Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (165610 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Go Down)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2011
Let's hear your grievances

PLEASE LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2011
Me first.

My grieviance is this stalking thing.
This sick trend going around. Some members
who frequent this section have an issue with stalking
and initiating fights.They are quiet otherwise
but the moment their mouth piece logs on
they get str8 on Tasmanian Devil mode
and have threads LOCKED and DELETED.
I am sure you know who I am talking about
but the bottom line is, it is about time that they realize
it is not a game and it is not cute.

another thing personal attacks against ppl's parents
Jaybee some people on here have no boundaries. . .

I have stooped before but when I am defending myself.
I wont do it again but now that this thread is here, I will utilize it
If I am attacked or my parents. Trust me.
Just warning for you trouble seekers!!
before I lay myself down to get some beauty sleep
that I don't really need!  grin cheesy cheesy

It's time to GROW UP and act less like a toddler and more like a responsible adult.

6 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2011
People are always advised to utilize the report to mod option. However ineffective it may be but it's should always act as the first point of call.
Personally though, i'd advise you like i'd do to any other person on or offline. Their is more dignity in being the bigger person, you just have to IGNORE cos frankly no point going into arguments/fights you can't win.
Let people call you a whimp but one thing is for sure, you had always make valuable use of all the time you would have wasted trying to fight back.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Abbycrown(f): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2011
Though it somehow feels good to get comments on threads or comments on comments, but when it turns to attacking and thereby initiating quarrels, the thread looses its essence. It is therefore necessary for we NLers to check ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Phate07(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2011

Just about time, Jaybee. Nice.

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
First I wanna know what's gonna happen after the complains
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
why was this thread moved to general

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638982.0.html#msg8059550

while the first one was left in romance:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638883.0.html

there's something romantic about the way you lot like to disgrace yourselves?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
Second thread now moved to the General section as well.
Thanks for drawing my attention to it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2011
pleasure was all mine.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
You all really need to get a life cos its obvious

Kant people simply share ideas instead of throwing insults and fighting all day

Talk bout stupidity no one can be blamed, i see it as a result of frustration undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

This thread is 101% irrelevant I mean useless. Why the complain when I can always hit the R.T.M key whenever the need occurs cheesy

So I think this is analog but I refer digital grin

it is really relevant because some trouble makers with no home training
are on the loose. So why not report and complain in conjunction lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freecocoa(f): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2011
Jaybee am not trying to start a fight or anything but i can't help it,is 190 complaining?i think that's an offence and he should be purnished for that. My complain is that people like him shouldn't complain,i wonder what they expect us to do.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2011
^^^^
Everyone has a right to free speech hun.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2011
Okay but then what's the essence of this thread cos it seems like,
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2011
^^^
I don't get you

If he is bothering you on a thread then post the link
If he is bullying you or what not then post the link
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freecocoa(f): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2011
He bothers everyone but i sure can handle him, i'm just curious cos it seems like anyone can come here and whine and that'll be pretty much it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
I am here to report Jaybee for derailing this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-639119.0.html

I hope he serves himself 3weeks ban!! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2011
JayBee. Bro Nairaland females cuss too much, especialy Mrs Chima!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
^^go away.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
Jaybee

Is stalking against the rules? Seriously.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 6:24am On Apr 09, 2011
It's against forum rules
Please provide evidence grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nekai(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2011
Please release my response in this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-642473.32.html
Thanks! smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
Post reported to the admin
Admin will untag it once he gets my message

Regards wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nekai(f): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
smileykiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 4:05am On Apr 15, 2011
Hello Jay bee,
                  I would like to report Igwe419. I believe he is stalking me,he is like a ghost, anywhere  I go on this forum he follows and I would not be surprised if he followed me here too. He sends me hate msgs all the time, he does not know the difference between Gambia and Zambia and I believe he is a goat.
He accuses my people of having aids and calls me a diseased albino because of my skintone. He rants hatred against albinos and my fellow countrymen which I find very appalling because albinos are human beings who deserved the same respect as people with melanin. He insults me in ways I have never been insulted before because if anyone dare insult me like that outside of here I usually shove my foot in their throats. I am finding my stay on this forum very uncomfortable because of his stalkish behaviour. He drains the energy out of any room I go to and I can't seem to do my usual posting because of him. I am scared for my life because I believe he is on the hunt to find out where I live. I am a very nice and humble person and I respect everyone I meet on here but I have zero respect for him because he has no regards for women, albinos and other African countries.

I believe he is a nairaland regular who made a new name as IGWE419 so he can stalk me. I also believe it is because I rejected his advances that is why he is so furious and he is trying to make my cyber-life a living hell on here.

I would very much appreciate it if you can warn him please or ban him if possible because I do not know him from adam to eve and vise versa and because of that I do not think he should use his rotten fingers to talk about me, my fellow country men and albinos.

I stand for the equality of us Africans on here or outside and no goat should be allow to spoil that, if they do they should be banished.

