Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard (26671 Views)

Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tolexander: better u believe me if you believe the year the OP said the picture was snapped.
Was only playing along with the OP.

Lmao

But the pic looks to have been taken around that era. I would assume.
Re: A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard by Tolexander: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
kingoflag:

Lmao

But the pic looks to have been taken around that era. I would assume.
then my story is true then.
The earliest time i think the pic was taken should be mid or late 70s base on the graphics and resolution of the camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths / How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 / Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.