Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Need A Busty And Finacially Stable Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Busty And Finacially Stable Woman (749 Views)

Why Nigerian spinsters should be finacially independent. / The Enjoyments Of A Busty Lady / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Busty And Finacially Stable Woman by smallbody0: 11:48am On May 04, 2013
am a young man in early 30,s, I need a busty and financially stable lady of any age,mail me on adedoying@ymail.com
Re: I Need A Busty And Finacially Stable Woman by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 04, 2013
Try Corsy Orjiarkor
Re: I Need A Busty And Finacially Stable Woman by Godson201333(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2013
lol Are you busty and financially stable as well?then lets hook up... omoajebutter20@aol.com.....MUMU MUMU MUMU
Re: I Need A Busty And Finacially Stable Woman by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 04, 2013
smallbody0: am a young man in early 30,s, I need a busty and financially stable lady of any age,mail me on adedoying@ymail.com

sadly bro, busty and financially stable women dont need NL to find a date.....even the ugly donkeys (that are busty and financially stable) would find tons of suitors in good ol' 9ja

(1) (Reply)

Give D Gurl Child A Pen Not A Penis / They Asked Me To Stríp Unclad As Part Of The Audition Process ––female Singer / Must A Woman Be Industrous To Make A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.