Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

If You Were To Be The One... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Be The One... (2386 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be The One... by BukkyDan(f): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
What I saw yesterday was suprising, I was like Wtf!

The story is,...
I was at a val programme in church,...the MC wanted to be creative, so he said...

"Any brother or sister here that wanna appreciate somebody, should come and voice it out."

One brother forming effizzy bounced out, collected the mic and said
"Errm, I wanna appreciate one sister over there, I've been sighting her ever since the programme started..."

Mehn! The whole church fell silent.
This bros walked up to one girl like that, and said he loves her, and wanna date her....

Hear clapping and shouting. Many girls blushed o, even the girl looked scared and confused

The question is, if you were the girl, what would your reaction be?
A guy did this to you, with over 300 people watching? Even pastors were there.

I for one, I'd just faint o, and I won't set my feet in that church again. Please what are your views, if you should be the one?
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Lol, I'd be really embarrassed, but mehn!, the guy's got guts o...he must really like her.
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by clockwise(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2013
@ Bolu shalom, dat does nt mean d guy really like d gal, he did dat to win her heart. @ op gals dat fall for such will later regret, cos u dnt even knw d guy bf. so where did d sudden love came from? gals be sharp.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The One... by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2013
clockwise: @ Bolu shalom, dat does nt mean d guy really like d gal, he did dat to win her heart. @ op gals dat fall for such will later regret, cos u dnt even knw d guy bf. so where did d sudden love came from? gals be sharp.
ok
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by achinaboy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bolushalom: Lol, I'd be really embarrassed, but mehn!, the guy's got guts o...he must really like her.
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2013
D guy don derive a good plan 4 catching preys. Thats all.
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by djeezy(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2013
Hmmm! Nothing to comment.
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by Popowaa: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2013
Dats a very romantic way to ask smone out
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by kenny1795(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2013
*opens d playerz diary to chapter 11* t says ryt here...."galz love guyz wit guts". D guy knwz doin dat wil liv d gal optionlez
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
kenny1795: *opens d playerz diary to chapter 11* t says ryt here...."galz love guyz wit guts". D guy knwz doin dat wil liv d gal optionlez
kenny is dt Not d diary i lent u,oya thanks 4 returning it.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The One... by kenny1795(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
Damex333: kenny is dt Not d diary i lent u,oya thanks 4 returning it.
u dn becum O.B.J wey d gyv wit ryt hand... Ad collect wit left. Abeg park well
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
kenny1795: u dn becum O.B.J wey d gyv wit ryt hand... Ad collect wit left. Abeg park well
i 4 don pack well, if not that ur car is packed at my parking space. Oya comot make i park.
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by lekan14: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
my name is ola , am looking for a gud lady can be my ..

Re: If You Were To Be The One... by lekan14: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
my number 07088093562
Re: If You Were To Be The One... by BukkyDan(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
^
Advertising yourself ehn?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Lovers Close Their Eyes While Kissing? / Is International/long-distance Dating Possible Without Getting Scammed? / After Sex What Next....??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.