Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Message To My Angel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To My Angel (748 Views)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! / My ANGEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To My Angel by Abirisegun(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
P .
Re: Message To My Angel by Abirisegun(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
I must also say that this is my first time of posting in Nairaland.
Re: Message To My Angel by luvmijeje(f): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mr Segun,as a lady am not impressed.Brb
Re: Message To My Angel by luvmijeje(f): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
'greatest gbogbo to the first lady' Is she not suppose to be ur first lady? Brb
Re: Message To My Angel by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
She'll appreciate the effort. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Message To My Angel by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
OP, is this a love letter or "kegite" jarasis?....cos it seems u want to kill her with this ur letter-bomb
Re: Message To My Angel by luvmijeje(f): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
The purpose of this,is 4 you to convince her that u wont let her go.As a neutral person I will itemise the msg I got.
1.You are asking for forgiveness.
2.You are praying for her.
3.Vague msg I don't understand e.g YEMKEM,jan 9,Abuja hopefully she understand.
Mr Segun,if these are the msgs u want pass across then is ok o

1 Like

Re: Message To My Angel by Abirisegun(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
ase.
Re: Message To My Angel by Abirisegun(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
BRB
Re: Message To My Angel by Abirisegun(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
lngs.
Re: Message To My Angel by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Abiri.segun:
I must tell yall that am int good at write-ups or letters like this, it's cos of the distance that make me compose it, write it as a Note and attached her. And, I try to start each sentence/line with a letter of her name. Yall could check it. It's OYELEKE MARY OLUWADUNSIN. I love this girl, so I dunno what to do for her as it's Val season... BRB with her reply if you want me to. Thanks @ yall. Advice needed please.
Now I get the picture. Anyways, goodluck n I pray she forgives u so u two can feature in future 'I' picture, like u put it (whatever that means)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did Your Val Finally Go Today? / I Need A Busty And Finacially Stable Woman / Put Me Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.