Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com (94351 Views)

Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method / ............. / Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by olathy: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Boss, the link provided is not working, please this is my address olatconfirmed@yahoo.com.
Tnx.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by olathy: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Boss, the link provided is not working, please this is my address for the PDF olatconfirmed@yahoo.com.
Tnx.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by xwallace(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
pls the link is not working, can u forward me the pdf copy to xwallace4u@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by rafiky: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2015
The link provided is not working, please I would like you to forward the PDF copy to my email: checkmyg@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Knetpro(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
You can download the Fiverr Blueprint here ===>>>> http://fiverrblueprint.net
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Aspireahead(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
xpertdessy:
Hello Guys,
I know you are all expecting the next post. But I have something better.

I have composed everything into a single report that you can read everything at once in your own time.

But here is what I simply want you to do for me.

1. Indicate if you would like the pdf or continue to post it every two days.

2. Pls, share this link below to your facebook/twitter friends since what I'm doing is totally free. It is a FAVOUR not a criteria
Here is the link:
==> http://desmondrecommends.com/fiverr/index.htm

Let me have your response on this. With your favourable response, then I will know the next steps to take.

Thanks a lot for your kind gestures
please the pdf link doesn't work

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by chamstick(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
philoch:

chamstick pls is ur online survey still available?

yes and better @mr.calikor@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by dozzynet(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=xpertdessy post=14372150]Hello Guys,

I know you are all expecting the next post.
But I have something better.

I have composed everything into a single
report that you can read everything
at once in your own time.

But here is what I simply want you
to do for me.

1. Indicate if you would like the pdf
or continue to post it every two days.

2. Pls, share this link below to your
facebook/twitter friends since what I'm doing
is totally free. It is a FAVOUR not a
criteria

Here is the link:

Let me have your response on this.
With your favourable response, then
I will know the next steps to take.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by tefund(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2015
ok
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by pocoapoco88: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
surveycash:
OP, you are doing a great job. Keep it up..Those interested in Forex can learn it practically free following my signature
boss we r hear 2 learn fiverr not money sucking forex ....jst kidding
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Afolabi78: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please Send Me The Copy Of Pdf File To Email emmapastors@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bro, can you stil send me the pdf version on emmose77@gmail.com? I will really appreciate it if you can do this for me.
Thanks and God bless.

xpertdessy:
Hello Guys,

to do for me.

criteria

Here is the link:

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by kennedy67(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cool
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by imagrg(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please send me the fiverr stuff in PDF. imagrg@live.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by igwedaboss(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2015
xpertdessy:
Sorry For my Delay Guys

Here is the full report.
i have decided to share it
for all for read

http://www.pdf.investintech.com/preview/f5b7f240-4bf3-4568-9eeb-90a8c9d2ed5e/index.html

Ther is also a great offer
inside that you don't what to
miss

Enjoy and pls drop your feedback
i need a copy. old one seems deleted.
Thanks. would really appreciate
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
xpertdessy:
Hello Guys,

to do for me.

criteria

Here is the link:

please my very own brother, send me the PDF file angeloluemmanuel@yahoo.com .thanks!
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
xpertdessy:
Hello Guys,
I know you are all expecting the next post. But I have something better.

I have composed everything into a single report that you can read everything at once in your own time.

But here is what I simply want you to do for me.

1. Indicate if you would like the pdf or continue to post it every two days.

2. Pls, share this link below to your facebook/twitter friends since what I'm doing is totally free. It is a FAVOUR not a criteria
Here is the link:

Let me have your response on this. With your favourable response, then I will know the next steps to take.

