Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? (6974 Views)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by Maykelly(f): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2008
To remain a Virgin, is it for both Man and Woman? If yes, would you like to remain a vrigin?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by efuah(f): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2008
It's a matter of choices, principles, doctrines. . .  .
It goes for both sexes, no gender in particular. . . my opinion.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by Busta(f): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2008
efuah:

It's a matter of choices, principles, doctrines. . . .
It goes for both sexes, no gender in particular. . . my opinion.

true talk
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by hollandis(f): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2008
It is lovely to be a virgin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by ojostephen(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2008
it is very important for a man to be a virgin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by omowest(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
good and bad

good
1.     u will be save from all kinds of virus
2.     u will not full into agbera when you are marry

bad

1.   u will not have the experience of sex, eg:  bj,  touch the grand etc
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by PERVERT9: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. its a sin ti be a virgin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by sagitarius(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2008
Ain't nothing wrong with dat
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by oreofemi(f): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2008
it is not good for man to be a virgin because if a man and a woman re virgin at the same time, that is a really big problem because what style will they use in bed.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by simorny(m): 5:38am On Mar 13, 2008
being a virgin is somthing to be proud of, what you need is self decipline and fear of God ,
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by samba123(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2008
simorny:

being a virgin is somthing to be proud of, what you need is self decipline and fear of God ,

agree on that
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by Easybaby(f): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2008
You mean virgin Nigeria or virgin Atlantic?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by dgb4(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2008
it only takes the fear of God to be one
sometimes determination too
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by SENATORJD(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2008
Easybaby:

You mean virgin Nigeria or virgin Atlantic?
hahahahahahahhaahahha, nice one

men i blive its cool to stay a virgin,its all a matter of what u consider to be morally right or morally wrong
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by actoor(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2008
Woo, how can a Man be a virgin? Its only when you are a boy that ones need to be proud of Virginity because, Virginity has nothing to Du with your self pride & its does not add penny to your bank account balance. So why punishing yourself & missing Lot of sexual experience?

My philosophy about Sex for Men is : shocked
Sex in an Atlantis, the more you do it, The better you become. So, practice it at lease ones a week to become the world greatest. grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by buzzgonz(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2008
LOL, damn Easybaby u re funny, i don't think it's virgin nigeria maybe virgin easybaby. wink

@topic
It's good to be virgin with xperience, u know what i mean na.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by coopedro(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2008
As a guy if u re still a virgin, u're on ur own cos nobody is going to reward u for that.

My opinion is that virginty is only meant to be kept by the feminine genders.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by talk2sulta: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2008
@poster
no mind them.keep your thing for your wife. grin grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2008
coo_pedro:

As a guy if u re still a virgin, u're on your own because nobody is going to reward u for that.
And who gets to reward the feminine gender? Pls tell me u're a tad more intelligent than what ur words here depict.
Is this about someone "rewarding" u or about dignity? aren't purity/dignity/strength of character rewards in themselves?
coo_pedro:

My opinion is that virginty is only meant to be kept by the feminine genders.
my suspicions are confirmed, i'll spare u the exact details in the spirit of decency. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by PurestBoy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
Abomination
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by pahtahkee: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2008
Yes it is! Often times I have seen it ladies that put pressure on the guys to disvirgin their virginity. This world don turn upside down, I swear. embarassed
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by iice(f): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
Friday don nearly reach undecided
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by hammers(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ poster

If u are still one i pity ur ass

This reminds me of one of ma old hausa friends who remained a virgin till his wedding nite.He was also motivated by his little sweetie pie who claimed to be a virgin too.

To his saddest and maddest surprise his angel was not one.

Today, being a virgin for 27 years still remains his biggest regret.as a result he is today a NAFDAC certified pevert
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by Easybaby(f): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2008
maybe virgin easybaby.

yeah . . .you can ask my man cheesy grin

he is today a NAFDAC certified pevert

lol . . .Male virgin ko, male virgin ni cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by iz2much: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chai, Dis world don spoil. The Question should Be Reversed, Are u Still 1? as 4 me, I lost mine long time ago, but am still searching for it. I case u follow me see am.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by darlingD(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2008
Yes, it is good for a man to remain a virgin. I will remain a virgin until i marry efuah. kiss
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by ty4real(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
actoor:

Woo, how can a Man be a virgin? Its only when you are a boy that ones need to be proud of Virginity because, Virginity has nothing to Du with your self pride & its does not add penny to your bank account balance. So why punishing yourself & missing Lot of sexual experience?

My philosophy about Sex for Men is : shocked
Sex in an Atlantis, the more you do it, The better you become. So, practice it at lease ones a week to become the world greatest. grin

If you think a lady should be a virgin then I think the same goes for guys and who says you can enjoy sex even if you are a virgin and you are finally committed on top of all the information that we have flying around on sex and stuffs like ,You can still talk like this old boy!You are simply not y2k8 compliant ooooo grin grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by Maykelly(f): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2008
Have you ever seen or heard, a man a virgin? shocked shocked
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by Wunderman: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2008
Sure! It is good for a man to be a virgin. But who values virginity these days? Well, am not really surprised because the world is turning upside down and values are no longer valued. People have said we are in the Jet Age. I agree, but I think we can also say we are in the Sex Age in a sense.

God is the Author of sex. But he has made it clear that this wonderful sexual desire he has placed in us must be expressed ONLY in the context of marriage, whether you like it or not. The truth is our flesh hates self discipline, but I can tell you from experience that the grace of God can help us if we are ready to turn to God for help. We can overcome the strong sexual pressures all around us. Am not claimimg that this is easy anyway.

One more thing. We live in a free world. Isn't it? God has given you the power of volition; I mean the power of choice. You can always decide the way you want to live your life. After all, no one should tell you how to live your life. But know something; For every choice, there is a consequence. So, go ahead and do whatever pleases you. But be prepared for the consequences wink

Whatever choice you make, God loves you unconditionally but would not mind throwing you into hell-fire, if you die in your sins! wink

I hope I'm not being hard o! I have attached something which you may want to go through.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Wunderman
bless, bless your soul for this post n' even more for the article attached.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by PERVERT9: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2008
virgin my foot
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? by Maykelly(f): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2008
PERVERT9:

virgin my foot

PERVERT9 what do you mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! / Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) / When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.