Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com (94339 Views)

Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method / ............. / Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by princehabyb(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
you can put an initial seed capital of N6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you with little work,you can earn 1,320 daily and can increased up to N16,500 to more than N33,000weekly without selling anything..
Now i want to form a strong team of 6 people whose desires are hot enough to make this real& are also ready to risk their onetime payment of N6,600 into this business opportunity
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Jessman007(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2015
I tried creating an account on fiverr with all the ip websites you listed but it didn't work. It kept bringing me back to the same page

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by davidolufemi: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
SIR,THE LINK IS NOT WORKING,PLS KINDLY SEND IT TO MY BOX phemmy38@yahoo.co.uk THANKS
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by asmondy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pdf link not working send pdf to asmondy@mail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by godly2: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2015
xpertdessy:
Hello Guys,
I know you are all expecting the next post. But I have something better.

I have composed everything into a single report that you can read everything at once in your own time.

But here is what I simply want you to do for me.

1. Indicate if you would like the pdf or continue to post it every two days.

2. Pls, share this link below to your facebook/twitter friends since what I'm doing is totally free. It is a FAVOUR not a criteria
Here is the link:
==> http://desmondrecommends.com/fiverr/index.htm

Let me have your response on this. With your favourable response, then I will know the next steps to take.

Thanks a lot for your kind gestures
please kindly send the pdf to me kim4life70@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by legalwealth(m): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Do you work on fiverr?

If yes, follow and read up The 3 Main Reasons FIVERR Accounts Get Restricted And How To Prevent Such from https://www.nairaland.com/2785590/here-3-main-reasons-fiverr
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by chamstick(m): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2016
philoch:
chamstick pls is ur online survey still available?
yes and better
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by deluxboi(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Fiverr the money making machine
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by hisenjos: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
deluxboi:
Fiverr the money making machine

Thanks letting us serve you in 2015. May you have a blessed and happy 2016.
May God shower you with His Abundant Grace and Mercies.
We can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc
$10 -$10,000
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly.
Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Engineerfidel(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Plz I need the link here is my id : engineerfidel@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Psyafe(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please the link is not working. Pls anyone that has it should help me send the pdf to psyafe@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless!
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by meetmal03(f): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by fineyemi(m): 2:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Please can i also get the ebook too at fineyemi@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by fineyemi(m): 2:02am On Jan 28, 2016
xpertdessy:
[size=14pt]A Student Of Mine On Fiverr NOW Earns More Than A Full Time Banker

See FULL PROOF here => http://www./drocm/
[/size]

I started this before but the so-called moderators
deleted it for no reason. Well, since im dedicated to help people,
i wont let that stop me.

Here it is again

-----------

How To Open A Fiverr Account The Smart Way

Now, most Fiverr expect will simply tell you
that in order to open a Fiverr account, all you
have to do is visit www.Fiverr.com, click
here & there and BAM! You have an account.
Well, I stand to tell you that THEY WRONG!
It goes a long way beyond that.

I’m not saying they are totally wrong! You
will get a Fiverr account following those methods.
But hear this; if you want to open a Successful
Money Making Fiverr Account, then you must
register it as an American.

Surprised? Don’t be let me explain with
this scenario; if you are present with a
BlackBerry Bold 5 From Slot Limited in
Nigeria & another Blackberry Bold 5 from
USA, which one would you go for?

Now hold that thought! If you are a lady,
would you purchase you favorite designer
clothes from a Nigeria boutique when you
know that you can get those same clothes
from a confirmed USA based boutique at the same price?

If you choose America over Nigeria, then
don’t worry as it is only natural. You
believe, like I do, that anything from
America is genuine. Likewise, Fiverr
sellers who are American have an advantage
because of this simple psychology; that
America service providers are better than
all other countries. So you have to
present yourself as one from US. This is
how Nigerian Fiverr Gurus get people
swimming to their offers.

Now that you know this secret, the question
is, how do I register my Fiverr account as
an American? Simple, CHANGE YOUR IP TO US
IP WHEN YOU OPEN OR CREATE YOUR GIGS

You can change your IP by using proxy sites
e.g www.otunnel.com, www.usipaddress.net,
www.hidemyass.com, www.daveproxy.us or
www.vtunnel.com. You can also do this by
simple configurations of you Mozilla Firefox
Browser and free proxy address. I’m not here
to teach you that so use Google to search
out that answer.

So here is what you do to open a Fiverr account as an American

Step 1.
Type in any of the proxy site provided above to change to US IP.

Step 2.
On the proxy site, look for the space to input URL & type www.fiverr.com, and then press ENTER. You should see the home page of the fiverr.com site.

Step 3.
At the top of the page on the far right side, click the word Join.

Step 4.
Fill in the fields for Email, Choose Username, Choose Password, and Are You Human. Next, Accept the terms of Service, and then click the Join button.

Step 5.
Now you will see a page displayed with a message that says, Activation link was emailed to you.

