Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years (3980 Views)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2013
Agricultural projects...and did you know all your bins and rubbish are been transformed into fertilizer by LAWMA?

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Demdem(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2013
Pygru: Mtcheeeew

Enemy of progress. we know ur type.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2013
Security...Development updates...

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by takedat(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2013
yemi313: man i will soon run out MB....BRF owes me 500 Naira for this grin
@Eko-Ile, abeg send recharge card to this amiable @Op! Lol.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2013
More...

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Jaideyone(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2013
geeez: Na lie. Na photoshop

Drop these pictures beside Enugu's or Anambra's and it will be like Mushin bus stop beside Manhattan
lmao even if fashola comissions millions of projects people will still hate. Its in their blood!!!

1 Like

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Demdem(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2013
i thought goons claimed that Fashola hasnt done anything on the mainland undecided
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2013
liberty300: Nyc pictures bro. Nice development too. But I feel that most of the pix are of the same place but from different angles

Then you need a new set of eyes! And I ran out of MB sad
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by CROWE: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2013
I am sorry but abbreviations don't work for everybody, GEJ works fine but BRF just doesn't jump off the page as Fashiola. The association isn't apparent and it doesn't come off right, I like Fashiola, I think he is arguably one of our best governors but it is not by force we will refer to everybody by abbreviations or shortforms, some don't work.

When I saw BRF I read it as Biafra
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2013
CROWÉ: I am sorry but abbreviations don't work for everybody, GEJ works fine but BRF just doesn't jump off the page as Fashiola. The association isn't apparent and it doesn't come off right, I like Fashiola, I think he is arguably one of our best governors but it is not by force we will refer to everybody by abbreviations or shortforms, some don't work.

When I saw BRF I read it as Biafra

Noted
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Pygru: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2013
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2013
Pygru:
shut up!!! angry

Sad little petty being. Alright, im gon shut...but BRF is still the man cheesy
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2013
Consistent with my notoriety for being sincere on this platform, I admit Governor Fashola is working, just like Governor Goodswill Akpabio and some other PDP governor. Even my governor, Peter Obi of APGA is working too.

But for me the pertinent question is whether or not the projects/achievements of both governor Fashola and Akpabio are commensurate with the resources avialable to their states? In my opinion, the answer is a BIG NO for both governors.

For all the projects you just highlighted (except the health facilities), sincerely speaking, the Governor of Enugu state did similar things or even more. Now compare Enugu state (N3billion monthly revenue) with Lagos state (N30/40billion monthly revenue). That is the koko of the matter.

And for your information, it is SENSELESS to compare GEJ with Fashola for the following reason:

1) Fashola is governor while GEJ is president. The state gov are emperors in their respective states while the president is more restricted in terms of what he can do. Currently, the FG budget which was submitted in early Oct has not been signed while state govt budgets that were presented to the state assemblies even as late as December/January have been signed. This is just one example of the constraints a president faces.

2) Fashola has spent about 6yrs in office while GEJ is just about 2yrs.

3) state govt projects are clustered and easy to see but FG projects are vast and not easily completed/visible. Many of the pictures of the road projects you posted should be in the AVERAGE range of 1 to 2km. Compare with FG roads, which in many cases a single road may span over 100km. The East West road for instance is over 360km.

1 Like

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Pygru: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2013
Demdem:

Enemy of progress. we know ur type.
undecided
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2013
On-going construction along Ibese, Ikorodu....

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2013
Newly handed Public Defender's office. You have a right to defend yourself if you cant get an attorney, and these guys get our tax money cool

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Rhino5dm: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2013
This is it! cool
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

1) Fashola is governor while GEJ is president. The state gov are emperors in their respective states while the president is more restricted in terms of what he can do.

Shut the ffuck up fool. Both Govs and the presidents are executives. The reason why the retardeen cant take control of his government the same way the governors have been able to is because he is dumb and daft. Was OBJ not an emperor in his right when he was president?

Currently, the FG budget which was submitted in early Oct has not been signed while state govt budgets that were presented to the state assemblies even as late as December/January have been signed. This is just one example of the constraints a president faces.

And who is to be blamed for that? are u aware that the NASS completed work on this budget more than a month ago and the document is simply lying fallow with other committee reports in Aso-Rock. The retardeen is to be blamed

Fool, he became president May 2010. thats more than 2yrs. and already governed over more than 2federal budgets. Kindly give us his report card for that period and not those nonsense faded pictures u are brandishing about.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2013
Light rail updates...From Mile 2, Badagry, Ketu, and as far down Iganmu....
The light rail will be ready this June...

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2013
Light rail updates and other projects.

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by takedat(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Consistent with my notoriety for being sincere on this platform, I admit Governor Fashola is working, just like Governor Goodswill Akpabio and some other PDP governor. Even my governor, Peter Obi of APGA is working too.

But for me the pertinent question is whether or not the projects/achievements of both governor Fashola and Akpabio are commensurate with the resources avialable to their states? In my opinion, the answer is a BIG NO for both governors.

For all the projects you just highlighted (except the health facilities), sincerely speaking, the Governor of Enugu state did similar things or even more. Now compare Enugu state (N3billion monthly revenue) with Lagos state (N30/40billion monthly revenue). That is the koko of the matter.

And for your information, it is SENSELESS to compare GEJ with Fashola for the following reason:

1) Fashola is governor while GEJ is president. The state gov are emperors in their respective states while the president is more restricted in terms of what he can do. Currently, the FG budget which was submitted in early Oct has not been signed while state govt budgets that were presented to the state assemblies even as late as December/January have been signed. This is just one example of the constraints a president faces.

