Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men - Romance (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (164297 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, noo oo. I tried but he said he doesn't want a second wife that's why I want to see your photo. tongue

Uhm. . .Kandi am tryna hook up with Tashamania, dont u fink ya incessant advances can fluff ma Chances? undecided undecided

iyatrustee:
if it is the same you that guapo posted, then i dont want to see you again angry angry angry angry

For ur Own Good Iys -- U're too Young to be married to Sun Light grin grin

xynerise:
Far from it cool

Far from what? Dont Push me into Uploading the Pic u had at night -- U Generated a healthy radiation for my entire Compound! angry
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
*yawn*
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by xynerise: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
*yawn*
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by tomakint: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
too many clowns in Nairaland............. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
tomakint: too many clowns in Nairaland............. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let us see you jor
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by kandiikane(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
@el guapo, I go spoil your market if you nor show your photo. angry
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
^^^ No happy Val's for me? Rude gal
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by tomakint: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Let us see you jor
...but you failed to post yours on the other thread why? grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by kandiikane(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ileke, Sharrap! I was just writing a lengthy post for you and you made me change my mind. tongue all the same happy valentine day. kiss
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
kandiikane: Sharrap! I was just writing a lengthy post for you and you made me change my mind. tongue all the same happy valentine day. kiss

Finish that lengthy post jor grin
Same to you
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
tomakint:
...but you failed to post yours on the other thread why? grin

Lol tomato jos'm, post your picture.
Nigerians smh. They love arguing.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by tomakint: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Lol tomato jos'm, post your picture.
Nigerians smh. They love arguing.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry I have to laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
Smh
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by tomakint: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Smh
kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by jnrprof(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
Just seeing this after 2 days, i cant believe that it has made it to page 141 shocked. anyways, here goes. better late than never

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Smartiegurl(f): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
you guys are still on this huh?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Smartiegurl(f): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
jnr prof: Just seeing this after 2 days, i cant believe that it has made it to page 141 shocked. anyways, here goes. better late than never
you look good dear.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by jnrprof(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
and this too

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by HotieTima(f): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
sexkillz: cool
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
jnr prof: Just seeing this after 2 days, i cant believe that it has made it to page 141 shocked. anyways, here goes. better late than never
good looking
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
Me again: I guess this is the famous 'calabash' picture. grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by sweettease(f): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
I was actually coming to see the pics of those guys that wouldn't stop teasn the ladies, and probably tease them too bt i must confess.... You guys look really good kiss
And the pics are much... So i don vex, i dey go upload a pic of me on duty with my lowcut grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
caseless: the lord is good all the time.......haaaaaaaa.....oboi, see vanneni fanny abeg.

*catches tha as*
smh...
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
xynerise: Vanneni, Good morning and happy val *looks at her profile pic in awe"
Hi. Good evening. cheesy
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by manny4life(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
Yellow and good morning to ya.. HVD to everyone
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan: Me again: i guess this is the famous 'calabash' picture. grin
It is cheesy
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
Oahray: you too dear. Good morning kiss
Good evening.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by brandedben(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
Top 7 Signs A Girl Has Fallen In Love With A Man

1. Subtle speech Women has this subtle messages they send out to men when they are in love instead of them opening up by saying ''I love you''. Take a look at this example,after the closing hours at school and you are about leaving the school premises with your friend,a suddenly appears a girl you have been on her P says to you : ''Can you help hold my bag?'' I know some many things will starting running through your mind. That's already giving you a subtle message.

2. Come up with a conversation Is common everywhere that boys usually start talking with girls,and this can easily lead the girl to think the boy is a lecher. This is how to make conversation but many ignore and sometimes treat the boy with disdain. The opposite situation is when a girl start talking with a boy,the boy will not say anything because inside of him his full with happiness that a girl s talking to him. Likewise, a girl taking the initiative to talk with a boy,is very likely that girl is attracted to you, and is interested in you. Otherwise, a girl would rather be beaten to death than risk the kind of social criticism that goes along with that behavior [talking with a boy].

3. Always asking about your well-being Is a normal thing to ask after one and another whether meeting an old friend of yours or just normal friends. This can develop in the opposite direction,and we see a girl fussing over a man.

4.Making something out of nothing When a girl likes a boy,she will try not to make sense sometimes with things she will starting doing. There be some things you can never imagine that will happen to you. Example : if a girl suddenly turn to you and ask: “When do you need me to return that book you lent me? I’m almost done but I’d like to read more, do you have any other books, like this, similar to this, others, whatever, anything is fine.” This sort of thing, definitely will make you stay up and know something is fishing.

5. Trance-like expression think this for real and like i heard some people say,when a girl likes a man,there is always this hormones that cause mischief,something secreted on a woman's body,often causing trouble for women making them unable to control themselves. If a girl get too close during this time,people will suspect their relationship is not proper. So when you see some prompt a girl to talk and it takes forever for her to react,mischief is at work, believe me.

6. Winking This a great weapon used against men to make them fall,every girl will try their best to get hold of her Prince Charming. And her eyes is used to accomplish the mission. How many men can fall for this kind of seduction,when a woman throws her head back at you.

7. Giving gifts This is so important to the girls,they would love to buy gift to the guy they like and the kind of gift might some men accessories or men clothing. They would love to see their guy follow the trend of fashion,always wanting them to go with what is invoke,this really shows the girl's true feelings. So, when a girl gives a man the something at the appropriate time, a man will understand that you have great affection for him.

Article From: www.iamaslucker.com
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
Oahray: hahaha... Sort of reminds me of Aladdin's monkey grin grin hat and vest

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by mimifonwon(f): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
I was actually coming to see the pics of those guys that wouldn't stop teasn the ladies, and probably tease them too bt i must confess.... You guys look really good kiss
And the pics are much... So i don vex, i dey go upload a pic of me on duty with my lowcut grin

SWEET STOP BEING SO NICE AND TELL THE TRUTH, I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO HURT ANYONE BUT THE TRUTH IS THOUGH BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER ONLY 5 OUT OF ALL THE POSTED PICS CAN CLAIM TO BE TRULY HANDSOME.... JUST SAYING.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
mimifonwon:

SWEET STOP BEING SO NICE AND TELL THE TRUTH, I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO HURT ANYONE BUT THE TRUTH IS THOUGH BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER ONLY 5 OUT OF ALL THE POSTED PICS CAN CLAIM TO BE TRULY HANDSOME.... JUST SAYING.

Thank you. I was going to say sth to her but her post is not worth it.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
mimifonwon:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (203)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.