Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,563 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nairaland Ladies Do You Need A VAL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies Do You Need A VAL? (593 Views)

THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / .. / Emergency! I Need A Val. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Do You Need A VAL? by sS2(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
I know some of you girls dont have dates for february 14th dont worry NAS will take care of everything. Im ready to rent myself out, dont worry my price is reasonable.
N1,000- I can gist with you for just 1hr
N5,000- We can go for a date(P.S. dont forget to take your cash along)
N10,000- We can go for dinner(You can take pictures of me and you)
N30,000- We can go for family dinner(N40,000 if you have little siblings- u knw hw small pikins like dey disturb)
N100,000- I can kiss you in front of your friends and the date will start from 13th(this will involve all the dinner and every every)
(P.S. dont forget to take your cash along)(application will be on till 11pm of 13th feb.)(You must be in Nigeria,exception of Northern Nigeria BH boys)(Dont worry Im tall and handsome) NAS is always at your service

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Do You Need A VAL? by eyenCalabar(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
Π@$S:
I know some of you girls dont have dates for february 14th dont worry NAS will take care of everything. Im ready to rent myself out, dont worry my price is reasonable.
N30,000- We can go for family dinner(N40,000 if you have little siblings- u knw hw small pikins like dey disturb)
N100,000- I can kiss you in front of your friends and the date will start from 13th(this will involve all the dinner and every every)
(P.S. dont forget to take your cash along)(application will be on till 11pm of 13th feb.)(You must be in Nigeria,exception of Northern Nigeria BH boys)(Dont worry Im tall and handsome) NAS is always at your service
Π@$S:
Π@$S:
Π@$S:
Π@$S:
Π@$S:

Would it make the frontpage?

(1) (Reply)

What Special Unmerited Favour Have You Received From An Opposite Sex Before? / I Need Your Advice / The Best Way To Send Your Love This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.