Step 6.
Open your email account (the one that you just provided during the signup phase), and then open the message from fiverr.com that has a subject line that reads,;
“Fiverr: Registration Confirmation.”

Step 7.
Click the confirmation link inside the email message.

Step 8.
If you followed these instructions exactly, then you should be taken to a page on fiverr.com that says; “Account successfully activated.”

Hey, this is a great time to edit your profile.

Step 9.
Now that your account has been set up, make sure that you store your username, password, and the email you used for fiverr.com in a safe place. Most important is to remember your login information, which will allow you to gain access to your account the next time you're online.

Congratulations! You've just completed the
registration and sign-up process for fiverr.com.
Welcome aboard the site for success!

So we have our American based Fiverr
account up for uploading our gigs. But
before we do that, we have to create our
profile in order to capture the attention
of potential buyers. This is another important
factor that separates the losers from the winners.

If you do this wrongly or according to how
most gurus tell you, then you will never get any sale.

So if you want to know the sneaky way of
creating an attention grabbing profile,
read the next post carefully.

[size=14pt]Are You Looking For The Easiest Method To Make Money Online, No Need Of Website or Product To Sell?

Are You Tired Of Your 9 - 5 Job?

Do You Need Another Source Of Income Desperately?

A Student Of Mine On Fiverr NOW Earns More Than A Full Time Banker

See FULL PROOF here => http://www./drocm/
[/size]

Please boss. The link is not working. I desperately need the link or the ebook now. Pls send it to fineyemi@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by facetofacestudy(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Nice post i like the way by how you are spreading the knowledge for every all.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by dappiedapzie(m): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Please i just came across your post and like to have a share of the icing @xpertdessy
My email is dappiedapzie@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by just2endowed: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
following
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Knetpro(m): 12:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Great post
I look forward to testimonials from those who have downloaded the eBook that they are making a fortune from Fiverr every month.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by evy1(m): 1:49am On Apr 18, 2016
The link aint working,pls i need the ebook. guriflexy@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2016
xpertdessy:
To all. Thanks for your blessing and support.

If you did not get the link to the full material
here it is once more:

http://www.pdf.investintech.com/preview/f5b7f240-4bf3-4568-9eeb-90a8c9d2ed5e/index.html

Im also working on a full business model that
is so simple. Make sure you on the alert for it.

Good night all
my oga grin the link no work oo abeg send am to kossyanyasor@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Knetpro(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
oloyolo:
my oga grin the link no work oo abeg send am to kossyanyasor@gmail.com

Would you love to get "The Ultimate Fiverr Blueprint" which discusses in explicit detail how to make money from fiverr right from the proper way to set up your profile and put up your gigs, as well as the smoking-hot strategies to use to get traffic and shoot your sales to the roof?

If so, I am glad to announce to you that you can get the fresh-from-the-oven smoking-hot e-book completely freee!!! Oh yes, FREE! FREE!! 100% FREEEEE!!!

But, it is for TODAY ONLY. After today, it is gone, poof, vanished, disappeared!

So, hurry and get yours without delay!!!

Click the following link to get a free copy of "The Ultimate Fiverr Blueprint" now ===>>> Get "The Ultimate Fiverr Blueprint (How To Earn $100 Daily From Fiverr - The Easy Way And The Hard Way)" 100% FREE HERE

WAIT!!!

Remember to thank me later. Won't ya? grin

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Sombest(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
please I don't know about changing ip
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by richardbarn: 3:31am On May 11, 2016
Guys Check out 2KONDO on www.2kondo.com it is the Nigerian version of fiverr

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by eniolaamoda: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2016
dav8id:
^ you are not opening any account in USA. You are only claiming USA in order to make lot of sales. Fiverr are not issuer of the card,rather the work inconjuction with third party and the third party are the issuer of the revenue card. Now, w.hen applying for the card, you are advice to use your real identity as that will not cause any problem coz fiverr will not even aware of it. So when you use your real id the card will be ship to you here in nigeria and you will use it for withdraw thru any atm machine with mastercard logo..
Hope this help

Boss please can i have your phone number or your email
Ita important
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by hectorswag(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
delln:
Fiverr is all about making money by selling services to people who need them. One of the best services I will recommend any Nigeria looking to breakthrough with fiver is to sell resell right products.

Look for solution laden products with resell rights and offer it to people on fiver.

Let me know if you need more explanation on this....

Hi, please I need more explanation on this. What kind of products have resell rights and where do I get them?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by lexykeyz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Please kindly send to my email too thanks: lexykeyz@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by cybernaut(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Guy,nice report keep it up.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by felibrain: 1:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Eze2000(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
ireti35:

Download Hotspot shield free. Ensure it is connected before opening your brower or fiverr webpage. With that you are linked directly to us ip. I use this for my paypal(receiving and withdrawing) and fiverr.
just sent u a private mail. please do answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.