Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex (10088 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by 1click(f): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
And something as simple as peeing right after the end of the sexual act brings great benefits for you and your body, helping to fight infections that may endanger your physical well-being.

By having sex, those microbes and bacteria in the genital area and rectum can enter and accumulate in the urethra, running the risk of infection occur in the bladder.

In fact, it has been shown that this is one of the most common causes of urinary tract infections in women, and that is why, in order to avoid it, experts stress the importance to urinate right after sex

http://www.uppeh.com/2016/02/reasons-why-its-good-to-urinate-after.html

Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Elosky20: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls define sex
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by wtfCode: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
damn, that pic tho
geeez!!

reminds me of my first loved bae(married now), u'll think she's under some sort of anointing while i'm hitting it. grin grin cheesy wink
holyd1cks!!

1 Share

Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by dollyjoy(f): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
I concur but the pix though,it kinda errotic cool
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Synzu(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
That dude uis hitting the exact spot! cool tongue
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by xpac01(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
What about those living in mainland where you book time you bathroom as early as 4:0am
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Make it clear op.

Urinate outside the kitty not inside grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Synzu(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is diddyydiva-------»» tongue

Diddydiva knows its good to empty her cunja after sex so she takes a long pee after some hot fvck session smiley

Diddydiva is smart smiley

Be like diddydiva tonguetongue
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by AngryNigerian(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hiei! C as the girl put face like say dem pour am shit 4 face... cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by AngryNigerian(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
dollyjoy:

Are you wet already shocked
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Synzu:
This is diddyydiva-------»» tongue

Diddydiva knows its good to empty her cunja after sex so she takes a long pee after some hot fvck session smiley

Diddydiva is smart smiley

Be like diddydiva tonguetongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wish I could sad sad sad

but I can't tongue tongue

Cos I'm not a guy grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
you seeing what am seeing grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by dollyjoy(f): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
the pix isshocked
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Synzu(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I wish I could sad sad sad

but I can't tongue tongue

Cos I'm not a guy grin
Read it again. Carefully this time.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Synzu:

Read it again. Carefully this time.
shocked shocked shocked
I just grab the message o cheesy cheesy grin

thunder fire your left ball angry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Glo4issy(f): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
k
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by cruzita(f): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
the woman for the pic don reach heaven dey come back
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Frank3n2(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Don't just urinate, wash it!! Better still take a bath!! grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by jerryunit48: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yeah, am a male and I do that always after because I just don't feel comfortable without it and then I wash up ,I thought am strange
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by kalu01(m): 12:26am On Feb 04, 2016
urinate or not what I'll be I'll be best is to ........
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by smsshola(m): 2:39am On Feb 04, 2016
On point...
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 3:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Real gist
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by fabiomatic(m): 6:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
what are you seeing with your microscopic eyes?
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Synzu(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked
I just grab the message o cheesy cheesy grin

thunder fire your left ball angry
Lightning strike ur clitt tongue
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by ashewoboy(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Make it clear op.

Urinate outside the kitty not inside grin

I thought you were a virgin.
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by iykekelvins(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Its something I don't miss.
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Swizdoe(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2016
Which one be urinating after sex again

I thought sex only has to do with ticking either male or female box in questionnaires asking fir your gender undecided
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2016
ashewoboy:

I thought you were a virgin.
you thought right grin grin

' Were'

grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2016
fabiomatic:
what are you seeing with your microscopic eyes?
seeing what the lady is seeing grin grin
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by bentlywills(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:

I can do you so
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2016
And I do this after the deed without even knowing I am doing good to my self.. .. Thank God it's been smooth and we'll for me.. #smiles

Thanks op... #Blessing#
Re: Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex by ashewoboy(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you thought right grin grin

' Were'

grin

Were? Really!cheesy

It must have been stressful for the guy. Heard deflowering a girl is as easy as building a housecheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Bad Girl O! / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex / My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.