Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. (891 Views)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by kepstone: 12:33am On Feb 14, 2013
Marriage is a honour to ladies and proposal is one thing a lady expect before she says i do. What if a lady says yes to a guy within 2weeks of poping the question.. Babe will you marry me, some say if she says yes within 2week she just too cheap. Whats ur take on this.
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by IssyO(m): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2013
once its nt somtin she did prepared 4, dere's natin rng in dat but d gal shud b careful nt 2 sai yea wen shes nt redi bcoz dats wat will make ha luk cheap.
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by mumumugu(m): 2:14am On Feb 14, 2013
If you a 38 years old, even if they propose after one face book chat, u must say yes or get ready to remain single

2 Likes

Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by Mynd44: 2:18am On Feb 14, 2013
Who set this time frame?
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by True2myself24(f): 2:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Cheap no, desperate yes.
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by lightheart(m): 5:58am On Feb 14, 2013
But I thought the response should be right there and then
Which one come b 2weeks again to tell me yes or no?

2weeks? Haaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:49am On Feb 14, 2013
what stops you from shouting a yes yessss yes yessssss, immediately he asks........see thiis people o, you love him, he loves you. you want to marry him, you have been thinking about it for ages, and he asked you to? haba what the slow motion for? except you not sure o, if not nothin concern cheap for here abeg. haba,
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:50am On Feb 14, 2013
lightheart: But I thought the response should be right there and then

2weeks? Haaa!!

i taya fa. i even thought it was boyfriend, gurlfriend ish!
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by greedie1(f): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2013
lightheart: But I thought the response should be right there and then

2weeks? Haaa!!

i wonder o!!!

if i have to wait for 2 weeks to reply then it means i don't know wat i want..... i either want to marry him or i don't. whatever it is, i must have made up my mind before then so my reply ll be right there and then.
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by djeezy(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2013
@top, No specific time frame. If you love the person and savvy that you're compartible then you can say a yes anytime you want. You don't use another person's standard/morals to judge yours.
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by Exponental(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2013
She is not cheap..........
When u have ur standards intact, it doesnt take a day 2 rate.
As elders will say, "when u marry, u see d true colours of ur spouse, not in courtship"......so, she is ready based on her remarks.
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
what stops you from shouting a yes yessss yes yessssss, immediately he asks........see thiis people o, you love him, he loves you. you want to marry him, you have been thinking about it for ages, and he asked you to? haba what the slow motion for? except you not sure o, if not nothin concern cheap for here abeg. haba,
i dont know why a chick would wait two weeks before replying.... even celebs dont do that kain stupid thing.... Talkless of a ..... !
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by Mynd44: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2013
ladunsky: i dont know why a chick would wait two weeks before replying.... even celebs dont do that kain stupid thing.... Talkless of a ..... !
Anyone can decide to take as much time as possible to be sure she is not making the wrong choice
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by DigitalSignal(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2013
If a lady stays for even one week before saying yes, I'll cancel the proposal!
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by Claus(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
When a lady has a marriage proposal, aren't her priorities misplaced if her worry is about being called cheap?
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by freecocoa(f): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
What da hell are you yapping about?

If a man I've been dating, whom I love and I'm sure I want to marry proposes, I'd take the ring and say "yes" before he even finishes his speech cool
Re: Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. by chikeorji123(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
Two weeks is cheap,cunning,stupid and selffish(ona ere azu).
But instant yes is love,smart,geniuity and adorable..

(1) (Reply)

What Activities Will A Guy Do On His Girlfriend's Birthday? / What Men Really Want: 10 Things You Think Impress Him, But Don’t / Match Maker Link Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.