I thank you for taking your time to read my message and deliberate over the whole situation.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^^
can you please provide evidence of his/her harassment?
Just post links here and i will take it further from there.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Pweety4me(f): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2011
Mad men are patrolling all over the romance section, is there a possible way that they can be blocked from accessing this section?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
Jaybee this is how he started: In self defense I responded to some of his rants.

Igwe419

Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility
« #74 on: April 11, 2011, 08:16 PM »
Kandiikane is an albino no offence I won't pay for sex with her

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Igwe419

Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility
« #77 on: April 11, 2011, 08:29 PM »
Kandiikane you are ugly, inside also out, I didn't know Albinos had a superiority complex

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Quote from: Igwe419 on April 11, 2011, 08:50 PM
Kandiikane go back to a Gambian zoo you good for nothing monkey, ugly people like yourself should not be paid for sex, and no I don't want to taste your stinkin Womanliness, we know Gambian women only use water for drinking and cooking

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Quote from: Igwe419 on April 11, 2011, 09:00 PM

Kandiikane go and clean your Womanliness I can smell the stench until here, is it a Gambian thing? I don't want to see your herpes infested cvnt lol, go and take a bath you good for nothing albino bytch, you are ugly period, just look at those lips yuck and that ugly nose

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II
« #634 on: April 13, 2011, 01:16 PM »
Is the albino on the loose? Kandiikane throw yourself in a busy highway abeg, gambian rubbish

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

« #637 on: April 13, 2011, 01:26 PM »
Kandiikane you're an ugly albino

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

« #642 on: April 13, 2011, 01:35 PM »
Kandiikane looks like AIDS abeg just look at those lips, Gambians are wowo no surprise

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

« #645 on: April 13, 2011, 01:45 PM »
Tosinville you are begging for al bino ugly Gambian Womanliness? But she is your level abi, zero level

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

« #652 on: April 13, 2011, 02:47 PM »
Kandikane it's not because of your skin tone, where do you come with that do you think I will talk with you about your skin color why, you look like a bushwoman with albino features, you have ugly Gambian features and maybe you have AIDS too , you look like a Congo chimpanzee just look at those lips and noose

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

I told him its because of my skintone that is why he is ranting but he denied it but as you can see although he denied it he still used the term albino again

« #657 on: April 13, 2011, 03:00 PM »
Kandiikane do you know my skin color? do you know my race or my tribe? I could be a white man who moved to Nigeria in 1968, what will you do if I tell you I am a white man adopted by an Igbo chief abeg you are ugly, stop using skin color it has nothing to do with skin color even if you were dark skin you will still look like an chimpanzee, no inferiority complex here maybe you because you are talking about skin tones, not me, bahahaha, I owned this gambian monkey, now go back to the jungle you were born you stinking bushman

« #662 on: April 13, 2011, 03:18 PM »
Kandiikane so you just decide that I had to be charcoal black , sorry to burst your bubble, I am not, I called you an albuno because you looked like a albino, same features (especially the lips), you thought I was refering to your skin color you are ugly even if you were dark skinned so go and cry to Gambia you monkey, I am a man as you said, so why should I be mad at your looks? I said you were ugly because you said that a man should pay to have se.x with you, and I told you you are too ugly to be paid for se.x, which is true, you are ugly chimp with those albino features, remember I have the d1ck, so obey what I say or go back to Gambian jungle

As you can see he referred to my features as albino features which I find appalling because he is saying that only albinos have my features noone else

Quote from: Igwe419 on Yesterday at 08:45:46 PM
Annawhite shut your shanky backside you ignorant b1tch, and as for the hideous Zambian albino b#tch, the sooner you throw yourself in a dust bin the better, you are acting like a pros.titue from Ghana that I know, just open your legs and give it to Tosinville because he wants to Tos your salad that is why he is here for you, he wants to taste your leech infested Womanliness, no offense

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Igwe419

« #936 on: Today at 01:23:05 PM »
Who's having sex this weekend? I know that Kandiikane is working, weekends are busy for p.rostitutes

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

This was the comment I just saw now. I have not replied to any of his recent insults but you see ^^ he started this afternoon again. I am going to ignore him but I know he has not finish yet because that is what stalkers do.

It does not bother me when he calls me ugly but its just the fact that he used albino and my fellow country men in it. He said he is a white man if so that means he has been racist towards me. If even he was a black man calling my people monkeys it is wrong because he is encouraging some others races to call us monkeys.

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Igwe419: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
I want to report the Zambian Kandiikane for making death threats against me and all "ugly people". It is common in Zambia for people to be murdered and I want the mods to look at this because I had nightmares last night
Quote:
Like I said and I will say again your mother you have aborted you or even chopped you up and dumped you on a landfill when she had the chance,

Ugly people like[b] you should be captured and killed[/b] smiley

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
I can see that 'em questionable remarks haven't been one directional has earlier thought.
Can i now please plead with you guys to call a truce. Throwing shots at fellow human is so not kool so please let the truce work.

Thanks both for your anticipated cooperation

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
SMH.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Igwe419: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
Jay bee is fair I thought he will fall for the tricks from the Zambian woman, big ups man, luckily you are not Tosinville

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.