those people who think with their anus keep talking. You are blessed baby

hottprince:
Nice advice, OP follow am.

@rokiatu, nice curves #currentlydancin gangnam style

Thanks guys

koastar:
Those curves may not be real. Have you not heard or seen bum enhancement panties? She may be putting on one

buhahahahahhahahaaa you are right I am wearing chanel enhancement panties. ROFL!!!!

Back to topic.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by bigfat03(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
YOU GUYS COULD SKYPE EACH OTHER cheesy

Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by tomakint: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
koastar:
I know the real curves, when I spot one tongue Trust me, she got the real stuff! wink
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by kokoye(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
both get on skype with no clothes on?

my 2 cents
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Roland17(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
playah P:

Bitccch this is nigeria okay!

Do u have to always go thus far to exhibit stupidity

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
rokiatu:

buhahahahahhahahaaa you are right I am wearing chanel enhancement panties. ROFL!!!!

Back to topic.
I guess as much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tomakint:
I know the real curves, when I spot one tongue Trust me, she got the real stuff! wink
Hope you read her comment up there? smiley bros, your eyes dey deceive you grin grin grin
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Mascotlawman: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
Give her my phone number if u truely love her.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Aghagba(f): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
u guys are confusing d guy @ op.jst state ur ideas
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by naijathings(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
rokiatu: Have some flowers, lovely card, and some gift. Something that she may like delivery to her house.

Oyibo film don scatta this one head. LMAO
Please do not use your ATM or Credit cards to buy stuff online if you do not want rude boys to use your card to buy val stuff for themselves too..
you can load up your phone and talk to your woman all day. you fit send her MTCN if you dey away or use moneygram if you dey Naija. she will be happy.
I no even know wetin consain me inside this talk sefff.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thats d problem I have now o. embarassed embarassed
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by hottprince: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
koastar:
I guess as much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope you read her comment up there? smiley bros, your eyes dey deceive you grin grin grin
paddy man i bliv she is jst wining u, bliv me i knw d real curves wen i see one, n dt one its extra original just like tomakint pointed out she got the real stuff
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Vansnickers: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2013
playah P:

Bitccch this is nigeria okay!

My guy, send her 1500 mtn and tell her how much you love her.

Funny but highly unnecessary.
Re: Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? by Majoo: 1:39am On Feb 13, 2013
How can I make my topic on Front page pls
tomakint: ...and this crap made it to the front page? undecided when meaningful topics are lying fallow at the politics section begging to be tossed at the frontpage cool ***tomakint nods head and passes by***

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush Into A Relationship / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear / 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.