Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

11 Valentine Gifts To Win A Girl’s Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Valentine Gifts To Win A Girl’s Heart (935 Views)

10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Valentine Gifts To Win A Girl’s Heart by Novak(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2013
Warning : This might change your perspective about valentine’s day.

I entered Shoprite today and I realized Val's day is just a day from now, so I got these great and true ideas, enjoy them.

1. Grinder
Your lover will give you a bear hug if you get this, she might give you a startled look but forget the look, her heart would be delighted.

2. Iced Fish
Ah, she would so love you, Fish for two weeks is no mean feat.

3. Ice Cream
It would be so cool, enough ice cream for the year.

4. Yam
What a great gift, your lover can even prepare a nice meal of yam at that moment, thank me for the idea.

5. Vegetable Oil
This amount of vegetable oil can last her two year why should she not be happy.

6. Spice
Now the food will always be tasty.

7. Eggs
Your lover will… I won’t tell you, after you have done it you would know.

8. Chivita Juice
No girl wont be ecstatic after getting Chivita.

9. McVITIES Digestive/HobNobs
Your love will love you better after this.

10. Cutlery
This might look like a minor issue, but it’s major issue, every lady would cherish it.

11. Dansa Fruit Juice
Dansa juice is perfect treat for your val, when she sees the amount of Dansa she would surely put her hand in her mouth, perfect show of affection and love on a lover’s day.

Add more items, share and comment.

http://demipost.com/11-valentine-gifts-to-win-a-girls-heart/

Re: 11 Valentine Gifts To Win A Girl’s Heart by saiprojects(f): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2013
A VALENTINE DISH WILL WIN YOUR GIRLS HEART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_yHzAFXmw

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Flirt? / I Wanna Meet A Girl Who Is A Sweetheart At Everything.... / Man To Wed His Pet Goat(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.