Please my brother, send to angeloluemmanuel@yahoo.com ...thanks
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
lakefist:
d ebook will not help you as newbie.i have one i got free and its very comprehensive i will send it free of charge.
lakefist@gmail.com
help me with it sir and any other thing you think might be helpful, angeloluemmanuel@yahoo.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by eddy4naija: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Guy abeg flash me d pdf ebook. ma email est;- antsurv@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by pete26(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please send d pdf to pvolugard@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Ameen56: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls I have shared your link. Here is my email for the pdf copy; abufawziyah19@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by fixedhollies(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
I don miss, abeg let one Samaritan send the ebook to freezetrue@gmail.com

biko
Dakun
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by shommans: 2:15am On Sep 02, 2015
chamstick:

yes and better @mr.calikor@gmail.com

Pls send to immandollars@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by shommans: 2:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Send immandollars@gmail.com.thanx
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Danny4show(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2015
please sir do endeavour to send it to my mail too danny4reign@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by chapatti: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
HOW DO YOU OPEN A FIVERR ACCOUNT.

Please note that this is not just your whatsapp or twitter account where you can just go straight to the homepage and click sign up and get registered. Nope. This could be the case. But if you want to have a fiverr money making account, then you must do it the way i will be teaching you.
First of all , you must realise that for you to have a fiverr.com money making account, you must register it as an American account.

The reason for is not far fetched. Lets ride on this example i will be sharing. Will you as a lady buy a designer show from a Nigerian market where you could still buy such item fro a confirmed American dealer? You see, so be wise when dealing with Online business.
The point is this. You must learn to put yourself in customers shoe. You will probably prefer the American designer marketer to that of a Nigerian because of genuity.

Because of this simple logic, www.fiverr.com American sellers do enjoy more sales than their African counterpart. So if you want to be a guru in this line of action, you must learn to uase your head.

In other for you to open an American fiverr acoount is very simple. All that is reqired of you is to simply change your IP to that of America when you are registering your or creating a GIGS Account.

The following are what you will be doing to earn money on www.fiverr.com

Step 1.
Create a Fiverr acount and change the IP. Though i am strongly not a fan of this. Because you can create with a Nigeria IP and develop it to standard.

Step 2.
When you have dine that On the proxy website, you are to look for the space to place your URL & type www.fiverr.com. After this, press enter. That's all.

Step 3.
When you have entered the homepage, there is at the top of the webpage on the far right side, all you need do is click the word "Join".

Step 4.
There are required fields that must be filled.They include your Email, Choose Username, Choose Password, and Are You Human. Next. When you are done, please Accept the terms of Service, and then click the Join menu.

Step 5.
Please make sure you are using a working mail because at this stage, you will be sent a confirmation link to your email. It is your activation link
click [url]here[/url=www-fiverr-com/">http://nigerianeducation.com.ng/how-to-make-money-from-www-fiverr-com/] for the registration.

2 Likes

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by PROFLOVY(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
KIndly send to my email too. holalehcan@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by CourtierJay: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Very late to the thread, I know. But can someone really help send me? ezeanietoj@gmail.com. Thanks anybody.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by funsho75(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2015
lakefist:
if ure in Ibadan i can take you one on one, give you all i trade on fiverr that make me average of $30 daily but it will attract a little charge very affordable.
am in IB bro.. help d little niga
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
ikwechegh:
This is for serious Nigerians who are interested in making it online i study at michael okpara uni in umuahia am still a student i'll shw you how i earn over 100,000 in about 2weeks,u wnt earn anything less than 2000 I assure you that in this new site that Nigerians dont know about its nt fiverr you'll invest $25 to start let me tell you before hand if you are interested my email jordunjames@gmail.com or call me at 07066047054 d no is on watsapp too or ping me at 2B0CC4C4 plssss if u aint serious dnt contact me plss.
ganiyuadewale29@gmail.com
please sir
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Lipso: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thanks for your good works helping us internet newbies. I tried the link you provided for the pdf download but discovered it had been removed.
Please, kindly send me a copy of the pdf.My Email: eookolakpa@gmail.com Thank you, Sir.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by nerilove(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
The link Not working. Anyone That has it pls Send to me: nerilove4all@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.