You are a terrible hypocrite! On Your thread "GEJ is working, haters are talking", when I asked you if those achievements of GEJ you listed were commensurate with the N3.85trillion he has received for capital projects in three years, you asked me to open a new thread for that because you couldn't give a tangible response. Now you are here to discredit another's!

How can you say the president is restricted on what he can or cannot do with the enormous executive powers at his disposal! You are simply calling the president a Wimp!

If the 2013 appropriation bill is yet to be assented by the president, it is because both the executive and legislative arms of government have over padded the budget!

4 Likes

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by nerdivist: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Consistent with my notoriety for being sincere on this platform, I admit Governor Fashola is working, just like Governor Goodswill Akpabio and some other PDP governor. Even my governor, Peter Obi of APGA is working too.

3) state govt projects are clustered and easy to see but FG projects are vast and not easily completed/visible. Many of the pictures of the road projects you posted should be in the AVERAGE range of 1 to 2km. Compare with FG roads, which in many cases a single road may span over 100km. The East West road for instance is over 360km.
dey don dey come cheesy one by one. Oga how many people live in enugu? How may people live in lagos? create another thread and show us pictures of developmental projects in enugu. We are waiting
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by nerdivist: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2013

btw kindly show us GEJ's projects while he was the Governor of bayelsa state with the very huge allocations. we are waiting grin

3 Likes

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2013
Umm, the qs and pr guy has a boss. So over to those who have more pictures to contribute. And please, sincere nigerian, I didn't make a single comment when you ran your pro-gej thread. Please, stay off mine
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2013
take dat: You are a terrible hypocrite! On Your thread "GEJ is working, haters are talking", when I asked you if those achievements of GEJ you listed were commensurate with the N3.85trillion he has received for capital projects in three years, you asked me to open a new thread for that because you couldn't give a tangible response. Now you are here to discredit another's!

How can you say the president is restricted on what he can or cannot do with the enormous executive powers at his disposal! You are simply calling the president a Wimp!

If the 2013 appropriation bill is yet to be assented by the president, it is because both the executive and legislative arms of government have over padded the budget!
No need to for explosive emotions or temper tantrums on this thread. The @Op.. started his thread by stating : "I was stunned when some Nlanders are comparing BRF with GEJ or some handful of visionless PDP Governors..."

That is the difference between my other thread and this one. The Op started the comparison himself and as such my post is well in order.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2013
nerdivist: dey don dey come cheesy one by one. Oga how many people live in enugu? How may people live in lagos? create another thread and show us pictures of developmental projects in enugu. We are waiting
What does how many people living in a state have to do with construction of 1km of road? Is the cost of constructing 1km of road in a community of 1million people different from that of 3million people? I dont get it, pls COWATIATE!
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by jaymichael(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2013
PROPAGANDA
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by ba7man(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
What does how many people living in a state have to do with construction of 1km of road? Is the cost of constructing 1km of road in a community of 1million people different from that of 3million people? I dont get it, pls COWATIATE!
Don't you try to discredit these works. You can see the ease at which pics were flowing (even though a few were repeated) but that's adequate evidence. Do the works in the pics u posted justify the amount FG receives?? Pls, don't say "yes". I expected you to flood your thread with pics but you didn't. Open a thread on Enugu with pics and we'll compare. I still can't belive you posted pics of 2 guys doin a survey by a river and added it as on-goin works on a bridge. That's so lame.

3 Likes

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by ba7man(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2013
jaymichael: PROPAGANDA
Do you know the meaning??
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by blacksta(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2013
it is lie , na okupe photoshop
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2013
ba7man: Don't you try to discredit these works. You can see the ease at which pics were flowing (even though a few were repeated) but that's adequate evidence. Do the works in the pics u posted justify the amount FG receives?? Pls, don't say "yes". I expected you to flood your thread with pics but you didn't. Open a thread on Enugu with pics and we'll compare. I still can't belive you posted pics of 2 guys doin a survey by a river and added it as on-goin works on a bridge. That's so lame.
My friend, stop spewing rubbish. I dont work with federal ministry of information or any of the federal parastatal, neither do I have stock pile of pictures. I just do my things as my normal daily business allows me and post pictures gathered from search online. Obviously the Op that posted the pictures above have stock pile of them. I dont have stock pile of pictures neither do I have stock pile of topics to open threads on. I post pictures as I find them but most IMPORTANTLY the information I provide on my threads are verifiable thru several media reports and I provide links.

When people from neighbour to neighbour invade this platform towards 2015, you'll see lots of pictures because they should have stock pile of pictures.

Meanwhile, I'v not had access to my laptop for a while now, hopefully when I do soon, I'll be able to view larger data and post more pictures
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2013
geeez: Na lie. Na photoshop

Drop these pictures beside Enugu's or Anambra's and it will be like Mushin bus stop beside Manhattan

^^^You're one sly bastard! How the fuc/k can you compare Lagos with Enugu or Anambra....unless of course your aim is to be disingenuous.

Someone takes the time to post achievements of the Lagos state gov't (which do look commendable) and the first thing to come to your childish mind is 'Igbos'? You think if Chime and Obi (well.....Obi in the last 3 years at any rate) had the resources at Fasholas disposal that they wouldn't have done at least same or more? You think any achievements visible in Lagos is down Yorubas alone?

You're one silly fella!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses 6bn Dollars Annually To Crude Oil Theft / Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? / The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.